Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls
+
Add Report
Results 976 to 990 of 1739
-
07-07-24 14:09 #764Senior Member

Posts: 50Numerous fake profiles
This is mostly for those who are new to the SA scene and a reminder for others. Since July 4, I've found at least 25 fake profiles on SA by simply using Google Image search. I'm not on SA all that much but these profiles were mostly the TGTBT ones. Most of them turned out to be European models, Instagram models, TikTok types, etc. Do your homework on SA because they don't care. Lots of deposit scammers on SA also. The profile I linked below might be real and she gets right to business by asking for 500 for a ppm. The only problem is she wants a deposit to prove you're "serious". I declined her offer. There's been lots of phone number fishing lately too. It's another red flag. Be smart and enjoy the hunt!
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...1-e5feed1f6528
-
07-04-24 21:38 #763Senior Member

Posts: 338Yep, that's her. Phub has her profile with same location. Guess acting wasn't for her so doing double masters now.
Originally Posted by Ridingon1
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-24 19:27 #762Senior Member

Posts: 70Callie Klein
This appears to be pornstar Callie Klein.
Can't tell if it's legit her since sub is expired for now but I know she is from the area.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...c-7a750d29c1eb
-
07-04-24 11:51 #761Senior Member

Posts: 1886Definitely YMMV
Agreed, different girls view of transactional are all different. Some prefer to discuss prior of meeting (which I preferred) Some prefer discussing it over dinner (which I avoid). Some prefer to discuss it over a meet & greet (coffee, bar, etc) but even then you have clarify as some expects that's ppm, or some wanted allowance for their time.
Originally Posted by Darkridge
[View Original Post]
I recall one wanted me to send her $$$ FIRST before we meet for the ppm (her reason? So it's not transactional) SKIP!
And yes I've definitely gone out to dinner with one but once she got to my place, she got cold feet and bolted.
I feel like every meet there's a chance things go sideways (if she doesn't feel like the connection is there) With Oceaneyes, I would clarify with her that dinner is covered but if there's no connections, there's no allowance (avoid using ppm since dinner is technically a meet).
-
07-04-24 10:19 #760Senior Member

Posts: 43Up to you guys, but every time I've been with her, I've "been" with her. Yeah she likes a little connection and to not feel as though it's just transactional. But in the end we are both happy. YMMV.
Originally Posted by DesertRat
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-24 02:21 #759Senior Member

Posts: 1231 k
Here are some girls that are out of my pay range.
Rebecca. Visiting for the evening. Will meet and let record for 1. 5 k. Didn't want 800.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...d-5007a9c9affe
Angelbaby2222 - Super hot but wants over 1 k.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...8-6b945f884425
Ketarina. Super cute but wants 1 k ppm.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...6-548e18f66043
-
07-03-24 21:52 #758Senior Member

Posts: 1401Right down the crapper
See where it goes? You might as well flush it right down the crapper. That is where it goes for that deal. Or hit the roulette table and bet it all on black. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Darkridge
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-24 19:20 #757Senior Member

Posts: 338"see where it goes"
You could end up with blue balls, -$500 and cost of a fancy dinner if it doesn't go where you want it to go.
Originally Posted by Darkridge
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-24 17:56 #756Senior Member

Posts: 1886Oceaneyes - 4th of July special
Wow, that's 50% off her usual rate! She's definitely doable at that rate, still not sure about the dinner part (if she's expecting an expensive dinner).
Originally Posted by Darkridge
[View Original Post]
Thank you for the report, I saw your original and she seems to be down for anything.
-
07-03-24 10:54 #755Senior Member

Posts: 43Rent special!
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...9-a22385ddd962
One of the best SA girls is desperate to make rent. She's usually very expensive but willing to go to dinner and "see where it goes" for $500 asap. Guys I've been with her and she's a former playboy playmate and a total smoke show.
-
07-02-24 22:58 #754Senior Member

Posts: 43I saw her too gents. Great personality and very nice body. Only negative was not great at BBBJ (gags easily and I'm not huge). 300 Bbfscip.
Originally Posted by Keikand
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-24 18:27 #753Senior Member

Posts: 39https://members.seeking.com/member/e...d-7a32b118986b
Took a chance and I saw her She's real go get her 300 bbfscip real pretty face and tight body.
DM me for her #. If you shared on here or shared to me I'll respond or I'm on hiatus again
-
06-28-24 20:56 #752Senior Member

Posts: 353I tried to think of someone I would throw 1 k to and the only person I could come up with was Olivia Dunne. Wonder if she's on SA LOL.
Originally Posted by Keikand
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-24 23:40 #751Senior Member

Posts: 70$20 at Maricopa county public health and results are quick 2-3 days.
Originally Posted by Keikand
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-24 22:01 #750Senior Member

Posts: 43I totally agree! Go get a pack of Trojan Bareskin Raw condoms and use them gents! You can barely feel them and it's way better than getting a std. Get tested and ask your dates if they have been tested or can show you a negative test. Let's keep our pond clean and safe.
Originally Posted by Keikand
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






