Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: San Diego Bare

+ Add Report
Page 55 of 327 FirstFirst ... 5 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 105 155 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 825 of 4897
What Are You Waiting For?
This blog is moderated by BearBare
  1. #4087

    Layla

    Mind sharing a link on where to find her? Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by MrLemon  [View Original Post]
    Layla from the princess / dolly crew is offering BBFS now but no cip, enjoy boys.

  2. #4086
    Layla from the princess / dolly crew is offering BBFS now but no cip, enjoy boys.

  3. #4085
    Quote Originally Posted by BotoBro  [View Original Post]
    Saw Mali last week. Booked through Sandra99 on HX. Booking was easy and got a same day appointment. Paid $$ and got bbfscip msog. First pop was in mish CIP. Got a short massage to rejuvinate and back at it. 2nd pop I told her I wanted BBBJCIM and she did not disappoint. Rode cowgirl and jumped off just in time to catch the whole load in her mouth and a little more afterwards. She might be the girl in the pics if they are a little old but amazing service. L6/10 A9/10 S10/10.
    Thanks for the review, did they make you shower and stuff there or nah?

  4. #4084

    Mali

    Saw Mali last week. Booked through Sandra99 on HX. Booking was easy and got a same day appointment. Paid $$ and got bbfscip msog. First pop was in mish CIP. Got a short massage to rejuvinate and back at it. 2nd pop I told her I wanted BBBJCIM and she did not disappoint. Rode cowgirl and jumped off just in time to catch the whole load in her mouth and a little more afterwards. She might be the girl in the pics if they are a little old but amazing service. L6/10 A9/10 S10/10.

  5. #4083

    Tried, but passed

    Quote Originally Posted by Halo1992  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her since you gotten back?
    She was posting from Carlsbad and Mission Valley from different #'s. Response was an image with a non GFE / bb menu qv 1. 5 with. 5 upcharge for lfk / daty. Later was revised to have higher donations and bb available. Updated menu had qv at 2 with an upcharge of 1. Probably had tons of people flake or lose interest when they got her crappy menu.

    She was one of the weaker performers of the group in my experience, tough to justify the increase when a bit more could be an hour with an agency hottie that's full GFE and into it, plus all the communication hassles.

  6. #4082
    Quote Originally Posted by Skajikhan  [View Original Post]
    With the drugs she is on she just might be back into BBFS cip. She was a good nut. Not much fake loving pretty mechanical but hot body and I liked watching my ooze.
    Yeah I seen something about that in the past but that was a couple years ago. Just curious about recently. I wonder if she's still drugged out.

  7. #4081
    Quote Originally Posted by TacoManVa  [View Original Post]
    That's sucks but enjoyed the read. This is why I always keep $300 in my console concealed because you never know what you might run into.
    Never thought about doing that but after reading that tale best thing to do.

  8. #4080

    BBFS cip in the past

    With the drugs she is on she just might be back into BBFS cip. She was a good nut. Not much fake loving pretty mechanical but hot body and I liked watching my ooze.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kushjonsan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a report on this one? She's been posting the same # for two years and no reviews. I thought I heard she might allow bare. Thanks gents.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/171762437

  9. #4079

    Quick Fun

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/173262436

    Hit this cute girl up for a quick nut and wasn't disappointed. She was open to bare without a fight when I asks and drove 25 minutes to my spot. Gave me a decent bbj from soft to hard. Not much of a deep throater but that was fine by me as I'm personally not a fan of it. But for those who are, her gag reflex is pretty sensitive. Mounted up bare and pounded her shit until I couldn't and pulled out for a nice load on top of her pussy. Couldn't get her to agree to creampie unfortunately. Idk how long she's here but I'd say she's repeat worthy. I tend to be a one and done type of guy but she might make the cut again. Give her a shot if you're interested.

  10. #4078
    Quote Originally Posted by AnalCreamDream  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/173160802

    I saw this cute looking girl on LC and decided to give her a text. She gets back to me about an hour later saying she'd be available in about 90 min, and her donation is 18* for a hhr. About an hour after she said she'd be available she finally does a video verify with google meet. It's the girl in the pics and she confirms that she does bare like the ad says. I get to her hotel and only after giving her the donation and getting on the bed naked does she tell me tell me BBFS is 24* more! WTF! For BBBJ and CFS it's 1* No way she's going to give me my $$ back so I give up the extra Benjamin, and get a lame BBBJ with mostly HJ while playing with her saggy A cups. HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT, and waste of money.

    You've been warned. I should have asked before I got there what the upcharge would be for bb, but it was later than I normally go out and I was tired and thinking with the wrong head.
    **EDIT*.

    For BBBJ and CFS it's 1* Missed a " * ", it was a Benjamin not a Hamilton.

  11. #4077

    Upsell, saggy A cups, and baby damage

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/173160802

    I saw this cute looking girl on LC and decided to give her a text. She gets back to me about an hour later saying she'd be available in about 90 min, and her donation is 18* for a hhr. About an hour after she said she'd be available she finally does a video verify with google meet. It's the girl in the pics and she confirms that she does bare like the ad says. I get to her hotel and only after giving her the donation and getting on the bed naked does she tell me tell me BBFS is 24* more! WTF! For BBBJ and CFS it's 1* No way she's going to give me my $$ back so I give up the extra Benjamin, and get a lame BBBJ with mostly HJ while playing with her saggy A cups. HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT, and waste of money.

    You've been warned. I should have asked before I got there what the upcharge would be for bb, but it was later than I normally go out and I was tired and thinking with the wrong head.

  12. #4076

    Dang

    Quote Originally Posted by DonClimax  [View Original Post]
    One of my biggest regrets happened (I think its been about two years now), when I saw the prettiest little blonde that I'd ever seen. A true Botticelli in the flesh! She was standing on a corner in San Bernardino, right across the street from the old Greyhound Station (now closed). She was perfectly petite and skinny, wearing a white, firm-fitting fishnet outfit. I was so taken aback by her beauty that, without even thinking, did that touching of the forehead and each shoulder that religious people do, to represent The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. She saw me doing this and reacted with the most beautiful smile, ever. I was at a stop light, a full car lane between us, so I rolled down the window and asked what the donation would be to enjoy her. She said, "do you have a (Benjamin Franklin) _.

    I think that I was stricken Dumb by her beauty. I had never seen a girl of such quality, in what is often affectionately referred to as, San Berna-ghetto. "Let me go get it out, I'll be right back," I said. "I'll be here," she affirmed. What a royal mistake that was! Because, of course, by the time that I returned (which couldn't have been more than ten to fifteen minutes), she was long gone! I liked her so much that I remained in the area for about two hours after, driving around, hoping that she would come back out. She never did.

    Talk about a HAUNTING of epic proportions! Just a few days after, I saw her on the LC website. She was none other than the now famous: Sweetie. She had just started on her entrepreneurial venture and from what I learned, I knew that she would have allowed BBFS. I liked her so much, that I took out more than a Benji, but I missed my golden opportunity! I should have opened my door and taken her with me to the ATM.

    I now see that on PD, her STARTING donation is well over 6.

    This is certainly the school of hard knocks!
    That's sucks but enjoyed the read. This is why I always keep $300 in my console concealed because you never know what you might run into.

  13. #4075

    So true!

    Quote Originally Posted by SpacePet  [View Original Post]
    Did not end up seeing her as she wanted 8 $ for a half hour.

    It just hurts tho seeing these sluts so enthusiastic on your first visit then getting jaded on your second and gpsed.
    One of my biggest regrets happened (I think its been about two years now), when I saw the prettiest little blonde that I'd ever seen. A true Botticelli in the flesh! She was standing on a corner in San Bernardino, right across the street from the old Greyhound Station (now closed). She was perfectly petite and skinny, wearing a white, firm-fitting fishnet outfit. I was so taken aback by her beauty that, without even thinking, did that touching of the forehead and each shoulder that religious people do, to represent The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. She saw me doing this and reacted with the most beautiful smile, ever. I was at a stop light, a full car lane between us, so I rolled down the window and asked what the donation would be to enjoy her. She said, "do you have a (Benjamin Franklin) _.

    I think that I was stricken Dumb by her beauty. I had never seen a girl of such quality, in what is often affectionately referred to as, San Berna-ghetto. "Let me go get it out, I'll be right back," I said. "I'll be here," she affirmed. What a royal mistake that was! Because, of course, by the time that I returned (which couldn't have been more than ten to fifteen minutes), she was long gone! I liked her so much that I remained in the area for about two hours after, driving around, hoping that she would come back out. She never did.

    Talk about a HAUNTING of epic proportions! Just a few days after, I saw her on the LC website. She was none other than the now famous: Sweetie. She had just started on her entrepreneurial venture and from what I learned, I knew that she would have allowed BBFS. I liked her so much, that I took out more than a Benji, but I missed my golden opportunity! I should have opened my door and taken her with me to the ATM.

    I now see that on PD, her STARTING donation is well over 6.

    This is certainly the school of hard knocks!

  14. #4074

    GPS to the extreme

    Quote Originally Posted by Halo1992  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her since you gotten back?
    Did not end up seeing her as she wanted 8 $ for a half hour.

    It just hurts tho seeing these sluts so enthusiastic on your first visit then getting jaded on your second and gpsed.

  15. #4073

    Does she belong here?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMyke  [View Original Post]
    Amazing but does she belong here?
    I would think so, no?

    1. This is the: San Diego Bare, section, right?

    2. I accessed her ad in the LC site, under the San Diego listing.

    3. The Subheading on her ad has the words: Kissing & BBBJ.

    4. One of the Bs in BBBJ might stand for Bare, no?

    I was asking if any of my fellow hobbyist brothers had seen her, as in: do you know if -along with her BBBJ. She offers BBFS? Have any of you sampled the sweet delicacy on this ad?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape