Thread: San Diego Bare
+
Add Report
Results 826 to 840 of 4897
-
07-16-24 00:08 #4072Regular Member

Posts: 10Lexie
Anyone have a report on this one? She's been posting the same # for two years and no reviews. I thought I heard she might allow bare. Thanks gents.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/171762437
-
07-15-24 23:22 #4071Senior Member

Posts: 226Amazing but does she belong here?
Originally Posted by DonClimax
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-24 01:46 #4070Senior Member

Posts: 61Jayla: Latin Spinner
Hey gentlemen!
Has anyone seen this pretty little spinner?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/172974345
-
07-12-24 01:35 #4069Senior Member

Posts: 41Princess
Nope. He's talking about Princess. I'm pretty sure ever since she went solo, she stopped offering bare unless you're the few lucky ones that she likes. I wish she would give me a good hawk tuah, but it is what it is.
Originally Posted by DeeeezNutss
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-24 00:45 #4068Senior Member

Posts: 240Quinnlee?
Think he was talking about Quinnlee on HX.
Originally Posted by Jason619
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-24 00:37 #4067Senior Member

Posts: 368Ymmv
Doesn't seem to be something she or several of the others in the group currently offer unless you previously saw them and were "grandfathered" in so to speak. Rose was the same and I assume Winter would have been too, but I never repeated with her.
Originally Posted by MrMyke
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-24 00:29 #4066Senior Member

Posts: 226I texted her and she said no bare. Is that true?
Originally Posted by Jason619
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-24 13:51 #4065Senior Member

Posts: 434QuinnLee
Thanks. Yes I am also interested in this Vietnamese QuinnLee. She said she will be here until July 16.
Originally Posted by Jason619
[View Original Post]
Also great to hear princess. Vietnamese / White might be back. If she did DFK with lots of tongue I would like her more. So many great things in SD.
I'd like to see BB crew bring a something really little like a tiny redhead or even dark chocolate or mocha is fine too but I need small.
-
07-11-24 13:16 #4064Senior Member

Posts: 368Thanks for the report! At first her rates seemed TGTBT to me and I assumed there'd be an addon. Definitely on my list to see even moreso now. Wanted to see her yesterday, but driving to del Mar. Around rush hour sounded like a nightmare. Looks busy based on her network!
Originally Posted by BearD
[View Original Post]
I opted to see Princess, who was back in Mission Valley, and more convenient. Her tight spinner body is my weakness LOL.
-
07-11-24 12:44 #4063Senior Member

Posts: 213Solid
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/QuinnLee
Prices listed in her ad are inclusive, which is wild. I just tried her. She looks like one of those bikini baristas in the OC but a bit older, late 30's. Shorter hair about neck length, cute face, vietnamese girl, big MMs (not my thing but they looked decent, felt a bit hard). Very friendly, good acting, good BBBJ, and into FS. A few positiions and CIP. YMMV obviously.
Don't message me for number. DM her on hx for her number.
-
07-08-24 18:58 #4062Regular Member

Posts: 19Consider me haunted so bad I need Dr. Peter Venkman to intervene. I was one of those that met her on night one, her attitude was aloof and while she did put out a mild effort I considered the session a loss. The next day others on here said she was in a "bad head space" or something, and then shortly after all the favorable reviews started flowing in. I considered going back to her to see if things would improve on session #2, but ultimately I chose to spend time with two of her counterparts in the BB crew instead and had memorable sessions with them. If she returns to SD I would like to try to see her again, but her first impression was so lackluster that I did not choose to repeat when she was still here, much to my detriment. Comes with the territory in this hobby I suppose.
Originally Posted by CunningLnguist
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-24 16:21 #4061Senior Member

Posts: 61Gracias!
You've lived up to your name (Cunning), mi amigo! For HAUNTED I AM! That tiny, little p__y looks so impeccable! Flawless! No discoloration or any perceivable anomaly! Such gems are so rare! And her seeming willingness to take us to Sensory Heaven (no limits) only exalts her value!
We are all brothers here, though, and in truth, I am happy that you got to enjoy that treasure of a spinner. Next time, I won't overthink an opportunity and just go for it!
Thank you for sharing these pictures, my brother! May many more amazing experiences come your way!
Originally Posted by CunningLnguist
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-24 16:01 #4060Senior Member

Posts: 493Here's some more pics to haunt you. That's me filling her pussy up with a weeks worth of jizz as she rode me. After this the next monger was some old ass asian dude in his 80's. Would've loved to watch how that went.
Originally Posted by DonClimax
[View Original Post]
I asked her recently if she was ever coming back and she said no. When I saw Claire this month during her recent trip back to SD, she told me that she planned on coming back to SD more often and is going to keep trying to convince Ava to come with her. Hopefully she does. I've filled her up about 6 times already and I still miss that tiny pussy.
-
07-05-24 20:17 #4059Senior Member

Posts: 61Ava
I keep checking DAILY, in hopes of Ava's return.
I never got to see her, but her pictures and reviews haunt me still, with desire for her.
I had noticed in List Crawler, that she'd go back and forth from Orange County to San Diego. During the month of December, I kept hoping that she'd go back to Orange County, as it is much closer to me than San Diego. However, she returned home for the holidays and rendered her phone number out of service. I wondered if I should just have driven the almost two hours to get to her in SD, before she seemingly left the hobby altogether.
You are some lucky bastards, who got to enjoy that spinner little thing!
Still crossing my fingers.
-
07-03-24 13:45 #4058Senior Member

Posts: 32Ms Italy
Anyone seen her since you gotten back?










Reply With Quote




