Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 254 of 1216 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 304 354 754 ... LastLast
Results 3,796 to 3,810 of 18236
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14441

    Jersey Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Quothe  [View Original Post]
    I had an amazing 2 h session with JerseyGirl that was absolutely amazing. A couple pauses for water and cleanup, but other than that. Non-stop action. I would highly recommend her. She's friendly, mature, and loves to please. If the 90 lb, twentysomething is your type, then you may want to skip. Your loss.

    She gave me permission to post a few pictures, see attached.
    This is someone I've planned on seeing for years and have never gotten around to it. Those photos are smokin hot!

  2. #14440
    Quote Originally Posted by Quothe  [View Original Post]
    Wonderful lady to spend some time with. Not much to say that hasn't been said.

    Super attractive, great skills, and friendly. Worth the extra effort to be able to see her. Thanks for a wonderful time!
    Visited her again recently and the service was amazing. Still recommend!

  3. #14439

    JerseyGirl!

    I had an amazing 2 h session with JerseyGirl that was absolutely amazing. A couple pauses for water and cleanup, but other than that. Non-stop action. I would highly recommend her. She's friendly, mature, and loves to please. If the 90 lb, twentysomething is your type, then you may want to skip. Your loss.

    She gave me permission to post a few pictures, see attached.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6558.jpg‎   IMG_6734.jpg‎   IMG_6735.jpg‎  

  4. #14438

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Kreota  [View Original Post]
    I finally met Sarah the other day. I picked her up and took her to motel nearby. Just getting there felt like a fun adventure. She kept telling me all these interesting things and I'm new to the area so she was a bit of a tour guide for me. Once we got into the room, her body was amazing and she tasted great. I had a lot of fun in and out of the room with her.

    I highly recommend trying to meet her at least once. It was a great experience.
    I had a great time as well.

  5. #14437

    Daisy Fenton

    Quote Originally Posted by Swift127  [View Original Post]
    I always reach out from time to time to Daisy and usually she responds but she can be inconsistent but I understand that is how she is. She responded recently and we were able to connect. She is currently sort of moving around so if you are familiar with her previous place near downtown / Colonial area she is no longer there.

    She met me in some sexy lingerie and she looked sexy as always. Long legs, perky titties and great ass. We spent a nice time in dfk and catching up before she started her awesome BBBJ skills. She never heard of Hawk Tuah LOL so I told her she is very good at that haha. Anyway the main event was enthusiastic CG and a great finish in mish with some dfk snd her reaching up and sucking in my nipples (my fave). Blew in the bag and collapsed on her for a nice cuddle.

    She said she will be moving maybe closer to the east side of town so if you are lucky to reach her consider your self blessed. She is a long time favorite of mine and I hope we stay in touch.
    I too can confirm she is no longer near Bumby. She is just west of I 4 at the moment. I want to just state that I am not her handler and don't think she has one. She ask to not share her number so I can't just do that so don't ask. She is a gorgeous brunette with a rocking body and a tight firm kitty. She can do it all doggy, Mish, cowgirl, are cowgirl, and I think her favorite is doggy though. I can really get her yelping in that position otherwise she's pretty quiet. She will give a nice sensual BBBJ but FS is always covered. No anal or DATY, not her thing. I do like to pull the bag off and finish in pretty mouth on the side of her cheek. Yeah, that super nice.

  6. #14436

    Searching for something new

    Hello gentlemen, haven't touched the UTR space since I helped introduce yall to Khaos. (She has disappeared and no longer responding to me so please don't ask).

    There has ben limited petite talent on the regular side of the hobby without having to break the garden. I am hoping someone can introduce me to some young petite talent around here with some good options. PM me please with your rosters LOL.

    Thanks.

    Kuro.

  7. #14435

    Veronica X3

    What can I say or ad about this fire cracker? Nothing I have visited her pretty much once a week for a while now. She have become one of my ATF. Comms are always good. Location is always good. Always on time with very minimal wait sexy as hell. Great! Kisser and I love that. Will continue to see her. Treat her Wright guys she is a gem. Orlo69 is gate keeper.

    Stay safe 🔥.

  8. #14434

    SarahMaitland

    I finally met Sarah the other day. I picked her up and took her to motel nearby. Just getting there felt like a fun adventure. She kept telling me all these interesting things and I'm new to the area so she was a bit of a tour guide for me. Once we got into the room, her body was amazing and she tasted great. I had a lot of fun in and out of the room with her.

    I highly recommend trying to meet her at least once. It was a great experience.

  9. #14433

    Hailey

    Had a long day and decided to schedule a date with Hailey. Started off with some small talk to ease my nerves (Her eyes were easy to get lost in). Not rushed and frankly a very sweet person. Ended up passing out and had a dream. We undressed and LFK very sensual and GFE. She laid me down on the bed and started giving me an incredible BJ that had me curling my toes (mouth was so soft and suction was insane) I was about to blow the load but she then climbed on top of me and slipped the jimmy on. We did CG for a bit with LFK and my urges took over and I had to switch to doggy. I wasn't able to last long because it felt so good. Highly recommend and think she's only has incall for 1 more night. DM for details.

  10. #14432

    Daisy F.

    I always reach out from time to time to Daisy and usually she responds but she can be inconsistent but I understand that is how she is. She responded recently and we were able to connect. She is currently sort of moving around so if you are familiar with her previous place near downtown / Colonial area she is no longer there.

    She met me in some sexy lingerie and she looked sexy as always. Long legs, perky titties and great ass. We spent a nice time in dfk and catching up before she started her awesome BBBJ skills. She never heard of Hawk Tuah LOL so I told her she is very good at that haha. Anyway the main event was enthusiastic CG and a great finish in mish with some dfk snd her reaching up and sucking in my nipples (my fave). Blew in the bag and collapsed on her for a nice cuddle.

    She said she will be moving maybe closer to the east side of town so if you are lucky to reach her consider your self blessed. She is a long time favorite of mine and I hope we stay in touch.

  11. #14431

    Veronica

    So after reading all of the great reviews on Veronica, I decided to reach out to Orlo to request her number as he is the gatekeeper. When I went through the door, I was so happy to see a gorgeous woman greet me. She was nothing short of amazing and all of the other reviews are on spot on including the ones stating she resembles Eliza Ibarra. I am kicking myself for not seeing her sooner. I can't wait for my next visit with her. Please Please Please treat her right fellas! Thank you Orlo for the hookup. If you want her contact info, reach out to Orlo.

  12. #14430

    Natalia update

    Hey guys update Natalia has work and school and this is her first time and I know you're all eager to see her. She doesn't want to feel like she's ghosting anyone but give her time and she'll get back with you. She wanted me to let you guys know. So be patient with her please.

  13. #14429
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Synai

    Had another visit with synai over the weekend. Let me tell you gentlemen. What a firecracker she is. What a great kisser. Synai greeted me in a nice see though babydoll and sexy panties. We went straight bro business what a passionate kisser! Many positions where a attained. DFK, mish doggy, lazy dog, and the Gran finally was an amazing BBBJ that I couldn't resist any longer and I blew my load. Synai is only going to be here for a couple more weeks then she'll be heading out of town. If you haven't seen her, get ahold of her, You won't regret it!

    Stay safe.

    Orlo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PXL_20240621_224424800.MP_copy_800x450.jpg‎   PXL_20240621_224327510.MP_copy_800x450.jpg‎   PXL_20240621_224445041.MP_copy_600x1067.jpg‎  

  14. #14428

    Natalia DMs

    Hey, I replied to as much people as I could. I'm heading to work so replies will be later today for others just a heads up.

  15. #14427

    Natalia a different one

    Hello Brothers, I didn't think I'd be a gatekeeper LOL but I have Latina friend. Name is Natalia she is a great lady that is looking for some help. Natalia is chill and easy to talk to. I've personally seen her a couple times and had a great time. This will be her first time trying out being a utr so treat her nice. She's clean and can host and talked her into some reasonable rates. Senior members only, for pics you will have to ask her. PM me for her #.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape