Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 10279
-
07-08-24 14:24 #8149Senior Member

Posts: 1015I think she used to post in Pontiac or Waterford
I think she used to post in Pontiac or Waterford a year or so ago, advertised being young and new etc. had to write first to see the pics, looked like her but larger…. Seemed really sketchy to me so I never perused her.
Originally Posted by MiDude810
[View Original Post]
Look closely at the pics, there's a lot of filter wizardry and the background look to be some of the sketchiest trap house shit, that bed is filthy and probably crawling with bedbugs IMHO, review also sounds suspect. Let us know how it turns out.
-
07-08-24 13:48 #8148Senior Member

Posts: 27DM Sent
I sent a DM when you get a minute to respond.
Originally Posted by Kramer1
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-24 11:32 #8147Senior Member

Posts: 337Too Expensive
Can you share with us what the requested donation was?
Originally Posted by Hotone33
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-24 08:57 #8146Senior Member

Posts: 27[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
-
07-08-24 08:54 #8145Senior Member

Posts: 281I was going to give her a try today but donations were way too rich for my blood.
Originally Posted by PapaBoner78
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-24 07:30 #8144Regular Member

Posts: 14She wants $$ for a SS. When I stopped laughing I knew she wasn't the one for me. IDC how attractive someone is, they aren't worth 200 for a SS.
Originally Posted by PapaBoner78
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-24 21:14 #8143Regular Member

Posts: 14Anyone have info on this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lint/172642362
-
07-07-24 10:23 #8142Senior Member

Posts: 639Monica
Seen her the other day. Looks like her pics. She does ramble on but she seems to enjoy a pounding. Decent head game. Will probably repeat. Papa Be.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...0/992788587093
-
07-07-24 10:12 #8141Senior Member

Posts: 639Blb
Never seen her, never wanted to. If she'll rip one guy off, what makes you think she won't rip anyone else off. It happens, it doesn't matter how many times they see you. Eventually they hookup with some POS and start playing that dangerous rip off game. Papa Be.
-
07-07-24 08:04 #8140Senior Member

Posts: 331Coco and Hot sexy blonde
Coco is still around for those that have seen her and have her contact info. Just message her and tell her who you are. She has a new place near Kettering, I have continued to enjoy her company from time to time.
Hot Sexy Blonde.
I seen her the other day at the Airport inn her pictures are filtered which was no surprise and she hides a little bit of a belly. She is nice, has nice titties and a tight kitty. She will negotiate so don't be scared to try. I would repeat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...l/896233568640
Does any senior have any reports on the new AA provider named Morgan that has gotten some attention lately? I would like to hear from a senior.
-
07-06-24 16:10 #8139Senior Member

Posts: 312Blb
She doesn't want a date that would be for free LOL. My bet is, had you deleted the post you never would have got the videos anyway. I won't be seeing her anymore either, she definitely needs to learn to treat her repeat clients better
Originally Posted by Olive4321
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-24 10:55 #8138Senior Member

Posts: 548Anyone Sample?
Has anyone tried this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...c/764609536067
-
07-06-24 06:48 #8137Senior Member

Posts: 578Blb
Yea that's a tough one to swallow. She did send a PM after I posted. Said she'd send videos if I deleted the post. No apologies. So what you say about only caring about the green is very true. To bad to, had she wanted a date I would've posted one hellava follow up for her. Hooker logic has no brain.
Originally Posted by Fundboy
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-24 20:05 #8136Senior Member

Posts: 360Blb
You know what they say. "Play with the devil you are going to get burnt. " Everyone been in this game long enough, knows these bitches all they care about is green.
Originally Posted by Olive4321
[View Original Post]
Hard lesson learned, sorry to say!
-
07-05-24 17:23 #8135Regular Member

Posts: 24Trash
https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...i/481226684973
I haven't posted a review in a minute, been pretty busy. But today I got time LOL. I went to go see this fat ***** cause I was bored and wanted to see someone different. And she was cheap LOL. When I got there she was very nervous and kept acting like I was a cop which is ridiculous if you seen me LOL. But anyway, it started out all bad, she actually set a timer for 15 minutes on her phone. LOL that was definitely a first, it was supposed to be SS FS. But once she pulled down her panties that was a definite no go, since I was already there I was just going to get the head. And then this fat crackhead had the nerve to actually thought she was going to give me condom head, LOL nope. I just laughed at her said I was all good she can keep the little $50 as she clearly needed it. She was wearing the same exact outfit that you see her post in all of her ads. Might be the only outfit she owns LOL. Anyways as always YMMV stay safe out here.










Reply With Quote




