Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 143 of 686 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 193 243 643 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 10280
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8150

    Monica

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBoner78  [View Original Post]
    Seen her the other day. Looks like her pics. She does ramble on but she seems to enjoy a pounding. Decent head game. Will probably repeat. Papa Be.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...0/992788587093
    Is she actually in Grand Blanc? That's the city listed in her ad.

  2. #8149

    I think she used to post in Pontiac or Waterford

    Quote Originally Posted by MiDude810  [View Original Post]
    I think she used to post in Pontiac or Waterford a year or so ago, advertised being young and new etc. had to write first to see the pics, looked like her but larger…. Seemed really sketchy to me so I never perused her.

    Look closely at the pics, there's a lot of filter wizardry and the background look to be some of the sketchiest trap house shit, that bed is filthy and probably crawling with bedbugs IMHO, review also sounds suspect. Let us know how it turns out.

  3. #8148

    DM Sent

    Quote Originally Posted by Kramer1  [View Original Post]
    I know of a UTR who is looking for some company, preferably soon. PM me if you want her info.
    I sent a DM when you get a minute to respond.

  4. #8147

    Too Expensive

    Quote Originally Posted by Hotone33  [View Original Post]
    I was going to give her a try today but donations were way too rich for my blood.
    Can you share with us what the requested donation was?

  5. #8146
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

  6. #8145
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBoner78  [View Original Post]
    Seen her the other day. Looks like her pics. She does ramble on but she seems to enjoy a pounding. Decent head game. Will probably repeat. Papa Be.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...0/992788587093
    I was going to give her a try today but donations were way too rich for my blood.

  7. #8144
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBoner78  [View Original Post]
    Never seen her, never wanted to. If she'll rip one guy off, what makes you think she won't rip anyone else off. It happens, it doesn't matter how many times they see you. Eventually they hookup with some POS and start playing that dangerous rip off game. Papa Be.
    She wants $$ for a SS. When I stopped laughing I knew she wasn't the one for me. IDC how attractive someone is, they aren't worth 200 for a SS.

  8. #8143

  9. #8142

    Monica

    Seen her the other day. Looks like her pics. She does ramble on but she seems to enjoy a pounding. Decent head game. Will probably repeat. Papa Be.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...0/992788587093

  10. #8141

    Blb

    Never seen her, never wanted to. If she'll rip one guy off, what makes you think she won't rip anyone else off. It happens, it doesn't matter how many times they see you. Eventually they hookup with some POS and start playing that dangerous rip off game. Papa Be.

  11. #8140

    Coco and Hot sexy blonde

    Coco is still around for those that have seen her and have her contact info. Just message her and tell her who you are. She has a new place near Kettering, I have continued to enjoy her company from time to time.

    Hot Sexy Blonde.

    I seen her the other day at the Airport inn her pictures are filtered which was no surprise and she hides a little bit of a belly. She is nice, has nice titties and a tight kitty. She will negotiate so don't be scared to try. I would repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...l/896233568640

    Does any senior have any reports on the new AA provider named Morgan that has gotten some attention lately? I would like to hear from a senior.

  12. #8139

    Blb

    Quote Originally Posted by Olive4321  [View Original Post]
    Yea that's a tough one to swallow. She did send a PM after I posted. Said she'd send videos if I deleted the post. No apologies. So what you say about only caring about the green is very true. To bad to, had she wanted a date I would've posted one hellava follow up for her. Hooker logic has no brain.
    She doesn't want a date that would be for free LOL. My bet is, had you deleted the post you never would have got the videos anyway. I won't be seeing her anymore either, she definitely needs to learn to treat her repeat clients better

  13. #8138

    Anyone Sample?


  14. #8137

    Blb

    Quote Originally Posted by Fundboy  [View Original Post]
    You know what they say. "Play with the devil you are going to get burnt. " Everyone been in this game long enough, knows these bitches all they care about is green.

    Hard lesson learned, sorry to say!
    Yea that's a tough one to swallow. She did send a PM after I posted. Said she'd send videos if I deleted the post. No apologies. So what you say about only caring about the green is very true. To bad to, had she wanted a date I would've posted one hellava follow up for her. Hooker logic has no brain.

  15. #8136

    Blb

    Quote Originally Posted by Olive4321  [View Original Post]
    She has lived up to her name sake far as I'm concerned. Late last summer and fall she was in a bad stretch wrecked car, speeding ticket.

    Lost dog, apartment completely destroyed and any other sob story you could think of. I helped her financially for quite awhile with the promise of payback in dates.

    I stuck up for her in the past and had a great relationship so I didn't hesitate to help. Since then she has.

    Ghosted me five times straight to the point I stopped asking. Recently asked her for videos to which I received no reply. I'm not asking for any sympathy fellas just an all out boycott of her. And don't prepay any to her!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...l/033385649643
    You know what they say. "Play with the devil you are going to get burnt. " Everyone been in this game long enough, knows these bitches all they care about is green.

    Hard lesson learned, sorry to say!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape