Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: San Diego Bare

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 327 FirstFirst ... 7 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 107 157 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 4898
This blog is moderated by BearBare
  1. #4058

    Ms Italy

    Anyone seen her since you gotten back?

  2. #4057
    Quote Originally Posted by Msog1  [View Original Post]
    Me too I would repeat. Did not watch clock. Stripped fast and got down to business. Selena is half Latina and half Italian. Must of got lucky didn't wait long at all. Red hair. No tattoos. Bald pussy. Little flower belly button ring. 4'11 maybe 95# spinner. AA titties like I like. . Just like pics. Lots of DFK. Good bbj. She got on top bare, then mish then doggy then more mish in the bed and on the edge of the bed. . Fun time. She said she leaves Monday.

    Texted Other girl Kenzie. She said she was 5'9 120. Not sure if bb is on the table did not ask.
    I saw her twice. She was fun and really open minded. I think she is a bit older than advertised, I am guessing 26.

    She's supposed to let me know when she comes back.

  3. #4056
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLnguist  [View Original Post]
    Yup her IG stories confirm it too. I DM'd Ava and no response. I don't think she's coming.
    Can you PM me Ava's instagram if you have it? I only have Claire's.

    Ava was my favorite so far.

  4. #4055
    Quote Originally Posted by BDDelti3  [View Original Post]
    I went ahead and booked a session with Claire yesterday after I saw some of the recent chatter in here about her. I usually book the k-org girls but there was some issues yesterday so I thought might as well try to taste a white independent girl.

    This is my first time booking her but she was pretty chill about the verification. I offered to FaceTime her but she was OK with just a picture of me with nothing special. I opted for a qv and she agreed to something a little cheaper than her menu price (I think she said 175 and I asked for 150 or something) so she is open to negotiating.

    The session was solid. It was truly a quick visit as I walked in, put the donation on a table, and then undressed and started penetrating her all in a couple of minutes. I asked if she wanted foreplay but she just said that she needed some lube and was good to go.

    She was a bit sore from a session the previous day, she said she gets a lot more love here than in Louisiana where she was last, so I couldn't go hard on her but it was still enjoyable. She did not provide a GFE service (as said on her ad) but let me play with her breasts a lot, which I enjoyed. Though she did a lot of, what I assume is, fake moaning which I'm usually not into. Not a deal breaker at all but worth a mention.

    After a couple of positions and shooting the shot, I got up, cleaned myself, and took off. This was my first qv session so I was pretty shocked at how time efficient the whole thing was, probably spent only 20 minutes in the hotel room all said and done.

    While I was leaving she told me to reach out again if I was ever interested. She felt a little sorry that she was sore and couldn't provide her 100% so she'd want to give me a better session next time. She didn't say it, but I bet I could get a steeper discount the next time I book another session with her.

    Anyway, dunno if I will repeat as my normal stomping grounds are the Asian places, but she was enjoyable. I think the best part about the experience was how chill she was with everything. I guess she has some regulars given the posts here and what she said and I'm honestly not surprised. I could imagine building some solid chemistry with her after a couple of sessions.
    I tried to see her but she never replied after I sent a picture. Oh well.

  5. #4054

    Cbj

    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLnguist  [View Original Post]
    She also requires a photo verification now FYI. Video option is free if you give her copies and sign a consent form so she can post to OF. Prices went up a little as well and no GFE / BBJ now.
    CBJ would be a deal breaker for me especially if I seen her before.

  6. #4053

    Little mama

    No reviews her thought maybe one of y'all have maybe seen her before. She seems to be new to the area she's offering bare for 3. Not sure cip but it seems too good to be true. Let me know if any of you take one for the team and see her or have seen her before I want to fill that young Latina pussy.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...397/6197337205

  7. #4052

    Claire's in town.

    Quote Originally Posted by OvaHere  [View Original Post]
    So you can hit it "BARE", but no BBBJ? Kinda suspect. Yes?
    Posted in the wrong location. How do I remove it? Thanks.

  8. #4051

    Claire's New Rules

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason619  [View Original Post]
    Claire's ad is up, nothing I noticed for Ava yet.

    Claire's new menu didn't have BBBJ available anymore, but she did add a video option! Easy to schedule with through text and IG. Still a winner who delivers excellent performance and has a super chill fun vibe.
    So you can hit it "Bare", but no BBBJ? Kinda suspect. Yes?

  9. #4050
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorOlds  [View Original Post]
    Well, I'd prefer to have my balls drained, as opposed to being busted. I wish we had goth gals here. There's a heavily tatted gal in downtown I'm working on. Ridiculous rates, but her menu is pretty damn good. Going to see soon. If you have any goth provider info for San Diego, give it up.
    Ya I feel your pain. Goth seekers like you are gone have a hard time finding true Goth in Socal, esp San Diego. These emo girls are mostly up north and that's where I nail them. Unlike the rest of you restricted to monger in your local town, I travel to WA, OR, and NorCal frequently for bidness, and they got lots of pale skinned, black haired, young white girls up there. There may be some available in SD but these girls won't get talked about online at anonymous monger boards. I been on Hx since 2011 and banged hundreds of girls and in all that time, the only Goth Girl I creampied was Jenna of the meganmodels booker account. And guess where Jenna hails from? That's right. The Bay Area.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tekkracer  [View Original Post]
    Damn Ace, always pulling through with the collection that makes a man jealous hahaa. Nice find!
    That ball buster named Bunni is hot asf. She is mixed Russian-Asian. Some action shots below. She's from the PNW but also posts ads in Vegas from time to time. Who knows maybe will visit SoCal someday?

    There'a 19 yo redhead in LA and OC off Hx who just dyed her hair jet black. She is a regular bbfscip of mine since 2022. I'm sure you can convince her to put on the entire Goth attire and live out your Goth fantasies. She is super cute and one of the smallest girls you will fuck!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hot young white GOTH girl tight pussy (2).jpg‎   hot young white GOTH girl tight pussy (8).jpg‎   hot young white GOTH girl tight pussy (10).jpg‎   hot young white GOTH girl tight pussy (1).jpg‎   hot young white GOTH girl tight pussy (26).jpg‎  

    hot young white GOTH girl tight pussy (22).jpg‎   Gothic mixed Russian-Asian (3).jpg‎   hot young white GOTH girl tight pussy (9).jpg‎   Bunni at the Strip.jpg‎  

  10. #4049

    Ah.

    So you can hit it "BARE", but no BBBJ? Kinda suspect. Yes?

  11. #4048
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLnguist  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/171989169

    Anybody help her out? If I'm reading the ad correctly she was willing to give an hr BBFS for anyone to spot her $100 for the room. I did her BnG for $ a few months ago. Not the best I've had but she's still pretty good at it and will swallow. Never did FS w / her.
    Seen her a few times with oral service, her story is strange and I see the same thing but I don't know if she is in Escondido or fallbrook now.

  12. #4047

    Escondido

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/171989169

    Anybody help her out? If I'm reading the ad correctly she was willing to give an hr BBFS for anyone to spot her $100 for the room. I did her BnG for $ a few months ago. Not the best I've had but she's still pretty good at it and will swallow. Never did FS w / her.

  13. #4046

    Claire report

    I went ahead and booked a session with Claire yesterday after I saw some of the recent chatter in here about her. I usually book the k-org girls but there was some issues yesterday so I thought might as well try to taste a white independent girl.

    This is my first time booking her but she was pretty chill about the verification. I offered to FaceTime her but she was OK with just a picture of me with nothing special. I opted for a qv and she agreed to something a little cheaper than her menu price (I think she said 175 and I asked for 150 or something) so she is open to negotiating.

    The session was solid. It was truly a quick visit as I walked in, put the donation on a table, and then undressed and started penetrating her all in a couple of minutes. I asked if she wanted foreplay but she just said that she needed some lube and was good to go.

    She was a bit sore from a session the previous day, she said she gets a lot more love here than in Louisiana where she was last, so I couldn't go hard on her but it was still enjoyable. She did not provide a GFE service (as said on her ad) but let me play with her breasts a lot, which I enjoyed. Though she did a lot of, what I assume is, fake moaning which I'm usually not into. Not a deal breaker at all but worth a mention.

    After a couple of positions and shooting the shot, I got up, cleaned myself, and took off. This was my first qv session so I was pretty shocked at how time efficient the whole thing was, probably spent only 20 minutes in the hotel room all said and done.

    While I was leaving she told me to reach out again if I was ever interested. She felt a little sorry that she was sore and couldn't provide her 100% so she'd want to give me a better session next time. She didn't say it, but I bet I could get a steeper discount the next time I book another session with her.

    Anyway, dunno if I will repeat as my normal stomping grounds are the Asian places, but she was enjoyable. I think the best part about the experience was how chill she was with everything. I guess she has some regulars given the posts here and what she said and I'm honestly not surprised. I could imagine building some solid chemistry with her after a couple of sessions.

  14. #4045

    Rumors are true

    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLnguist  [View Original Post]
    She also requires a photo verification now FYI. Video option is free if you give her copies and sign a consent form so she can post to OF. Prices went up a little as well and no GFE / BBJ now.
    I saw her last time and had to try her again. She's definitely back and just as sexy. Her prices went up but can be negotiated. She started out business, but once the session started, she got into for sure. Nice chick and would gladly repeat. It was funny, she told me she hadn't seen anyone new yet, only the regulars from before. LOL. I wonder why!

  15. #4044
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason619  [View Original Post]
    Claire's ad is up, nothing I noticed for Ava yet.

    Claire's new menu didn't have BBBJ available anymore, but she did add a video option! Easy to schedule with through text and IG. Still a winner who delivers excellent performance and has a super chill fun vibe.
    She also requires a photo verification now FYI. Video option is free if you give her copies and sign a consent form so she can post to OF. Prices went up a little as well and no GFE / BBJ now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape