Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 252 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 152 202 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 302 352 752 ... LastLast
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 18219
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14454
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Jhenae

    Well I had a repeat visit with Jhenae, I really enjoy Jhenae company. Jhenae is very accommodating very pleasant to talk to. She received me with a great smile and very sexy lingerie. Multiple positions were attained, BBBJ, Mish, DFK doggy and finished with BBBJ. She gave me permission to share these pictures. Don't hesitate to go see her.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails f1ddb0fd946f6fac27a366ebf837d9b5fee36499-14_copy_600x1067.jpg‎   db3f35a6e7e86bb5f765a02cce5443940cebbb59-14_copy_600x830.jpg‎   f757fa2b2a8ca4c9cdf26502853ae86619cfc0c2-14_copy_600x1620.jpg‎  

  2. #14453
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 654

    Thank you Sweetie

    Quote Originally Posted by Quothe  [View Original Post]
    I had an amazing 2 h session with JerseyGirl that was absolutely amazing. A couple pauses for water and cleanup, but other than that. Non-stop action. I would highly recommend her. She's friendly, mature, and loves to please. If the 90 lb, twentysomething is your type, then you may want to skip. Your loss.

    She gave me permission to post a few pictures, see attached.
    Thanks Sweetie for another awesome visit, I so enjoyed your company.

    JerseyGirl.

    XoXo.

  3. #14452

    Hailey

    Thanks to Orlandood for providing her digits.

    Reached out and went to an incall she had today around international drive, opened the door in a nice looking dress looking cute, we had some small talk and then got to work, wow this girl is definitely a certified throat goat, man she does not stop takes it all the way in and with no complaints and she plays with the boys for some time also wow definitely skilled in that part, she is short and thick I do not consider her a BBW because her body is well placed but to each is own, she took one in the throat then kept going to get more she is crazy good with that mouth, I couldn't get another one out but will definitely be seeing her again, she also did this twerking on my boy while she was in doggy and man that felt good, as always YMMV but she was super nice with me and will see her again soon.

  4. #14451

    Natalia update

    Hey, just wanted to say Natalia is taking a pause on new mongers. She wanted to see how the ones she has turns out. As she's not looking for high volume only a couple regulars. If she opens up again I will let you guys know.

  5. #14450

    Sophia

    After months of having her number I finally got around to meeting this woman. What an incredible attitude she has, very cool, easy to talk to. Which due to the UTR nature of our hobby I have issues with divulging too much info, but she's a very comfortable person to be with. My first mistake was only requesting a half hour but I really wanted to just break the ice and meet her without any excuses on my part about scheduling, she made it happen and I showed up. Very sexy body, nice thick ass with fishnets and beautiful Latina face. I wasn't able to pop but it wasn't due to her lack of effort, I was definitely enjoying myself, and she made it a little too comfortable I felt like I had all day LOL.

    She's a very cool & safe woman for anyone that needs a solid and sexy UTR provider. Convenient apartment and very nice surroundings in a decent area. Thanks to Sophia for being great & to Orlo for the digits.

  6. #14449

    Hailey

    Thanks Orlandood. Like mentioned, she is on the thicker side but wears it well, very cute face. Did quick cardate, picked her up in little dress with nothing underneath. Head game is AMAZING! She went at it and loved it. Fiv, fia, the titties are nice. Took the load in the throat, no problem. She acrually wanted to give me more but I was done, LOL. Great time spent with her. Very chill personality and great to talk to. If she was on the east side I would be seeing her more often for headache relief.

  7. #14448

    Elly

    Thanks Gslvs for the hookup. Went to see Elly for just a qv. Tiny girl, great attitude, cute girl, okay body. Bbj was great but jist couldn't dt on me but made a great effort, sloppy & lots of attention to the boys. Cover on went through several positions, certain positions she had a hard time taking hard, she said I was on the bigger side so had to tap out a couple times but still had a fun time. Very reasonable donation for the qv.

  8. #14447

    Elly

    Elly has an in call for this afternoon (check in) / tonight over off I Drive and not at the hourly places. This is for Saturday 7/13. If you have been waiting for somewhere to see her besides an hourly place and have her digits reach out or reach out to me and I'll get them to you if you check out. She is 28 years old 4'9" and I have had a lot of fun with her. Most positions available CFS and BBBJ but no greek. Here is one of my non filtered pictures of her. JB.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumbnail_IMG_2258.jpg‎  

  9. #14446
    Quote Originally Posted by Quothe  [View Original Post]
    Visited her again recently and the service was amazing. Still recommend!
    I had not realized that the quote wouldn't pull the name / title. This was for Michele1 L.

  10. #14445
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Synai

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyBuck  [View Original Post]
    Decided to fall asleep and have a dream about Synai the other night. She is a sweetheart who is very eager to please. Loves to kiss and seems to be super genuine. I only stayed for the 1/2, but I am sure the hour would be better next time. She's not a spinner like slimmer Veronica, but has a great set of tits for sure. Hit up Orlo for the digits if you want to dream as well.
    Glad you got to enjoy Synai company. Yes she is not Veronica but very sexy and passionate in her own way. She is a lot of fun and has an amazing personality. Amazing kisser and a beautiful set of tits!

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  11. #14444
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by Gummo198  [View Original Post]
    This is someone I've planned on seeing for years and have never gotten around to it. Those photos are smokin hot!
    I totally agree, jersey is an amazing provider. Jersey is one of the top providers in this area. She is a must see / do if you enjoy this hobby you will definitely enjoy her company. I always have an amazing time with jersey.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  12. #14443

    UTR Synai

    Decided to fall asleep and have a dream about Synai the other night. She is a sweetheart who is very eager to please. Loves to kiss and seems to be super genuine. I only stayed for the 1/2, but I am sure the hour would be better next time. She's not a spinner like slimmer Veronica, but has a great set of tits for sure. Hit up Orlo for the digits if you want to dream as well.

  13. #14442

    Jersey Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Quothe  [View Original Post]
    I had an amazing 2 h session with JerseyGirl that was absolutely amazing. A couple pauses for water and cleanup, but other than that. Non-stop action. I would highly recommend her. She's friendly, mature, and loves to please. If the 90 lb, twentysomething is your type, then you may want to skip. Your loss.

    She gave me permission to post a few pictures, see attached.
    This is someone I've planned on seeing for years and have never gotten around to it. Those photos are smokin hot!

  14. #14441
    Quote Originally Posted by Quothe  [View Original Post]
    Wonderful lady to spend some time with. Not much to say that hasn't been said.

    Super attractive, great skills, and friendly. Worth the extra effort to be able to see her. Thanks for a wonderful time!
    Visited her again recently and the service was amazing. Still recommend!

  15. #14440

    JerseyGirl!

    I had an amazing 2 h session with JerseyGirl that was absolutely amazing. A couple pauses for water and cleanup, but other than that. Non-stop action. I would highly recommend her. She's friendly, mature, and loves to please. If the 90 lb, twentysomething is your type, then you may want to skip. Your loss.

    She gave me permission to post a few pictures, see attached.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6558.jpg‎   IMG_6734.jpg‎   IMG_6735.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape