Thread: Asian ads
+
Add Report
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 2174
-
07-05-24 15:16 #1034Senior Member

Posts: 140Wasn't sure If I can post the link here. Check the documents attached when you open the link below:
Originally Posted by Ncman2020
[View Original Post]
https://wake.nc.networkofcare.org/mh...onid=20232024r
-
07-05-24 14:52 #1033Senior Member

Posts: 585Now the religious guys control both chambers of the state legislature for the first time in 100 years. First came the Porn Law and now the new Human Trafficking Law. The new law exempts any of the providers from prosecution, while upgrading the first offense for anyone soliciting prostitution to a felony with a 4 month minimum jail sentence. That means say goodbye to your life in many cases. It makes the hobbyist the 'Perp' while the provider is just a 'victim'. Because the providers are free from prosecution, it will be very easy for the cops to get them to flip on you. Funding for enforcement is expected to climb by 12 x, because. Felonies. It will then be worthwhile for cops to do all kinds of crazy shit to get your info and come after you. You've got to be incredibly more careful with this hobby after December.
Originally Posted by Ncman2020
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-24 14:11 #1032Senior Member

Posts: 48Sounds like some new training videos and fanfare, highly doubt they'll invest much effort beyond busting the egregious concerns or someone pissing off a neighbor due to foot traffic.
Originally Posted by BlazingSun
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-24 09:38 #1031Senior Member

Posts: 48Why not just. Post it in the forum? It's not some super secret thing.
Originally Posted by ThickCock99
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-24 03:20 #1030Senior Member

Posts: 140Info
Check your Inbox.
Originally Posted by Dcms18
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-24 21:38 #1029Regular Member

Posts: 9New Law
https://southeastpolitics.com/new-me...r-hotel-staff/
Originally Posted by Dcms18
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-24 19:47 #1028Senior Member

Posts: 161What new law? Info please.
Originally Posted by MmceStep
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-24 15:14 #1027Senior Member

Posts: 585To you guys that have gone through their verification, did they address how they store this info? Were you able to give them a fake identity with a burner #? I'm very interested in visiting, but the new law taking effect this December should have every one of us thinking about this. Seizing their records could be catastrophic.
Originally Posted by IBuyIt2
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-24 01:11 #1026Senior Member

Posts: 214Ciel is not my favorite. Purple was much better, but Ciel will get the job done.
Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-24 21:06 #1025Senior Member

Posts: 52She's free now!
I got a text from the handler. Due to some no shows, Yanni has some free time. I'm heading over in a few. If you missed out, try again later. She might be free based on no shows. I love seeing her. Take it easy Guys.
Originally Posted by Jimbo6924
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-24 12:52 #1024Senior Member

Posts: 28You guys
Was out of commission with an injury this past month so thought I would get back into the game Monday morning. Had seen a new girl at a house on slater that I hadn't been to before about a month ago. Said she was new and nervous but had a good time and thought next time might be better. Couldn't remember name so wasn't going to post till I went back. When I saw some of your guys posts the last couple weeks I knew that I was in trouble. Sure enough texted the number Sunday to set up a Monday morning visit used previously and yep it was Yanni and she was booked up for next three days. So thanks a lot you guys. Haha unbelievable how hard up we all are in the triangle that one good post leads to sell outs. Good luck on the hunt.
Originally Posted by WitchDoc13
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-24 19:56 #1023Regular Member

Posts: 24Feeeback
Hey check your inbox when you get a chance sent you a message.
Originally Posted by WitchDoc13
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-24 15:34 #1022Senior Member

Posts: 312TOS. Ciel
Ciel is backkkk! Complimentary Nuru upgrade with that hot, mature GFE with a killer body? I'm dreaming of going back, already dreamt that I went this morning!
Originally Posted by FranzB
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-24 13:35 #1021Senior Member

Posts: 221Yanni
Just got done, really good performance and massage was ok, did not go for the massage. Good and clean. AFFORDABLE" will repeat 40's good shape kept on telling me about the mom and the sister turning off my mojo but muscle through and finished. BTW good BJ.
Originally Posted by Bpcralnc
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-24 06:21 #1020Senior Member

Posts: 40Yanni new add with new number.









Reply With Quote






