Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 109 of 552 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 159 209 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 8271
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6651

    I stand corrected

    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Known Allie a long time and that's never been on the menu. Fantasy rides yes.
    My bad. Come to think of it I have only fucked Allie. It has been a while.

    I said Cocksuckers. I should have said w hores.

    My intent was to let everyone know that there were plenty of high mileage women in that day. I should have phrased it better.

  2. #6650
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019

    No Monse

    No Monse. I guess she is on vacation.

    It allowed me to see Mandy without getting a dirty look from Monse.

    Mandy also really stepped up her services.

  3. #6649

    Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Jade surprised me with CFS yesterday at Pandoras.
    Must be YMMV. I'm a regular of her's and she only offered 50 off her room rate.

  4. #6648
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Known Allie a long time and that's never been on the menu. Fantasy rides yes.
    Certainly a lot of fibbing on this board.

  5. #6647

    Doubt it

    Quote Originally Posted by KarumaIndo  [View Original Post]
    Doubtful. Raise your hand if Allie's ever sucked your cock. I'm in absolute rare territory.
    Known Allie a long time and that's never been on the menu. Fantasy rides yes.

  6. #6646

    Cocksuckers??

    Doubtful. Raise your hand if Allie's ever sucked your cock. I'm in absolute rare territory.

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    Some of Pandora's best cock sucker's are in right now.

    Mandy, Monse, Martina, Luna, Naomi, Luxe, Allie, Diamond and Jessica to name a few.

  7. #6645
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2935
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Monse came over this weekend. Three loads later and she left happy.
    What is the average take out rate?

  8. #6644

    Twistin' by the Pool

    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    Safety's off swimmers away. But then again more will do that than you think.
    Setting the captives free is a great way to finish the swim meet.

  9. #6643
    Quote Originally Posted by AWork911  [View Original Post]
    Where did you head to finally?
    Pandoras. I had a very good time!

  10. #6642
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    Where to play the 19th hole today? It's kinda of a roll of the dice. Lola's going to be taking walk in at sugars. The queen of pandoras isn't going to be working so who knows about that place, only for sure thing there today is a free hotdog. I guess kittens is an option, Love is always down to take it in the tail pipe.
    Where did you head to finally?

  11. #6641
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Can't agree but to each their own. She gets the job done and won't break the bank but not my type.
    Safety's off swimmers away. But then again more will do that than you think.

  12. #6640

    Nah

    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheJump2  [View Original Post]
    She's the best for a reason.
    Can't agree but to each their own. She gets the job done and won't break the bank but not my type.

  13. #6639
    Quote Originally Posted by CaseyX  [View Original Post]
    It's nice to be polite and answer questions for newcomers BUT he's right that there's so much information here that you'll mostly get your questions answered just reading through a few pages here. How do I know? I'm an out-of-towner who had Monday afternoon to kill this week. I ended up at Pandora's and after reading I pretty much knew what to expect. My first 3 for 100 with Terra was going to be just a warmup dance with nothing offered. I wasn't surprised when the extra services that Ava offered while lapping were outrageous: 700 for FS or 150 for a HJ (but I enjoyed the dance). Nor when Naomi gobbled my knob right in the lap dance area. Maybe in retrospect I'm a little surprised that she used a condom with all the talk of BBBJ and CIM on here but it didn't bother me.

    RTFF isn't perfect. Did I overpay by giving Naomi 200 for a CBJ? She started at 300 but quickly dropped and that was good enough for me considering how much I needed to bust at nut at that point. Should I have pushed for BBBJ and CIM or COB? Dunno. But better to ask specific questions rather than the generic "what do you recommend?

    Thanks for all the info in this forum. Not sure when my next trip to / through Seattle will be but I'll be back reading here beforehand.
    A lot of us just get tired of seeing the same questions asked over and over again. Barnie literally posted a pro bowl extras list so all the info you need was right there. The Monse questions are the most redundant, there is a search feature after all. I wouldn't necessarily say you overpaid, the YMMV thing is true.

  14. #6638

    4th of July

    Where to play the 19th hole today? It's kinda of a roll of the dice. Lola's going to be taking walk in at sugars. The queen of pandoras isn't going to be working so who knows about that place, only for sure thing there today is a free hotdog. I guess kittens is an option, Love is always down to take it in the tail pipe.

  15. #6637
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Can you no read?

    All information here.
    It's nice to be polite and answer questions for newcomers BUT he's right that there's so much information here that you'll mostly get your questions answered just reading through a few pages here. How do I know? I'm an out-of-towner who had Monday afternoon to kill this week. I ended up at Pandora's and after reading I pretty much knew what to expect. My first 3 for 100 with Terra was going to be just a warmup dance with nothing offered. I wasn't surprised when the extra services that Ava offered while lapping were outrageous: 700 for FS or 150 for a HJ (but I enjoyed the dance). Nor when Naomi gobbled my knob right in the lap dance area. Maybe in retrospect I'm a little surprised that she used a condom with all the talk of BBBJ and CIM on here but it didn't bother me.

    RTFF isn't perfect. Did I overpay by giving Naomi 200 for a CBJ? She started at 300 but quickly dropped and that was good enough for me considering how much I needed to bust at nut at that point. Should I have pushed for BBBJ and CIM or COB? Dunno. But better to ask specific questions rather than the generic "what do you recommend?

    Thanks for all the info in this forum. Not sure when my next trip to / through Seattle will be but I'll be back reading here beforehand.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape