Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Asian ads

+ Add Report
Page 77 of 145 FirstFirst ... 27 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 127 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 2171
This blog is moderated by See200
  1. #1031
    Quote Originally Posted by ThickCock99  [View Original Post]
    Check your Inbox.
    Why not just. Post it in the forum? It's not some super secret thing.

  2. #1030

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Dcms18  [View Original Post]
    What new law? Info please.
    Check your Inbox.

  3. #1029

    New Law

    Quote Originally Posted by Dcms18  [View Original Post]
    What new law? Info please.
    https://southeastpolitics.com/new-me...r-hotel-staff/

  4. #1028
    Quote Originally Posted by MmceStep  [View Original Post]
    To you guys that have gone through their verification, did they address how they store this info? Were you able to give them a fake identity with a burner #? I'm very interested in visiting, but the new law taking effect this December should have every one of us thinking about this. Seizing their records could be catastrophic.
    What new law? Info please.

  5. #1027
    Quote Originally Posted by IBuyIt2  [View Original Post]
    I got a text from the handler. Due to some no shows, Yanni has some free time. I'm heading over in a few. If you missed out, try again later. She might be free based on no shows. I love seeing her. Take it easy Guys.
    To you guys that have gone through their verification, did they address how they store this info? Were you able to give them a fake identity with a burner #? I'm very interested in visiting, but the new law taking effect this December should have every one of us thinking about this. Seizing their records could be catastrophic.

  6. #1026
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez  [View Original Post]
    Ciel is backkkk! Complimentary Nuru upgrade with that hot, mature GFE with a killer body? I'm dreaming of going back, already dreamt that I went this morning!
    Ciel is not my favorite. Purple was much better, but Ciel will get the job done.

  7. #1025

    She's free now!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo6924  [View Original Post]
    Was out of commission with an injury this past month so thought I would get back into the game Monday morning. Had seen a new girl at a house on slater that I hadn't been to before about a month ago. Said she was new and nervous but had a good time and thought next time might be better. Couldn't remember name so wasn't going to post till I went back. When I saw some of your guys posts the last couple weeks I knew that I was in trouble. Sure enough texted the number Sunday to set up a Monday morning visit used previously and yep it was Yanni and she was booked up for next three days. So thanks a lot you guys. Haha unbelievable how hard up we all are in the triangle that one good post leads to sell outs. Good luck on the hunt.
    I got a text from the handler. Due to some no shows, Yanni has some free time. I'm heading over in a few. If you missed out, try again later. She might be free based on no shows. I love seeing her. Take it easy Guys.

  8. #1024

    You guys

    Quote Originally Posted by WitchDoc13  [View Original Post]
    Just got done, really good performance and massage was ok, did not go for the massage. Good and clean. AFFORDABLE" will repeat 40's good shape kept on telling me about the mom and the sister turning off my mojo but muscle through and finished. BTW good BJ.
    Was out of commission with an injury this past month so thought I would get back into the game Monday morning. Had seen a new girl at a house on slater that I hadn't been to before about a month ago. Said she was new and nervous but had a good time and thought next time might be better. Couldn't remember name so wasn't going to post till I went back. When I saw some of your guys posts the last couple weeks I knew that I was in trouble. Sure enough texted the number Sunday to set up a Monday morning visit used previously and yep it was Yanni and she was booked up for next three days. So thanks a lot you guys. Haha unbelievable how hard up we all are in the triangle that one good post leads to sell outs. Good luck on the hunt.

  9. #1023

    Feeeback

    Quote Originally Posted by WitchDoc13  [View Original Post]
    Just got done, really good performance and massage was ok, did not go for the massage. Good and clean. AFFORDABLE" will repeat 40's good shape kept on telling me about the mom and the sister turning off my mojo but muscle through and finished. BTW good BJ.
    Hey check your inbox when you get a chance sent you a message.

  10. #1022

    TOS. Ciel

    Ciel is backkkk! Complimentary Nuru upgrade with that hot, mature GFE with a killer body? I'm dreaming of going back, already dreamt that I went this morning!

  11. #1021

    Yanni

    Just got done, really good performance and massage was ok, did not go for the massage. Good and clean. AFFORDABLE" will repeat 40's good shape kept on telling me about the mom and the sister turning off my mojo but muscle through and finished. BTW good BJ.

  12. #1020

  13. #1019

    Yanni

    Can any of you gents provide a physical description of Yanni? Is she slender, baby damage, typical flat Asian ass, breast size, muffin top? TIA.

  14. #1018
    Quote Originally Posted by Bpcralnc  [View Original Post]
    Yanni is in a house.

    When I saw her, she led me back to her room. After exchanging compensation, she helped me disrobe. Shen then disrobed herself. She then had me lay on the bed for some teasing. After some of this she had me roll over for a BBBJ with allot of attention to the boys. Almost finished then. She snuck a cover on me, then got on top. The we switched to missionary. Even with the cover did not take long. She just feels so good. Did nice job of cleanup. Definitely worth a visit. I will be back.
    Yes she is at a house on Slater, and everything he said was basically my experience. And she is super tight I couldn't even get my finger in it. The cover is basically non existent because she is so tight. BBBJ is great as well, she asked me if I wanted to CIM. But I opted to bust in the glove while stroking the pussy.

  15. #1017

    Yanni

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo6924  [View Original Post]
    Was this at the slater hotel or house?
    Yanni is in a house.

    When I saw her, she led me back to her room. After exchanging compensation, she helped me disrobe. Shen then disrobed herself. She then had me lay on the bed for some teasing. After some of this she had me roll over for a BBBJ with allot of attention to the boys. Almost finished then. She snuck a cover on me, then got on top. The we switched to missionary. Even with the cover did not take long. She just feels so good. Did nice job of cleanup. Definitely worth a visit. I will be back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape