Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,046 to 6,060 of 41302
-
07-01-24 22:51 #35257Banned Member

Posts: 36Thanks, she's definitely a no now. I draw the line at Adam's apples.
Originally Posted by JoeDt72
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-24 22:37 #35256Senior Member

Posts: 170Called her and she doesn't sound like she looks talks like she thinks she s a thug voice so deep may as well be a tranny.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
Always call before meeting you can tell a lot just by hearing them over the phone half of these providers you can hear there dbs carrying on in the background. Or there so strung out they can't even form a coherent sentence.
-
07-01-24 22:23 #35255Banned Member

Posts: 36That suscks she was nice and probably the most level headed of the three, but they were all fun. The other crazy redhead from a long time ago that was fun was Rocky, but I heard she is visiting her uncle for a long time now from one of the seniors. I can't help it, I have a thing for skinny, crazy redheads.
Originally Posted by GolfPro
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-24 22:00 #35254Senior Member

Posts: 185The one and the middle passed away a few years ago. I don't know how but she never seemed the same after her mom passed away.
Originally Posted by Royd33
[View Original Post]
GP.
-
07-01-24 21:09 #35253Senior Member

Posts: 105Didn't she post a couple of weeks back with Mandy and they were insinuating she was Mandy's daughter? I could be wrong but I thought I remembered that's why I didn't reach out to her. Anything with Mandy involved is a risk if you cherish your coins or life.
Originally Posted by Royd33
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-24 21:06 #35252Senior Member

Posts: 105I understand what you mean. The CBJ is a huge deal breaker for me so I was just focusing on that part. I never had that issue with her though. I have definitely been lost in that trailer park area as well so I definitely know what you mean.
Originally Posted by Royd33
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-24 20:53 #35251Banned Member

Posts: 36Thanks, yeah I was thinking the same but she's kinda hot so the little brain is arguing with the big one LOL.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-24 20:42 #35250Banned Member

Posts: 36Anyone know what happened to these?
Anyone know what happened to Kat, Ash and Ariel? Are they still around?
-
07-01-24 20:40 #35249Senior Member

Posts: 690Nope But She Says Its A Business Arrangement
Sorry, I know nothing of her, but reading her ad, she says to text to set up a business arrangement with her. That is Not Bad for her to say, it is the truth after all. But, it would make me also think she treats the dream very mechanical with the monger. Just my 2 cents with no real knowledge of her.
Originally Posted by Royd33
[View Original Post]
LB.
-
07-01-24 20:40 #35248Banned Member

Posts: 36If you read the report it's nothing negative on her except she doesn't like fluids (at least what she told me), the part I hated is where she lives. I was lost in there for ten minutes.
Originally Posted by SupeDav
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-24 20:38 #35247Banned Member

Posts: 36The Mandy part alone is enough for me, if I knew she was hanging around with her I would never have called her.
Originally Posted by BudWhite
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-24 20:22 #35246Senior Member

Posts: 115Orlando Girl
I saw her back when she first started posting when she was staying in the same room as Mandy.
Didn't have this experience at all. She was very reasonable, went over the time limit, open menu, and no management hanging around.
I've read some not so great reviews lately, but she was a good time and worth the donation at the start.
Originally Posted by Royd33
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-24 20:16 #35245Senior Member

Posts: 105I guess it's true about YMMV. My dreams with her are completely different. I had to re-read just to make sure. Same Mario coin but BBBJ and less robotic. She is talkative but not overly like some. I'm sorry you didn't have a great dream with her.
Originally Posted by Royd33
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-24 18:50 #35244Banned Member

Posts: 36Anyone have info on Jacksonville UP $CALE?
Does anyone know any details on this one? "jacksonville UP $CALE" is what she posted as:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...7/412919844960
-
07-01-24 18:39 #35243Banned Member

Posts: 36If you are nice to her I wouldn't doubt it, just be nice to her, have a conversation and don't rush her on the phone or when you first see her and she responds better. She had a cat that walked up to me and started meowing, talking to me and I picked it up and started petting it and she just melted. I didn't do it to make an impression on her, I like animals and was being nice to the cat, but that went a long way with her. I agree with the statement regarding her being timid, I would go farther to suggest that someone may have been more aggressive with her which has (probably) had the result in her personality. Again with her, kindness equals a more affectionate response.
Originally Posted by Soliloquio
[View Original Post]
I forgot to answer regarding her kissing earlier, yes she does. She kissed me a lot in my dream. During prone especially she kept straining looking back to do it, she finally started taking her right hand rubbing the right side of my face, and using the hand to move me to kiss her again while I was reaching under playing with her other cat.













Reply With Quote




