Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 404 of 2754 FirstFirst ... 304 354 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 454 504 904 1404 ... LastLast
Results 6,046 to 6,060 of 41297
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35252
    Quote Originally Posted by Royd33  [View Original Post]
    If you read the report it's nothing negative on her except she doesn't like fluids (at least what she told me), the part I hated is where she lives. I was lost in there for ten minutes.
    I understand what you mean. The CBJ is a huge deal breaker for me so I was just focusing on that part. I never had that issue with her though. I have definitely been lost in that trailer park area as well so I definitely know what you mean.

  2. #35251
    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, I know nothing of her, but reading her ad, she says to text to set up a business arrangement with her. That is Not Bad for her to say, it is the truth after all. But, it would make me also think she treats the dream very mechanical with the monger. Just my 2 cents with no real knowledge of her.

    LB.
    Thanks, yeah I was thinking the same but she's kinda hot so the little brain is arguing with the big one LOL.

  3. #35250

    Anyone know what happened to these?

    Anyone know what happened to Kat, Ash and Ariel? Are they still around?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240701_203134_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240701_203208_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240701_203346_Chrome.jpg‎  

  4. #35249

    Nope But She Says Its A Business Arrangement

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd33  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know any details on this one? "jacksonville UP $CALE" is what she posted as:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...7/412919844960
    Sorry, I know nothing of her, but reading her ad, she says to text to set up a business arrangement with her. That is Not Bad for her to say, it is the truth after all. But, it would make me also think she treats the dream very mechanical with the monger. Just my 2 cents with no real knowledge of her.

    LB.

  5. #35248
    Quote Originally Posted by SupeDav  [View Original Post]
    I guess it's true about YMMV. My dreams with her are completely different. I had to re-read just to make sure. Same Mario coin but BBBJ and less robotic. She is talkative but not overly like some. I'm sorry you didn't have a great dream with her.
    If you read the report it's nothing negative on her except she doesn't like fluids (at least what she told me), the part I hated is where she lives. I was lost in there for ten minutes.

  6. #35247
    Quote Originally Posted by BudWhite  [View Original Post]
    I saw her back when she first started posting when she was staying in the same room as Mandy.

    Didn't have this experience at all. She was very reasonable, went over the time limit, open menu, and no management hanging around.

    I've read some not so great reviews lately, but she was a good time and worth the donation at the start.
    The Mandy part alone is enough for me, if I knew she was hanging around with her I would never have called her.

  7. #35246

    Orlando Girl

    I saw her back when she first started posting when she was staying in the same room as Mandy.

    Didn't have this experience at all. She was very reasonable, went over the time limit, open menu, and no management hanging around.

    I've read some not so great reviews lately, but she was a good time and worth the donation at the start.

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd33  [View Original Post]
    I called her after she started posting, and had sticker shock immediately with a 500 roses quote to which I thanked her but said no. The next day she messaged me and said 400 roses, and again I was polite but said I couldn't do it (wouldn't would be a better response, but still I was nice). This went on almost a week, it got to 300 one morning, and I agreed since I was going in the general area anyways, I got close to where she said to go and she wouldn't answer. I tried 5 times spaced out a bit and same deal. Finally 45 minuses later she called me and apologized and said she had an issue and had to pay for the room (first she said she was extend stay, this changed) and said she needed 2 of the "400" now so she could pay for the room. I reminded her that it was agreed on 3, not 4, and she was muttering something in the background to a guy, and I thought I'll have a little fun with her. I said no problem send me the address and I went on to run my errands. Later she asked where I was and I said "I'm here I'm in the dark blue car", she said she was in the parking lot, and about this time I pulled in and the girl I saw in the pics was not her. This was a really thick girl and she was talking to a DB that was hanging back a bit. I burned the number and went back to my errands.

    Have played the game for acouple of decades now, I usually just read the reviews, and stay quiet, but I'm tired of the games they play. It's either phone tag, or they won't answer after you drive somewhere, or fake pics, or a DB hanging around or hiding in the room, or a double team with a theif, or they have so many tats that you can't tell what they are, or the latest 300,400, 500 roses demands. 4-5+ years ago the max was 200, WTF are they thinking? I had one the other day tell me "Sorry but we all deal with inflation", and I told her to stick a balloon up in that thing because in not going to blow it up for her at that.

  8. #35245
    Quote Originally Posted by Royd33  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed about Kendall today, older spinner, about 5'5, maybe 120 lbs, closer to 40-45, CBJ, covered, talked a lot, will freak if you sneeze on her, robotic, otherwise nice lady. Lives in trailer park on west side, she's a little loopy, it's the same story as all of them you get close and she forgets how to answer the phone, if you see her make sure to read the map when you enter the location or you will be stuck in trailer park hell until you stick up a periscope to leave, 200 roses for hour. No Greek.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/536266207932
    I guess it's true about YMMV. My dreams with her are completely different. I had to re-read just to make sure. Same Mario coin but BBBJ and less robotic. She is talkative but not overly like some. I'm sorry you didn't have a great dream with her.

  9. #35244

    Anyone have info on Jacksonville UP $CALE?

    Does anyone know any details on this one? "jacksonville UP $CALE" is what she posted as:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...7/412919844960
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240701_184514_Browser.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240701_184915_Browser.jpg‎  

  10. #35243
    Quote Originally Posted by Soliloquio  [View Original Post]
    Extremely helpful. Thank you! Do you know if she will let you come twice during the hour? Or is she like one and done no matter how long you have left?
    If you are nice to her I wouldn't doubt it, just be nice to her, have a conversation and don't rush her on the phone or when you first see her and she responds better. She had a cat that walked up to me and started meowing, talking to me and I picked it up and started petting it and she just melted. I didn't do it to make an impression on her, I like animals and was being nice to the cat, but that went a long way with her. I agree with the statement regarding her being timid, I would go farther to suggest that someone may have been more aggressive with her which has (probably) had the result in her personality. Again with her, kindness equals a more affectionate response.

    I forgot to answer regarding her kissing earlier, yes she does. She kissed me a lot in my dream. During prone especially she kept straining looking back to do it, she finally started taking her right hand rubbing the right side of my face, and using the hand to move me to kiss her again while I was reaching under playing with her other cat.

  11. #35242

    Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by Soliloquio  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review! Do you know if she allows MSOG (Multiple Shots On Goal) with the hourly rate? Any DATY? Kissing? Nipple sucking? Multiple positions? I would stand and carry her, the position provides for the best pounding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royd33  [View Original Post]
    I was there for 1:20, paid for an hour and she never looked at the clock. Prone, DATY, Mish, reverse cg, doggy, standing no complaints, nice air bags, no ABS sensor access allowed if you know what I mean, nice girl though.
    Extremely helpful. Thank you! Do you know if she will let you come twice during the hour? Or is she like one and done no matter how long you have left?

  12. #35241

    Kendall OP

    Dreamed about Kendall today, older spinner, about 5'5, maybe 120 lbs, closer to 40-45, CBJ, covered, talked a lot, will freak if you sneeze on her, robotic, otherwise nice lady. Lives in trailer park on west side, she's a little loopy, it's the same story as all of them you get close and she forgets how to answer the phone, if you see her make sure to read the map when you enter the location or you will be stuck in trailer park hell until you stick up a periscope to leave, 200 roses for hour. No Greek.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/536266207932
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240701_140553_Chrome.jpg‎  

  13. #35240
    Quote Originally Posted by Soliloquio  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review! Do you know if she allows MSOG (Multiple Shots On Goal) with the hourly rate? Any DATY? Kissing? Nipple sucking? Multiple positions? I would stand and carry her, the position provides for the best pounding.
    I was there for 1:20, paid for an hour and she never looked at the clock. Prone, DATY, Mish, reverse cg, doggy, standing no complaints, nice air bags, no ABS sensor access allowed if you know what I mean, nice girl though.

  14. #35239

    Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd33  [View Original Post]
    I saw Blue on the Westside, nice girl, great body, safe neighborhood, has a roommate but usually not around. Hour dream, 225 roses, a little robotic at times, but good dream with nice girl that isn't a clock watcher.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...1/449243051318
    Thanks for the review! Do you know if she allows MSOG (Multiple Shots On Goal) with the hourly rate? Any DATY? Kissing? Nipple sucking? Multiple positions? I would stand and carry her, the position provides for the best pounding.

  15. #35238
    I saw her a few months back in a hotel off of JTB. Friendly and fun. Has put on some weight, but still a good time. Would repeat in a pinch.

    Quote Originally Posted by MilfManJax  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Whitney lately. She used to host off San Pablo in a house. Saw she is posting on STG. Any recent visits worth checking her out?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sensual-body-rub/286393213917

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape