Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 401 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 301 351 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 451 501 901 1401 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 41288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35288
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDt72  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure that's a fake review a different review like a week ago claimed this broad had him robbed at gunpoint and that review seems fake af.
    Exactly! And she operates out of the horrible motels on Youngerman, so it's hardly a good, safe location. I would avoid!

  2. #35287

  3. #35286
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDt72  [View Original Post]
    I'm not saying she's actually a tranny LOL she just talks like a thug and growls when she speaks over the phone. I've been doing this long enough I can tell when a provider is def not worth seeing just with the tone of her voice and how she speaks if she talks like she thinks she's a thug and tries to make her voice sound deep then she's not worth seeing in person.
    LOL if she sounds like that my little head would probably grow legs and drag me away anyway.

  4. #35285
    Quote Originally Posted by Jk1739  [View Original Post]
    Are your hands still cramping? I appreciate your willingness to tell us about your experience. It I'm a bit confused. Your review is written like you visited an establishment. But the link provided is that of a single person. No mention in her ad of being a business.

    Can you elaborate more, perhaps in greater detail?
    Pretty sure that's a fake review a different review like a week ago claimed this broad had him robbed at gunpoint and that review seems fake af.

  5. #35284
    Quote Originally Posted by Royd33  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, she's definitely a no now. I draw the line at Adam's apples.
    I'm not saying she's actually a tranny LOL she just talks like a thug and growls when she speaks over the phone. I've been doing this long enough I can tell when a provider is def not worth seeing just with the tone of her voice and how she speaks if she talks like she thinks she's a thug and tries to make her voice sound deep then she's not worth seeing in person.

  6. #35283
    Quote Originally Posted by MouthHunter  [View Original Post]
    It seems like you know a lot of the old school providers did you lose your old handle or something?
    My best friend was, he was busted because an asshat who was in trouble was used to entrap with her friend and he lost everything. Do you remember this one? Her and her friend at the time did something to get into trouble, and "they" had them calling guys to come over, and then they got them. After that I stopped for quite a while, they got him, my brother, and several others, acted like something that was in the room was from them and they didn't have anything to do with it.

    Don't trust any of these girls, if they get into trouble they will use you in a pinch to get out of trouble. They do not care if they have to ruin lives to do it, as long as they get a promotion and the girls get out of trouble.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240702_235020_Facebook.jpg‎  

  7. #35282

    Is this a new name for you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd33  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Kat, Ash and Ariel? Are they still around?
    It seems like you know a lot of the old school providers did you lose your old handle or something?

  8. #35281

    Fishguy is still on it

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    Years ago I would meet up with Fishguy at strip clubs usually. I've never seen anyone work a room like him.

    LOL.
    I see him occasionally and we exchange notes.

  9. #35280
    Quote Originally Posted by Soliloquio  [View Original Post]
    Thank you again Sir! You sound much wiser than a poster with 31 reviews. Did you use to have a different handle?
    I have some milage on me, let's say that. Honestly my friend showed me the site in the early 2000's, he got in trouble one night, and told me to "read the reviews, and don't f*ck up like I did" (caught in a sting), and I heeded the advice until a couple of years ago. My only saving issue is that my wife plays along sometimes as well with me to spice things up, so I don't have to worry about that part. I guess the stupidity as of late is what got me to start posting, I have some friends on here and we have all talked and compared notes, and I have seen some get in trouble, many are tired of the games I guess the same as I am. I am still laughing at the one that told me about inflation the other day. The game has changed.

  10. #35279
    Quote Originally Posted by DiverDown69  [View Original Post]
    Inquiring minds want to know.
    Seen her at different locations and not a constant thing by her. A Year ago, I saw her on Youngerman early in the morning when I went to meet someone I had set up a dream with. But, she does what she has to do.

    LB.

  11. #35278

    Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd33  [View Original Post]
    If you are nice to her I wouldn't doubt it, just be nice to her, have a conversation and don't rush her on the phone or when you first see her and she responds better. She had a cat that walked up to me and started meowing, talking to me and I picked it up and started petting it and she just melted. I didn't do it to make an impression on her, I like animals and was being nice to the cat, but that went a long way with her. I agree with the statement regarding her being timid, I would go farther to suggest that someone may have been more aggressive with her which has (probably) had the result in her personality. Again with her, kindness equals a more affectionate response.

    I forgot to answer regarding her kissing earlier, yes she does. She kissed me a lot in my dream. During prone especially she kept straining looking back to do it, she finally started taking her right hand rubbing the right side of my face, and using the hand to move me to kiss her again while I was reaching under playing with her other cat.
    Thank you again Sir! You sound much wiser than a poster with 31 reviews. Did you use to have a different handle?

  12. #35277
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyJax  [View Original Post]
    Ashton, the photo on the extreme right in your photo spread is alive and well and living out towards Middleburg. She got the psychological and emotional support she needed to get sober. I wish her well, she was very sweet.

    Shaggy.
    She was fun, I would love to see her again. She was wild in the sack.

  13. #35276

    Something tells me

    Quote Originally Posted by Jk1739  [View Original Post]
    Are your hands still cramping? I appreciate your willingness to tell us about your experience. It I'm a bit confused. Your review is written like you visited an establishment. But the link provided is that of a single person. No mention in her ad of being a business.

    Can you elaborate more, perhaps in greater detail?
    Something tells me additional words are not going to resolve the issue.

  14. #35275

    Slim

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Info about her currently? I do not need to hear about her skills I know her skills and I used to se her from time to time. Last time I saw her was a few months ago was going to do BBFS like usual, but she was very, very thin. She lost so much weight that she would not take off her top and kept the lights dim, both of which were very unusual and had not been the case before. She was always very thin, but this was like Auschwitz thin. I was so concerned that I did not do FS, and instead did a CBJ. I see she is still posting, although she has gone to some very old pictures. Jr was thinking of some BB fun with her, but I need to know if she is healthy and not looking like a starving refuge. So, any intel over the last 4 weeks?

    LB.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...f/619457054036
    LB, I saw Slim a couple weeks ago. She is thin, even mentioned she's thinner than she'd like to be. But, she was still super fun!

  15. #35274

    RE: Ash

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd33  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Kat, Ash and Ariel? Are they still around?
    Ashton, the photo on the extreme right in your photo spread is alive and well and living out towards Middleburg. She got the psychological and emotional support she needed to get sober. I wish her well, she was very sweet.

    Shaggy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape