Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 66 of 116 FirstFirst ... 16 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 990 of 1739
Different From All the Others
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #764

    Numerous fake profiles

    This is mostly for those who are new to the SA scene and a reminder for others. Since July 4, I've found at least 25 fake profiles on SA by simply using Google Image search. I'm not on SA all that much but these profiles were mostly the TGTBT ones. Most of them turned out to be European models, Instagram models, TikTok types, etc. Do your homework on SA because they don't care. Lots of deposit scammers on SA also. The profile I linked below might be real and she gets right to business by asking for 500 for a ppm. The only problem is she wants a deposit to prove you're "serious". I declined her offer. There's been lots of phone number fishing lately too. It's another red flag. Be smart and enjoy the hunt!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...1-e5feed1f6528

  2. #763
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridingon1  [View Original Post]
    This appears to be pornstar Callie Klein.

    Can't tell if it's legit her since sub is expired for now but I know she is from the area.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...c-7a750d29c1eb
    Yep, that's her. Phub has her profile with same location. Guess acting wasn't for her so doing double masters now.

  3. #762

    Callie Klein

    This appears to be pornstar Callie Klein.

    Can't tell if it's legit her since sub is expired for now but I know she is from the area.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...c-7a750d29c1eb

  4. #761

    Definitely YMMV

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkridge  [View Original Post]
    Up to you guys, but every time I've been with her, I've "been" with her. Yeah she likes a little connection and to not feel as though it's just transactional. But in the end we are both happy. YMMV.
    Agreed, different girls view of transactional are all different. Some prefer to discuss prior of meeting (which I preferred) Some prefer discussing it over dinner (which I avoid). Some prefer to discuss it over a meet & greet (coffee, bar, etc) but even then you have clarify as some expects that's ppm, or some wanted allowance for their time.

    I recall one wanted me to send her $$$ FIRST before we meet for the ppm (her reason? So it's not transactional) SKIP!

    And yes I've definitely gone out to dinner with one but once she got to my place, she got cold feet and bolted.

    I feel like every meet there's a chance things go sideways (if she doesn't feel like the connection is there) With Oceaneyes, I would clarify with her that dinner is covered but if there's no connections, there's no allowance (avoid using ppm since dinner is technically a meet).

  5. #760
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertRat  [View Original Post]
    See where it goes? You might as well flush it right down the crapper. That is where it goes for that deal. Or hit the roulette table and bet it all on black. Good luck.
    Up to you guys, but every time I've been with her, I've "been" with her. Yeah she likes a little connection and to not feel as though it's just transactional. But in the end we are both happy. YMMV.

  6. #759

    1 k

    Here are some girls that are out of my pay range.

    Rebecca. Visiting for the evening. Will meet and let record for 1. 5 k. Didn't want 800.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...d-5007a9c9affe

    Angelbaby2222 - Super hot but wants over 1 k.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...8-6b945f884425

    Ketarina. Super cute but wants 1 k ppm.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...6-548e18f66043

  7. #758

    Right down the crapper

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkridge  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...9-a22385ddd962

    One of the best SA girls is desperate to make rent. She's usually very expensive but willing to go to dinner and "see where it goes" for $500 asap. Guys I've been with her and she's a former playboy playmate and a total smoke show.
    See where it goes? You might as well flush it right down the crapper. That is where it goes for that deal. Or hit the roulette table and bet it all on black. Good luck.

  8. #757

    "see where it goes"

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkridge  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...9-a22385ddd962

    One of the best SA girls is desperate to make rent. She's usually very expensive but willing to go to dinner and "see where it goes" for $500 asap. Guys I've been with her and she's a former playboy playmate and a total smoke show.
    You could end up with blue balls, -$500 and cost of a fancy dinner if it doesn't go where you want it to go.

  9. #756

    Oceaneyes - 4th of July special

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkridge  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...9-a22385ddd962

    One of the best SA girls is desperate to make rent. She's usually very expensive but willing to go to dinner and "see where it goes" for $500 asap. Guys I've been with her and she's a former playboy playmate and a total smoke show.
    Wow, that's 50% off her usual rate! She's definitely doable at that rate, still not sure about the dinner part (if she's expecting an expensive dinner).

    Thank you for the report, I saw your original and she seems to be down for anything.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ocean1.jpg‎   ocean2.jpg‎   ocean3.jpg‎  

  10. #755

    Rent special!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...9-a22385ddd962

    One of the best SA girls is desperate to make rent. She's usually very expensive but willing to go to dinner and "see where it goes" for $500 asap. Guys I've been with her and she's a former playboy playmate and a total smoke show.

  11. #754
    Quote Originally Posted by Keikand  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...d-7a32b118986b

    Took a chance and I saw her She's real go get her 300 bbfscip real pretty face and tight body.

    DM me for her #. If you shared on here or shared to me I'll respond or I'm on hiatus again
    I saw her too gents. Great personality and very nice body. Only negative was not great at BBBJ (gags easily and I'm not huge). 300 Bbfscip.

  12. #753
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...d-7a32b118986b

    Took a chance and I saw her She's real go get her 300 bbfscip real pretty face and tight body.

    DM me for her #. If you shared on here or shared to me I'll respond or I'm on hiatus again

  13. #752
    Quote Originally Posted by Keikand  [View Original Post]
    None Of these girls are ever worth 1 k TBH on average 300-600 depends even on 6 its kind of not worth it
    I tried to think of someone I would throw 1 k to and the only person I could come up with was Olivia Dunne. Wonder if she's on SA LOL.

  14. #751
    Quote Originally Posted by Keikand  [View Original Post]
    Okay a few of you DM'd me about that girl I won't out you but this is just a general don't be raw dogging others on SA girls if you know you may have something now it only takes one of you to spread that stuff I think its f'd up she didn't tell you guys or you knew and you still hit it. Go get Tested.
    $20 at Maricopa county public health and results are quick 2-3 days.

  15. #750
    Quote Originally Posted by Keikand  [View Original Post]
    Okay a few of you DM'd me about that girl I won't out you but this is just a general don't be raw dogging others on SA girls if you know you may have something now it only takes one of you to spread that stuff I think its f'd up she didn't tell you guys or you knew and you still hit it. Go get Tested.
    I totally agree! Go get a pack of Trojan Bareskin Raw condoms and use them gents! You can barely feel them and it's way better than getting a std. Get tested and ask your dates if they have been tested or can show you a negative test. Let's keep our pond clean and safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape