Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Asian ads

+ Add Report
Page 76 of 145 FirstFirst ... 26 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 126 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 2171
This blog is moderated by See200
  1. #1046

    Name Change

    Quote Originally Posted by IBuyIt2  [View Original Post]
    Yes Yanni is Nova. Not sure why there was the name change.
    Name change was necessitated by a couple of mongers' abuse. Another drunk one managed to find her last week, and after service, demanded refund. When that was refused he slapped her around rather severely.

    As a result, she's becoming much more selective in who she sees. Wouldn't be surprised if she disappeared before too long.

  2. #1045

    Yanni =N0 VE

    Quote Originally Posted by Unassumed  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know if Yanni is Nova? It kind of sounds like it's one and the same from my experiences but I haven't seen "Yanni" yet.
    Yes Yanni is Nova. Not sure why there was the name change.

  3. #1044
    Quote Originally Posted by Unassumed  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know if Yanni is Nova? It kind of sounds like it's one and the same from my experiences but I haven't seen "Yanni" yet.
    I'm not sure who Nova is, never seen her. But I went back to see Yanni again, after my last review you guys have made it so hard to see her again. But once again she did not disappoint. Probably better then last time, it felt more intimate, lost of kisses, touches, very intimate BBBJ with cum in mouth. Opted not to get massage this time and had more time to play missionary and cowgirl. Tight as always. Still Recommend.

  4. #1043
    Does anybody know if Yanni is Nova? It kind of sounds like it's one and the same from my experiences but I haven't seen "Yanni" yet.

  5. #1042

    Couldn't agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomas247  [View Original Post]
    If you love Nuru and a slightly thicker Korean, Ciel is great. I just wouldn't repeat for 350. Maybe at 280 I would repeat with her.

    Def agree though. I hope TOS keeps bringing new talent in. A lot of the TOS girls are also working at a very popular KORG in NY occasionally, so what we're getting with TOS is some of the best K-talent on the east coast.
    More my brother!

  6. #1041
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I agree to each his own, I like mature women that know what they are doing, but tbh what did we have before TOS brought in some ladies? We were all kinds of terrible, these ladies are hot, hot bodies and GFE. And real nuru, which I love!!
    If you love Nuru and a slightly thicker Korean, Ciel is great. I just wouldn't repeat for 350. Maybe at 280 I would repeat with her.

    Def agree though. I hope TOS keeps bringing new talent in. A lot of the TOS girls are also working at a very popular KORG in NY occasionally, so what we're getting with TOS is some of the best K-talent on the east coast.

  7. #1040

    Langwood

    Quote Originally Posted by Hummer5205  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried the "new" place on Langwood yet? I say new, but I did see one post in here asking about feedback from 12/23. Maybe it has been around and I just never noticed the ads, but they have popped up with this address the last few days. If anyone has sampled, please share. I will probably give it a shot soon and will post a report.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...c/274746188456
    I road by the address in the ad and it looked like an abandond house?

  8. #1039

    Langwood?

    Has anyone tried the "new" place on Langwood yet? I say new, but I did see one post in here asking about feedback from 12/23. Maybe it has been around and I just never noticed the ads, but they have popped up with this address the last few days. If anyone has sampled, please share. I will probably give it a shot soon and will post a report.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...c/274746188456

  9. #1038
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Which location? The operator gave more than one.
    RDU Slater location.

  10. #1037

    To each his own

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomas247  [View Original Post]
    Ciel is not my favorite. Purple was much better, but Ciel will get the job done.
    Yes, I agree to each his own, I like mature women that know what they are doing, but tbh what did we have before TOS brought in some ladies? We were all kinds of terrible, these ladies are hot, hot bodies and GFE. And real nuru, which I love!!

  11. #1036

    Which location

    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoYakuza  [View Original Post]
    I would avoid these gals, very old aunties. I was in a hurry and needed a release, but otherwise, nothing special and would not recommend. Body and face a 2/10, only good part was that they were very clean overall. Took the time to clean you before and after and couldn't speak a lick of English but was friendly at least. You're better off just rubbing one out instead of spending $100 for a qv though. They wanted $120, but I said no.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...0/181282222400
    Which location? The operator gave more than one.

  12. #1035

    Very Very old Aunties

    I would avoid these gals, very old aunties. I was in a hurry and needed a release, but otherwise, nothing special and would not recommend. Body and face a 2/10, only good part was that they were very clean overall. Took the time to clean you before and after and couldn't speak a lick of English but was friendly at least. You're better off just rubbing one out instead of spending $100 for a qv though. They wanted $120, but I said no.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...0/181282222400

  13. #1034
    Quote Originally Posted by Ncman2020  [View Original Post]
    Why not just. Post it in the forum? It's not some super secret thing.
    Wasn't sure If I can post the link here. Check the documents attached when you open the link below:

    https://wake.nc.networkofcare.org/mh...onid=20232024r

  14. #1033
    Quote Originally Posted by Ncman2020  [View Original Post]
    Why not just. Post it in the forum? It's not some super secret thing.
    Now the religious guys control both chambers of the state legislature for the first time in 100 years. First came the Porn Law and now the new Human Trafficking Law. The new law exempts any of the providers from prosecution, while upgrading the first offense for anyone soliciting prostitution to a felony with a 4 month minimum jail sentence. That means say goodbye to your life in many cases. It makes the hobbyist the 'Perp' while the provider is just a 'victim'. Because the providers are free from prosecution, it will be very easy for the cops to get them to flip on you. Funding for enforcement is expected to climb by 12 x, because. Felonies. It will then be worthwhile for cops to do all kinds of crazy shit to get your info and come after you. You've got to be incredibly more careful with this hobby after December.

  15. #1032
    Sounds like some new training videos and fanfare, highly doubt they'll invest much effort beyond busting the egregious concerns or someone pissing off a neighbor due to foot traffic.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape