Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 392 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 292 342 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 442 492 892 1392 ... LastLast
Results 5,866 to 5,880 of 41285
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35420

    Asian persuasion Lauren

    I've seen her post in the past, does anyone know if she's legit?

    https://tryst.link/escort/asian__persuasion__

  2. #35419

    This May Seem Like A Bargain But For The Quality It Is Over-Priced!

    Getting a good rate does not mean accept any low price, some low-priced rates are really over-priced for junk and should be avoided.

    Here is an example I just saw. 60 coins for qv in today's market sounds good at first. But is it really good, or is the provider substandard and thus you are way over paying at 60 coins? Looking at the post, she offers to accept even less, 2 guys for 100 coins, but she will only do one at a time. Still that is 50 coins each, seems like a bargain. Then she says you need to bring your own protection. So what if I do not, then is she going to do bb or take my coins and not provide? Then she says will start with top and finish with doggie only. No bargain with her dictating how a monger does his thing. Then look at the photos in the ad and you will see it is a provider to avoid. At 60 or 50 coins – this is no bargain; in fact she is way over-priced. I always avoid Fancy, even if only $1.00.

    LB.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...3/952371867374
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ZGU.jpg‎  

  3. #35418

    MILF nickie

    I have a super hard on for this chic. Anyone got info on her or has dreamed with her lately? Pm me if necessary.

  4. #35417

    Ruby

    Hey all-.

    Seen some really good reviews on Ruby. I have tried to reach out to her roughly half a dozen times over the vast couple months. Not a single text back. Is there a better way to get in touch with her?

  5. #35416

    Ariana unfortunate slide

    Quote Originally Posted by SupeDav  [View Original Post]
    Damn. Is she really taking a downward slope? That is wild. I haven't seen her in a couple of months.
    Yeah unfortunately. I was straight up grossed out and I'm not the worlds most Squimish monger by any means.

  6. #35415

    Appreciate the intel

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    I tried years ago when she was doing doubles with her girlfriend. Her name is Mariah, and she hates dick. She complained when I just put my tip in, wouldn't suck it, and was just a miserable *****. Literally complained the entire time. I'm sure she's still just as horrible.
    Thanks, another go to avoid.

  7. #35414
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesSb  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/160931894430

    OK, usually don't date older chick's but decided to try her out. She just moved from Orlando (she has a review on their boards) and was staying imbear the airport. Her face is old, her enthusiasm was "mid", but when you turn her around she has the ass / body of a 25 year old surfer girl.

    Long story short, if you have a itch to bang tanned women with nices asses, she's your lady. Just keep her in doggy.
    Her menu does not mention CIM but does mention prostate massage. No I do not want her fingering my ass, but if a provider does that she usually does CIM. So any idea if she does she do BBBJ and CIM? Thanks. LB.

  8. #35413
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesSb  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/160931894430

    OK, usually don't date older chick's but decided to try her out. She just moved from Orlando (she has a review on their boards) and was staying imbear the airport. Her face is old, her enthusiasm was "mid", but when you turn her around she has the ass / body of a 25 year old surfer girl.

    Long story short, if you have a itch to bang tanned women with nices asses, she's your lady. Just keep her in doggy.
    Does ole' leather face suck bare cock?

  9. #35412
    Quote Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991  [View Original Post]
    Ah I see. Was it a good experience with her overall?
    It wasn't for me. She wouldn't shut up, her body looked like trash, she didn't want to do bare head, complained about what I wanted, etc. At least her old mom would just get on her knees and let you face fuck her.

  10. #35411

    Regarding Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Macy. She's been around for years, and popped out several kids. I personally think she's kind of gross now and her body is wrecked. Her mom also used to also be a STG ****.
    Ah I see. Was it a good experience with her overall?

  11. #35410

    Lacey is Macy

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...3/997918504373

    Any intel on this gal? If anyone was the first to try this gal let me know how it went!
    Her name is Macy. She's been around for years, and popped out several kids. I personally think she's kind of gross now and her body is wrecked. Her mom also used to also be a STG ****.

  12. #35409

    Spinner

    Seems like a winner. Anyone got any info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/838052881830

  13. #35408

    Lacey

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...3/997918504373

    Any intel on this gal? If anyone was the first to try this gal let me know how it went!

  14. #35407

    Not a new girl

    Quote Originally Posted by RSat1974  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any Intel on the below. Haven't seen her post in the past and no hits on the #. Please PM if you have anything.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/038164429705
    Thats not a new girl. That's Truth. I haven't had a dream with her but I'm pretty sure Rich has some reviews about her.

  15. #35406

    Whoa

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    Heads up Ariana has gotten really really gross. Her apartment was disgusting and smelled like stale pussy. It was fucking disgusting. She smelled too. To top it off, her gums were bleeding really bad. It was gross from top to bottom.
    Damn. Is she really taking a downward slope? That is wild. I haven't seen her in a couple of months.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape