Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 254 of 1216 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 304 354 754 ... LastLast
Results 3,796 to 3,810 of 18230
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14435

    Daisy Fenton

    Quote Originally Posted by Swift127  [View Original Post]
    I always reach out from time to time to Daisy and usually she responds but she can be inconsistent but I understand that is how she is. She responded recently and we were able to connect. She is currently sort of moving around so if you are familiar with her previous place near downtown / Colonial area she is no longer there.

    She met me in some sexy lingerie and she looked sexy as always. Long legs, perky titties and great ass. We spent a nice time in dfk and catching up before she started her awesome BBBJ skills. She never heard of Hawk Tuah LOL so I told her she is very good at that haha. Anyway the main event was enthusiastic CG and a great finish in mish with some dfk snd her reaching up and sucking in my nipples (my fave). Blew in the bag and collapsed on her for a nice cuddle.

    She said she will be moving maybe closer to the east side of town so if you are lucky to reach her consider your self blessed. She is a long time favorite of mine and I hope we stay in touch.
    I too can confirm she is no longer near Bumby. She is just west of I 4 at the moment. I want to just state that I am not her handler and don't think she has one. She ask to not share her number so I can't just do that so don't ask. She is a gorgeous brunette with a rocking body and a tight firm kitty. She can do it all doggy, Mish, cowgirl, are cowgirl, and I think her favorite is doggy though. I can really get her yelping in that position otherwise she's pretty quiet. She will give a nice sensual BBBJ but FS is always covered. No anal or DATY, not her thing. I do like to pull the bag off and finish in pretty mouth on the side of her cheek. Yeah, that super nice.

  2. #14434

    Searching for something new

    Hello gentlemen, haven't touched the UTR space since I helped introduce yall to Khaos. (She has disappeared and no longer responding to me so please don't ask).

    There has ben limited petite talent on the regular side of the hobby without having to break the garden. I am hoping someone can introduce me to some young petite talent around here with some good options. PM me please with your rosters LOL.

    Thanks.

    Kuro.

  3. #14433

    Veronica X3

    What can I say or ad about this fire cracker? Nothing I have visited her pretty much once a week for a while now. She have become one of my ATF. Comms are always good. Location is always good. Always on time with very minimal wait sexy as hell. Great! Kisser and I love that. Will continue to see her. Treat her Wright guys she is a gem. Orlo69 is gate keeper.

    Stay safe 🔥.

  4. #14432

    SarahMaitland

    I finally met Sarah the other day. I picked her up and took her to motel nearby. Just getting there felt like a fun adventure. She kept telling me all these interesting things and I'm new to the area so she was a bit of a tour guide for me. Once we got into the room, her body was amazing and she tasted great. I had a lot of fun in and out of the room with her.

    I highly recommend trying to meet her at least once. It was a great experience.

  5. #14431

    Hailey

    Had a long day and decided to schedule a date with Hailey. Started off with some small talk to ease my nerves (Her eyes were easy to get lost in). Not rushed and frankly a very sweet person. Ended up passing out and had a dream. We undressed and LFK very sensual and GFE. She laid me down on the bed and started giving me an incredible BJ that had me curling my toes (mouth was so soft and suction was insane) I was about to blow the load but she then climbed on top of me and slipped the jimmy on. We did CG for a bit with LFK and my urges took over and I had to switch to doggy. I wasn't able to last long because it felt so good. Highly recommend and think she's only has incall for 1 more night. DM for details.

  6. #14430

    Daisy F.

    I always reach out from time to time to Daisy and usually she responds but she can be inconsistent but I understand that is how she is. She responded recently and we were able to connect. She is currently sort of moving around so if you are familiar with her previous place near downtown / Colonial area she is no longer there.

    She met me in some sexy lingerie and she looked sexy as always. Long legs, perky titties and great ass. We spent a nice time in dfk and catching up before she started her awesome BBBJ skills. She never heard of Hawk Tuah LOL so I told her she is very good at that haha. Anyway the main event was enthusiastic CG and a great finish in mish with some dfk snd her reaching up and sucking in my nipples (my fave). Blew in the bag and collapsed on her for a nice cuddle.

    She said she will be moving maybe closer to the east side of town so if you are lucky to reach her consider your self blessed. She is a long time favorite of mine and I hope we stay in touch.

  7. #14429

    Veronica

    So after reading all of the great reviews on Veronica, I decided to reach out to Orlo to request her number as he is the gatekeeper. When I went through the door, I was so happy to see a gorgeous woman greet me. She was nothing short of amazing and all of the other reviews are on spot on including the ones stating she resembles Eliza Ibarra. I am kicking myself for not seeing her sooner. I can't wait for my next visit with her. Please Please Please treat her right fellas! Thank you Orlo for the hookup. If you want her contact info, reach out to Orlo.

  8. #14428

    Natalia update

    Hey guys update Natalia has work and school and this is her first time and I know you're all eager to see her. She doesn't want to feel like she's ghosting anyone but give her time and she'll get back with you. She wanted me to let you guys know. So be patient with her please.

  9. #14427
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Synai

    Had another visit with synai over the weekend. Let me tell you gentlemen. What a firecracker she is. What a great kisser. Synai greeted me in a nice see though babydoll and sexy panties. We went straight bro business what a passionate kisser! Many positions where a attained. DFK, mish doggy, lazy dog, and the Gran finally was an amazing BBBJ that I couldn't resist any longer and I blew my load. Synai is only going to be here for a couple more weeks then she'll be heading out of town. If you haven't seen her, get ahold of her, You won't regret it!

    Stay safe.

    Orlo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PXL_20240621_224424800.MP_copy_800x450.jpg‎   PXL_20240621_224327510.MP_copy_800x450.jpg‎   PXL_20240621_224445041.MP_copy_600x1067.jpg‎  

  10. #14426

    Natalia DMs

    Hey, I replied to as much people as I could. I'm heading to work so replies will be later today for others just a heads up.

  11. #14425

    Natalia a different one

    Hello Brothers, I didn't think I'd be a gatekeeper LOL but I have Latina friend. Name is Natalia she is a great lady that is looking for some help. Natalia is chill and easy to talk to. I've personally seen her a couple times and had a great time. This will be her first time trying out being a utr so treat her nice. She's clean and can host and talked her into some reasonable rates. Senior members only, for pics you will have to ask her. PM me for her #.

  12. #14424

    Natalia

    After working in the yard for a few days, I was sore and needed a good massage. I got in touc with Natalia and she was able to see me the next morning. She worked out all of my problem areas and released a lot of stress. There is something about the way she plays with your shaft and balls from behind while you are lying face down. It feels incredible. Just remember to shower at her play before the massage starts. She does. Like a nice clean body.

  13. #14423

    Inbox full

    DrNight ibox is full.

    Quote Originally Posted by Soccer10  [View Original Post]
    Hey DrNight, I was wondering if your friend still needs help?

  14. #14422

    What did you say was the name of the Maitland bar?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikaeles  [View Original Post]
    So I've noticed a change lately. I been hooking up no problem lately with local bar talent a few times at way below normal prices sometimes just for dinner. I hit them up a few times as a sugar daddy and when I tell them about me having some friends they say not thanks just want to see you only. Wondering if anyone has been noticing this lately as well. I have had luck in a maitland bar upper class lately as well as some of the bars near the college. Wondering if anyone else has been hitting this a lot lately or just me? One chick is a hot ass little Filipino about 19 and the other is a 20 year old blonde haired brick shit house built norwegian. Both of these women would make a killing in the scene. The Filipino litteraly just hit me up asking for dinner and some drinks tomorrow night after I get off work she wants to go somewhere nice and told me to bring extra clothes so I can spend the night with her. The blonde I just seen Friday said she was bored and wanted to go to the outlets I am thinking shit this may cost me a lot 125 dollars for some food drink and couple pair of shorts that she modeled for me back in her apartment before she let me bend her over the bed and pull her hair for about 2 hours. I even helped her with some paperwork she was struggling with. Also if your struggling for UTR's go out and look I am in my 40's okay shape and average looks and single. I guess I am saying get out of your normal and see what is out there this younger female generation seems to want to go out again more and the males don't want to go anywhere. I've had a few one night stands with young women who wanted to go out and their boyfriends just wanted to stay home and play games so they're alone in the bar looking for some fun and to be treated nice..
    Not that you are advertising for it or anything.

  15. #14421

    Puerto Rican

    Quote Originally Posted by DrNight  [View Original Post]
    A friend of mine is in need of some help. She looking to setup some dates. She likes to get to know people before just jumping into action. She super sweet, not a clock watcher. She was looking for first meets $250 for 2 H so both of you can get to know each other a little bit. After that $200 for 1 H. Posted some shots below. PM me to get if you're interested in helping my friend out.
    Hey DrNight, I was wondering if your friend still needs help?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape