Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,046 to 6,060 of 41294
-
07-01-24 20:40 #35249Senior Member

Posts: 690Nope But She Says Its A Business Arrangement
Sorry, I know nothing of her, but reading her ad, she says to text to set up a business arrangement with her. That is Not Bad for her to say, it is the truth after all. But, it would make me also think she treats the dream very mechanical with the monger. Just my 2 cents with no real knowledge of her.
Originally Posted by Royd33
[View Original Post]
LB.
-
07-01-24 20:40 #35248Banned Member

Posts: 36If you read the report it's nothing negative on her except she doesn't like fluids (at least what she told me), the part I hated is where she lives. I was lost in there for ten minutes.
Originally Posted by SupeDav
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-24 20:38 #35247Banned Member

Posts: 36The Mandy part alone is enough for me, if I knew she was hanging around with her I would never have called her.
Originally Posted by BudWhite
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-24 20:22 #35246Senior Member

Posts: 115Orlando Girl
I saw her back when she first started posting when she was staying in the same room as Mandy.
Didn't have this experience at all. She was very reasonable, went over the time limit, open menu, and no management hanging around.
I've read some not so great reviews lately, but she was a good time and worth the donation at the start.
Originally Posted by Royd33
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-24 20:16 #35245Senior Member

Posts: 105I guess it's true about YMMV. My dreams with her are completely different. I had to re-read just to make sure. Same Mario coin but BBBJ and less robotic. She is talkative but not overly like some. I'm sorry you didn't have a great dream with her.
Originally Posted by Royd33
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-24 18:50 #35244Banned Member

Posts: 36Anyone have info on Jacksonville UP $CALE?
Does anyone know any details on this one? "jacksonville UP $CALE" is what she posted as:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...7/412919844960
-
07-01-24 18:39 #35243Banned Member

Posts: 36If you are nice to her I wouldn't doubt it, just be nice to her, have a conversation and don't rush her on the phone or when you first see her and she responds better. She had a cat that walked up to me and started meowing, talking to me and I picked it up and started petting it and she just melted. I didn't do it to make an impression on her, I like animals and was being nice to the cat, but that went a long way with her. I agree with the statement regarding her being timid, I would go farther to suggest that someone may have been more aggressive with her which has (probably) had the result in her personality. Again with her, kindness equals a more affectionate response.
Originally Posted by Soliloquio
[View Original Post]
I forgot to answer regarding her kissing earlier, yes she does. She kissed me a lot in my dream. During prone especially she kept straining looking back to do it, she finally started taking her right hand rubbing the right side of my face, and using the hand to move me to kiss her again while I was reaching under playing with her other cat.
-
07-01-24 17:19 #35242Senior Member

Posts: 188Blue
Originally Posted by Soliloquio
[View Original Post]
Extremely helpful. Thank you! Do you know if she will let you come twice during the hour? Or is she like one and done no matter how long you have left?
Originally Posted by Royd33
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-24 14:17 #35241Banned Member

Posts: 36Kendall OP
Dreamed about Kendall today, older spinner, about 5'5, maybe 120 lbs, closer to 40-45, CBJ, covered, talked a lot, will freak if you sneeze on her, robotic, otherwise nice lady. Lives in trailer park on west side, she's a little loopy, it's the same story as all of them you get close and she forgets how to answer the phone, if you see her make sure to read the map when you enter the location or you will be stuck in trailer park hell until you stick up a periscope to leave, 200 roses for hour. No Greek.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/536266207932
-
07-01-24 14:03 #35240Banned Member

Posts: 36I was there for 1:20, paid for an hour and she never looked at the clock. Prone, DATY, Mish, reverse cg, doggy, standing no complaints, nice air bags, no ABS sensor access allowed if you know what I mean, nice girl though.
Originally Posted by Soliloquio
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-24 12:36 #35239Senior Member

Posts: 188Blue
Thanks for the review! Do you know if she allows MSOG (Multiple Shots On Goal) with the hourly rate? Any DATY? Kissing? Nipple sucking? Multiple positions? I would stand and carry her, the position provides for the best pounding.
Originally Posted by Royd33
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-24 09:13 #35238Senior Member

Posts: 58I saw her a few months back in a hotel off of JTB. Friendly and fun. Has put on some weight, but still a good time. Would repeat in a pinch.
Originally Posted by MilfManJax
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-24 21:34 #35237Banned Member

Posts: 36Blue
I saw Blue on the Westside, nice girl, great body, safe neighborhood, has a roommate but usually not around. Hour dream, 225 roses, a little robotic at times, but good dream with nice girl that isn't a clock watcher.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...1/449243051318
-
06-30-24 21:25 #35236Banned Member

Posts: 36Alix
I saw her a couple of months ago at the Red Roof on the north side and she was a lot thinner, I think she has a bun in the oven now but she didn't confirm. I was in a pinch and she picked up, headed over and she kinda enlarged X4 in a couple of months. Her head games is ok, and a little robotic at times, but nice person, quiet demeanor.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/346929347858
-
06-30-24 13:40 #35235Senior Member

Posts: 690Left Her Gaping Asshole Dripping Cum and Shit
Had a Greek dream with Deja. I would never see her for vaginal sex – she is too worn out, sagging (not shown in her filtered pics of course) with a very loose pussy. And oral skills are average at best. But, she takes bareback rough deep and very hard poundings in her tight asshole. She moaned and complained of pain and moaned of pleasure at the same time. I quickly exploded shooting swimmers into her asshole, and pulling out, my cock was covered in a mixture of her brown shit and my white cum – which was also dripping from her still gaping asshole. This is just occasional fun for me, but when I get in the mood to tear up a provider's ass, I will consider her.
LB.










Reply With Quote





