Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,031 to 6,045 of 41293
-
07-02-24 02:45 #35263Senior Member

Posts: 1246Kendall always sucked my dick bare. One of the best days of my life was a threesome with Kendall and Ashley before she died (when she was semi sober). They took turns holding my cock while the other sucked it, then took turns riding me. Ashley was putting her beautiful fake tits in my mouth while Kendall (Michel) was playing cowgirl. Sometimes greatness happens.
Originally Posted by SupeDav
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-24 02:39 #35262Senior Member

Posts: 1246Yes she did! I still think about fucking that pussy often! I always enjoyed her.
Originally Posted by Royd33
[View Original Post]
Here's a few pics of when I was fucking her when she was late teens (the darker pics) and some pics of her right before she got pregnant; many years apart.
-
07-02-24 01:26 #35261Senior Member

Posts: 125Where is she working the street?
Inquiring minds want to know.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-24 00:49 #35260Banned Member

Posts: 36She had the ultimate spinner body before the kid.
Originally Posted by JustNuts
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-24 23:51 #35259Senior Member

Posts: 154Ariel is out the business for about 3 years now.
Originally Posted by Royd33
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-24 22:57 #35258Senior Member

Posts: 587I don't know anything about those 3. But ROCKY? If it's the same one I'm thinking of, she was literally one of the best ever. The one I'm thinking of started traveling, like to Europe and such. I thought she had gotten out of the biz. I can't imagine why she'd be in trouble.
Originally Posted by Royd33
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-24 22:51 #35257Banned Member

Posts: 36Thanks, she's definitely a no now. I draw the line at Adam's apples.
Originally Posted by JoeDt72
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-24 22:37 #35256Senior Member

Posts: 170Called her and she doesn't sound like she looks talks like she thinks she s a thug voice so deep may as well be a tranny.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
Always call before meeting you can tell a lot just by hearing them over the phone half of these providers you can hear there dbs carrying on in the background. Or there so strung out they can't even form a coherent sentence.
-
07-01-24 22:23 #35255Banned Member

Posts: 36That suscks she was nice and probably the most level headed of the three, but they were all fun. The other crazy redhead from a long time ago that was fun was Rocky, but I heard she is visiting her uncle for a long time now from one of the seniors. I can't help it, I have a thing for skinny, crazy redheads.
Originally Posted by GolfPro
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-24 22:00 #35254Senior Member

Posts: 185The one and the middle passed away a few years ago. I don't know how but she never seemed the same after her mom passed away.
Originally Posted by Royd33
[View Original Post]
GP.
-
07-01-24 21:09 #35253Senior Member

Posts: 105Didn't she post a couple of weeks back with Mandy and they were insinuating she was Mandy's daughter? I could be wrong but I thought I remembered that's why I didn't reach out to her. Anything with Mandy involved is a risk if you cherish your coins or life.
Originally Posted by Royd33
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-24 21:06 #35252Senior Member

Posts: 105I understand what you mean. The CBJ is a huge deal breaker for me so I was just focusing on that part. I never had that issue with her though. I have definitely been lost in that trailer park area as well so I definitely know what you mean.
Originally Posted by Royd33
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-24 20:53 #35251Banned Member

Posts: 36Thanks, yeah I was thinking the same but she's kinda hot so the little brain is arguing with the big one LOL.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-24 20:42 #35250Banned Member

Posts: 36Anyone know what happened to these?
Anyone know what happened to Kat, Ash and Ariel? Are they still around?
-
07-01-24 20:40 #35249Senior Member

Posts: 690Nope But She Says Its A Business Arrangement
Sorry, I know nothing of her, but reading her ad, she says to text to set up a business arrangement with her. That is Not Bad for her to say, it is the truth after all. But, it would make me also think she treats the dream very mechanical with the monger. Just my 2 cents with no real knowledge of her.
Originally Posted by Royd33
[View Original Post]
LB.









Reply With Quote






