Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,881 to 5,895 of 41296
-
07-11-24 09:58 #35416Senior Member

Posts: 260Ariana unfortunate slide
Yeah unfortunately. I was straight up grossed out and I'm not the worlds most Squimish monger by any means.
Originally Posted by SupeDav
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-24 09:57 #35415Senior Member

Posts: 413Appreciate the intel
Thanks, another go to avoid.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-24 09:14 #35414Senior Member

Posts: 690Her menu does not mention CIM but does mention prostate massage. No I do not want her fingering my ass, but if a provider does that she usually does CIM. So any idea if she does she do BBBJ and CIM? Thanks. LB.
Originally Posted by EaglesSb
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-24 09:01 #35413Senior Member

Posts: 1246Does ole' leather face suck bare cock?
Originally Posted by EaglesSb
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-24 05:30 #35412Senior Member

Posts: 1246It wasn't for me. She wouldn't shut up, her body looked like trash, she didn't want to do bare head, complained about what I wanted, etc. At least her old mom would just get on her knees and let you face fuck her.
Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-24 23:36 #35411Senior Member

Posts: 130Regarding Lacey
Ah I see. Was it a good experience with her overall?
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-24 23:08 #35410Senior Member

Posts: 1246Lacey is Macy
Her name is Macy. She's been around for years, and popped out several kids. I personally think she's kind of gross now and her body is wrecked. Her mom also used to also be a STG ****.
Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-24 22:20 #35409Senior Member

Posts: 151Spinner
Seems like a winner. Anyone got any info?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/838052881830
-
07-10-24 22:15 #35408Senior Member

Posts: 130Lacey
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...3/997918504373
Any intel on this gal? If anyone was the first to try this gal let me know how it went!
-
07-10-24 19:35 #35407Senior Member

Posts: 105Not a new girl
Thats not a new girl. That's Truth. I haven't had a dream with her but I'm pretty sure Rich has some reviews about her.
Originally Posted by RSat1974
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-24 19:33 #35406Senior Member

Posts: 105Whoa
Damn. Is she really taking a downward slope? That is wild. I haven't seen her in a couple of months.
Originally Posted by Ben0835
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-24 18:43 #35405Senior Member

Posts: 316New girl?
Anyone got any Intel on the below. Haven't seen her post in the past and no hits on the #. Please PM if you have anything.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/038164429705
-
07-10-24 18:32 #35404Senior Member

Posts: 35Me too
Count me in. Hell, we could even setup our own with all these pipes needing to be drained LOL.
Originally Posted by Jk1739
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-24 17:17 #35403Senior Member

Posts: 1062Maybe upgrade to a paper bag.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-24 17:06 #35402Senior Member

Posts: 260Ariana
Heads up Ariana has gotten really really gross. Her apartment was disgusting and smelled like stale pussy. It was fucking disgusting. She smelled too. To top it off, her gums were bleeding really bad. It was gross from top to bottom.











Reply With Quote






