Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls
+
Add Report
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1742
-
06-28-24 20:56 #752Senior Member

Posts: 353I tried to think of someone I would throw 1 k to and the only person I could come up with was Olivia Dunne. Wonder if she's on SA LOL.
Originally Posted by Keikand
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-24 23:40 #751Senior Member

Posts: 70$20 at Maricopa county public health and results are quick 2-3 days.
Originally Posted by Keikand
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-24 22:01 #750Senior Member

Posts: 43I totally agree! Go get a pack of Trojan Bareskin Raw condoms and use them gents! You can barely feel them and it's way better than getting a std. Get tested and ask your dates if they have been tested or can show you a negative test. Let's keep our pond clean and safe.
Originally Posted by Keikand
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-24 20:36 #749Senior Member

Posts: 39Don't Be That Guy
Okay a few of you DM'd me about that girl I won't out you but this is just a general don't be raw dogging others on SA girls if you know you may have something now it only takes one of you to spread that stuff I think its f'd up she didn't tell you guys or you knew and you still hit it. Go get Tested.
-
06-27-24 16:56 #748Senior Member

Posts: 43I don't disagree with you guys. My usual is 300-600. I made an exception for the playboy playmate (and really glad I did she's amazing) and the recent one but that was more of a prepay for a 2nd session as she was getting kicked out and needed rent. We shall see if I'm a sucker on that one. Anyway, I'm finding this week is gold as rent is due and the girls are getting desperate. I had one quote me 1500 and now she's taking 500 to make rent.
Originally Posted by Scs2326
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-24 14:10 #747Senior Member

Posts: 50GPS on SA
I agree that 1000 is far too high. I've never seen anyone on SA who's worth that much. For those of you that don't mind throwing your money away, I've attached a link of another SA girl with GPS. She's pretty quick to respond to messaging and gets right down to business. I offered her 400 for a first meet and she replied by asking for 1000. I declined. She might be worth about half that.
Originally Posted by Keikand
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...8-f1c3672f3447
-
06-27-24 11:31 #746Senior Member

Posts: 43Good point with the names.
Originally Posted by Keikand
[View Original Post]
My usual is 300-600 except for the two I mentioned. I'll put some reviews up shortly of 300-600 ones.
-
06-26-24 19:57 #745Senior Member

Posts: 39None Of these girls are ever worth 1 k TBH on average 300-600 depends even on 6 its kind of not worth it Unless they stay the night you guys are throwing money at these girls and they get GPS. I wouldnt use names just use the link otherwise they can find themselves on here.
-
06-26-24 17:47 #744Senior Member

Posts: 78Testing
This is why testing is important.
Originally Posted by Darkridge
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-24 11:36 #743Senior Member

Posts: 358We txted last year. Yep, I turned down her 1 k offer.
Originally Posted by Darkridge
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-24 07:44 #742Senior Member

Posts: 43RayofSunshine
Meet for dinner and had a great conversation. She is a talker so be prepared. After getting her clothes off I was very pleasantly surprised that she has a great caboose with tan lines. Did mish and k9. She got down on the floor as directed (takes orders well). Good with cim. Probably good with cip. Very pretty girl. 1000 donation. I probably could have gotten for less but my bleeding heart was helping her with rent. Loves her ass slapped. Only negative was a bit hairy but in sure she's getting waxed with my donation LOL.
-
06-26-24 07:19 #741Senior Member

Posts: 43That saying, meet her again tonight. Was easy to arrange this time and she got way more into it. She's fine with dirty talk. But same no cip or cum. Could BBFS but opted for cfs as the icks are going around in the seeking circle a bit. She was still kinda of rushed and definitely not GFE.
Originally Posted by Darkridge
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-24 02:13 #740Senior Member

Posts: 78AZ prices
That's been my experience, but have been quoted as low as 250 once.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-24 20:55 #739Senior Member

Posts: 358Yandax and tineye are also good sites for image searching.
Originally Posted by Darkridge
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-24 20:49 #738Senior Member

Posts: 358Haili from BRCC
I'm pretty sure this is the same girl 12 years later.
https://www.backroomcastingcouch.com...and-haili.html
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-37321e3e8a58














Reply With Quote





