Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 8266
-
07-05-24 15:12 #6646Senior Member

Posts: 43Cocksuckers??
Doubtful. Raise your hand if Allie's ever sucked your cock. I'm in absolute rare territory.
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-24 11:46 #6645Senior Member

Posts: 2934What is the average take out rate?
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-24 08:56 #6644Senior Member

Posts: 118Twistin' by the Pool
Setting the captives free is a great way to finish the swim meet.
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-24 22:10 #6643Senior Member

Posts: 281Pandoras. I had a very good time!
Originally Posted by AWork911
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-24 20:47 #6642Regular Member

Posts: 16Where did you head to finally?
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-24 20:41 #6641Senior Member

Posts: 281Safety's off swimmers away. But then again more will do that than you think.
Originally Posted by LSteele
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-24 20:34 #6640Senior Member

Posts: 118Nah
Can't agree but to each their own. She gets the job done and won't break the bank but not my type.
Originally Posted by FromTheJump2
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-24 14:15 #6639Senior Member

Posts: 281A lot of us just get tired of seeing the same questions asked over and over again. Barnie literally posted a pro bowl extras list so all the info you need was right there. The Monse questions are the most redundant, there is a search feature after all. I wouldn't necessarily say you overpaid, the YMMV thing is true.
Originally Posted by CaseyX
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-24 13:59 #6638Senior Member

Posts: 2814th of July
Where to play the 19th hole today? It's kinda of a roll of the dice. Lola's going to be taking walk in at sugars. The queen of pandoras isn't going to be working so who knows about that place, only for sure thing there today is a free hotdog. I guess kittens is an option, Love is always down to take it in the tail pipe.
-
07-04-24 12:35 #6637Senior Member

Posts: 241It's nice to be polite and answer questions for newcomers BUT he's right that there's so much information here that you'll mostly get your questions answered just reading through a few pages here. How do I know? I'm an out-of-towner who had Monday afternoon to kill this week. I ended up at Pandora's and after reading I pretty much knew what to expect. My first 3 for 100 with Terra was going to be just a warmup dance with nothing offered. I wasn't surprised when the extra services that Ava offered while lapping were outrageous: 700 for FS or 150 for a HJ (but I enjoyed the dance). Nor when Naomi gobbled my knob right in the lap dance area. Maybe in retrospect I'm a little surprised that she used a condom with all the talk of BBBJ and CIM on here but it didn't bother me.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
RTFF isn't perfect. Did I overpay by giving Naomi 200 for a CBJ? She started at 300 but quickly dropped and that was good enough for me considering how much I needed to bust at nut at that point. Should I have pushed for BBBJ and CIM or COB? Dunno. But better to ask specific questions rather than the generic "what do you recommend?
Thanks for all the info in this forum. Not sure when my next trip to / through Seattle will be but I'll be back reading here beforehand.
-
07-03-24 20:20 #6636Senior Member

Posts: 216She's the best for a reason.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-24 16:43 #6635Senior Member

Posts: 281What corona said.
Originally Posted by CubaPete
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-24 16:42 #6634Senior Member

Posts: 118Madison at Pandora's
This is in response to posts #6629 and 6630: Madison has been a known ROB for many years at the various clubs where she's worked. Since she's been at Pandora's, I haven't read of any complaints about her, but earlier on other websites I have. She is to be avoided. As for not even being allowed to touch her tits, she has implants. They're more obvious now that she's lost weight since she started at Pandora's. Maybe her tits are hurting by now that her implants are so old. She mentioned to me a year or so ago, that she has early stage Multiple Sclerosis, so maybe she won't be dancing a lot longer. She's been dancing in the area for at least 15 years, likely on and off.
-
07-03-24 16:24 #6633Senior Member

Posts: 99Best Stripclub
I will be visiting the Seattle area at the end of the month. Which strip club do why'all suggest? I've some of the clubs have girls who offer extra. I'm curious to know. And who is Monse and does she work? Lot of talk about her.
-
07-03-24 11:23 #6632I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Why Mandy have condom?
Originally Posted by DapperDavid
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





