Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 395 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 295 345 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 445 495 895 1395 ... LastLast
Results 5,911 to 5,925 of 41288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35378

    Share your pain LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    I was scrolling through 12 pages of STG this morning searching for pussy, looking at the same dismal providers.

    Is there honestly anyone still worth seeing? They're literally all fat, nasty, fake, or pretend that they're made of gold. What a sad state for my addiction.
    Same, like 6 years ago I would have to keep punching my ego to keep him sane after scrolling through stg. Now I can't even feel a pulse when scrolling. Haven't seen action in more than a month. I even started to sew up & repair my old uniforms I been putting off for decades LOL. Hell me personally can't justify paying what these providers are asking. Especially just for a qv. Than 7 out of 10 times the good looking ones are scams or looking to set you up. I miss MISS! The Milfs, normal looking Latinas (all these Latinas now are heavily doctored.), and the fine ebonys with nice attitudes. I'm basically retired at this point. Yet I would like to say a " I told you so" to all the optimistic people thinking this was a phase LOL. With the pop up of OF, and talent being passed in group chats. This was inevitable. Since logically, and I mean logically thinking why would the desperate fine gals do this, if they can easily make a few grand a week on OF and Snaps. Litteraly had one UTR, a early 20's fine thing gave the cold shoulder, saying she doesn't even F anymore. She got old dudes requesting her (off OF&Snap) to just rub their back and they drop a few Benjamins. Than we already know the normal looking girls next doors, and milfs are get 10+ grand to fly out of country for wild shid. Thats our competition. Which why we only see sewer rats listing, and scams. Plus they circulated the knowledge through their boards that, regardless of price they will still have clients, and it shows. These ladies have double, some triple their fare. Yet still going strong, some even guess what? Started OF. So its just the inevitable, with the change in times. Like with BTJ (if you know, you know) she sells content, and charge upwards of two Bens, because she doesn't want to really get back into it. Unless with regulars. It is what it is. Think the only way to fight it is to amass enough coins, so you can break a grand off, as if you buying a bagel. Or finding UTRs LOL, or getting into the group chats.

  2. #35377

    Dammit

    Quote Originally Posted by SupeDav  [View Original Post]
    I guess I won't be seeing her again any time soon then.
    I was planning on visiting her this week.

  3. #35376

    Try Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by CraxBax  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow mongers.

    I am headed to Jax at the end of the week and wanted to get input from locals on a few good options. I like them thick, and been looking through the forum but finding it a bit difficult to weed through all these bad ones. Any insight would be appreciated! I will continue to sift through here and look for your positive reviews. Thanks.
    I am a computer dummy, so I hope this works. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/992083697451.

    I didn't see her one on one, I did doubles with her and "Dr Mom". You can find the link for "Dr Mom" in the search bar. Long story short, I had a great time. I think I left a review of my encounter here on this site.

  4. #35375

    Gloryhole

    Quote Originally Posted by Tawlz  [View Original Post]
    As far as a gloryhole is concerned the only one I'm aware of near jax is Hawthorne fl. It's like just under an hour drive from jax.
    Hey Tawlz, mind sharing some details on the Hawthorne gloryhole? Pm is fine as well.

  5. #35374

    What site is she on?

    Quote Originally Posted by MaleNurse32  [View Original Post]
    I took a look at this page. No, I have not physically met her. I live in Tampa, and she is in Jax. That is the same screen name she uses on the platform I met her on. I met her over a year ago and she is still active there. It does not appear that she is a fake. As this account you found verifies what she said on the one I use and started talking to her on. I think this solidifies that it is her. I will let her know there is interest. However, I need a location for her as like I said she does not know of any.
    I think I would have remembered a girl like this. Which site?

  6. #35373
    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to get drained and have all of my cum swallowed. As I went through STG for a provider with the right skills job, I noticed Lo the car date dick sucking in Arrington did not have an ad. Off Merril. I know she is not the greatest, but for the right price, which I always get her down to accepting. And she swallowed every drop of jizz, often licking her lips. Anyone know what happened to her. Is she with LEO or Has she moved?
    LB.

    Last time I recall my dream was February timeframe. But she was a regular girl I seen and always drained the pipe properly. I haven't seen her in a bit she was always changing her number around. Kind of a red flag but still tried to she her. Lo was bang for your buck always easy to negotiate prices and willing to work it out. Let me know if you have any intel would like to reconnect with her lips again. Never FS but always CIM with good prices.

    Beau.

  7. #35372
    As far as a gloryhole is concerned the only one I'm aware of near jax is Hawthorne fl. It's like just under an hour drive from jax.

    Quote Originally Posted by MaleNurse32  [View Original Post]
    I took a look at this page. No, I have not physically met her. I live in Tampa, and she is in Jax. That is the same screen name she uses on the platform I met her on. I met her over a year ago and she is still active there. It does not appear that she is a fake. As this account you found verifies what she said on the one I use and started talking to her on. I think this solidifies that it is her. I will let her know there is interest. However, I need a location for her as like I said she does not know of any.

  8. #35371

    Angel and Bri Queen

    Bri. I know she been posting for a while but unable to see any reviews on this short hair female. Anybody seen her recently.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/055530282136

    Angel. UF student. I been eyeing this young female out. Still haven't reach out. I would like to see if any intel gather from you fine gentleman receiving a positive dream.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9045156055

  9. #35370

    Gloryhole

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkish  [View Original Post]
    I am not saying this is proof positive of hijinks; but I found these:

    https://www.eporner.com/gallery/lA8pCIzgXOj/Me/

    Have you met this girl face to face? Can anybody going to the gh meet her face to face?
    I took a look at this page. No, I have not physically met her. I live in Tampa, and she is in Jax. That is the same screen name she uses on the platform I met her on. I met her over a year ago and she is still active there. It does not appear that she is a fake. As this account you found verifies what she said on the one I use and started talking to her on. I think this solidifies that it is her. I will let her know there is interest. However, I need a location for her as like I said she does not know of any.

  10. #35369
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkish  [View Original Post]
    I am not saying this is proof positive of hijinks; but I found these:

    https://www.eporner.com/gallery/lA8pCIzgXOj/Me/

    Have you met this girl face to face? Can anybody going to the gh meet her face to face?
    Exactly. We should be so lucky to have a hottie like this wanting to get her face painted over and over.

  11. #35368

    Well dang

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    If there's any fans of "Kendall," she (Brooke) is currently away at the Grey Bar Motel.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/749096072064
    I guess I won't be seeing her again any time soon then.

  12. #35367

    Heading to Jacksonville

    Hey fellow mongers.

    I am headed to Jax at the end of the week and wanted to get input from locals on a few good options. I like them thick, and been looking through the forum but finding it a bit difficult to weed through all these bad ones. Any insight would be appreciated! I will continue to sift through here and look for your positive reviews. Thanks.

  13. #35366

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    I was scrolling through 12 pages of STG this morning searching for pussy, looking at the same dismal providers.

    Is there honestly anyone still worth seeing? They're literally all fat, nasty, fake, or pretend that they're made of gold. What a sad state for my addiction.
    I can't justify paying for a " provider" who I would reject or ignore if I met them in a club or bar back in the day. Most are nasty, fat, sloppy, fugly, unsavory junkies with more miles on them than the west side highway. I keep looking for that diamond in the rough. For the life of me I don't understand how some mongers maintain wood with them.

  14. #35365

    I'm down.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    I'd be there in a heart beat for this one! Nice!!
    If this is legit, I'm down.

  15. #35364

    Sorry But Tryst Is Full Of STG Providers. Except They Double Their Rate On Tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleDan86  [View Original Post]
    Seems to me all the best looking providers in this area use Tryst but a lot of the prices on there make me think they're all on drugs LOL.

    But you seem to clean up just fine with street walkers. If I had the courage to do that I would probably just do that. No phone calls, texts, deposits.

    Meet ups, just quick and go.
    Out of desperation to find better pussy, many mongers jump to Tryst thinking it is more expensive rates so it must be better girls. Sadly it is some additional girls, but it is full of STG girls, in fact the garbage heap part of STG like Fancy post on Tryst at inflated prices and a different phone number so they can ask for 2 times or 3 times their STG rate! You can get Fancy for 60 coins on SKG or for 200 coins on Tryst. Same garbage provider and she is not even worth her SKG rate let alone her Tryst rate. So sadly going to Tryst ends up leading a monger to a STG provider and at 2 times or 3 times her STG rate, which is a very dumb idea.

    I think a better idea is to pass along UTR girls to fellow known mongers, that avoids LEO stings for both the girl and the monger. And it hopefully results in better pussy to enjoy.

    As for drugs, all providers are on them, STG girls, Tryst girls, brothel girls. They all use candy. Why? Because it numbs them enough or forces them out of addiction hunger to suck strange cocks and take sperm in their mouths, which was to be incredibly awful and unpleasant, and they have to spread their legs and fuck an endless number of strange cocks. It is not a profession of choice. So be like me and many others, assume all providers you see are candy addicted. But of course enjoy the pussy, just know they enjoy candy. Although maybe some UTR girl only needs reent money or food for her kids. That is why I think we should make a UTR network giving the digits to those we trust.

    LB.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape