Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 8271
-
07-02-24 10:48 #6621Senior Member

Posts: 118Yeah
I've messaged the club on IG and moments later the line up gets posted. New waitress isn't up to speed so not sure if we'll get info early for a while. She's still trying to get dancer names correct.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-24 10:40 #6620Senior Member

Posts: 300Cierra
I did a 3 for 100 with Ciera. I sat down. She flopped her big titties out. I pulled my dick out. She cranked and sucked it hard. Titty fucked her and she gave me sloppy BBBJ. Then I blasted on her big tit's. Done in 2. 5 songs. Cleaned up and out the door. I wasn't there for much more that 30 minutes.
Originally Posted by DeadEye206
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-24 09:22 #6619Senior Member

Posts: 444Dayum
Crazy you said they hadn't posted and BAM! They posted.
Originally Posted by DeadEye206
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-24 18:23 #6618Senior Member

Posts: 120Monday Lineup
IG posted, PSA for all why'all: Luna, Martina, Terra, Ava, Naomi, Cierra, Adora.
Originally Posted by DeadEye206
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-24 17:58 #6617Senior Member

Posts: 120Monday Line Up
If anyone was in today, please post a line up. Have a bit of afternoon open but don't want to waste my time. FWIW, no IG posted yet and nobody picked up the phone when I called.
-
07-01-24 10:21 #6616Senior Member

Posts: 118Sunday Funday
I used to avoid this club on Sunday. Late opening usually doesn't work for me. Anya is making me a believer.
Originally Posted by Perppa
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-24 06:35 #6615Senior Member

Posts: 1019Monse is such a sweet cum dump.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-24 01:45 #6614Senior Member

Posts: 1106Monse came over this weekend. Three loads later and she left happy.
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-24 23:18 #6613Senior Member

Posts: 72Pound town
Took anya to town. She came hard on me. Juices running down my leg.
-
06-30-24 17:53 #6612Senior Member

Posts: 120Good development
That's a nice development. Too bad she wasn't there when I went in last time looking for her.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-24 17:35 #6611Senior Member

Posts: 281She's certainly going to see an uptick in customers tomorrow.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-24 17:34 #6610Regular Member

Posts: 4I did a search on Jersi / Jersey and can't find anything about her.
Originally Posted by PkShow
[View Original Post]
She works at kittens I've heard but does anyone know how much she charges?
Thanks,
-
06-29-24 16:56 #6609Senior Member

Posts: 97She had posted a few weeks ago in her IG about being more fun in the back. Didn't think it would be like this. What was the damage with her?
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-24 16:38 #6608Senior Member

Posts: 1019Take Out
Monse and Luna offer take out dates. Both together and separate.
I used them for a bachelor party. They pretty much blew of fucked every guy there.
Not a gangbang. They just went in the other room. One after the other.
Faith offers take out. She is fun.
Liz does as well. She will cancel or no show.
Mandy will. She want a lot for a date. So don't book unless she is desperate.
I did take out with Mimi once. She talked a mile a minute and insisted on covered everything.
-
06-29-24 16:24 #6607Senior Member

Posts: 1106Jade surprised me
Jade surprised me with CFS yesterday at Pandoras.










Reply With Quote





