Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 111 of 551 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 161 211 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 8264
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6614
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Monse and Luna offer take out dates. Both together and separate.

    I used them for a bachelor party. They pretty much blew of fucked every guy there.

    Not a gangbang. They just went in the other room. One after the other.

    Faith offers take out. She is fun.

    Liz does as well. She will cancel or no show.

    Mandy will. She want a lot for a date. So don't book unless she is desperate.

    I did take out with Mimi once. She talked a mile a minute and insisted on covered everything.
    Monse came over this weekend. Three loads later and she left happy.

  2. #6613

    Pound town

    Took anya to town. She came hard on me. Juices running down my leg.

  3. #6612

    Good development

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Jade surprised me with CFS yesterday at Pandoras.
    That's a nice development. Too bad she wasn't there when I went in last time looking for her.

  4. #6611
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Jade surprised me with CFS yesterday at Pandoras.
    She's certainly going to see an uptick in customers tomorrow.

  5. #6610
    Quote Originally Posted by PkShow  [View Original Post]
    Just do a quick search and your? Will be answered.
    I did a search on Jersi / Jersey and can't find anything about her.

    She works at kittens I've heard but does anyone know how much she charges?

    Thanks,

  6. #6609
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Jade surprised me with CFS yesterday at Pandoras.
    She had posted a few weeks ago in her IG about being more fun in the back. Didn't think it would be like this. What was the damage with her?

  7. #6608
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018

    Take Out

    Monse and Luna offer take out dates. Both together and separate.

    I used them for a bachelor party. They pretty much blew of fucked every guy there.

    Not a gangbang. They just went in the other room. One after the other.

    Faith offers take out. She is fun.

    Liz does as well. She will cancel or no show.

    Mandy will. She want a lot for a date. So don't book unless she is desperate.

    I did take out with Mimi once. She talked a mile a minute and insisted on covered everything.

  8. #6607
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102

    Jade surprised me

    Jade surprised me with CFS yesterday at Pandoras.

  9. #6606

    Yellow at Kittens

    There is this thot named Yella.

    Short and stacked.

    BBBJ and titty fuck.

  10. #6605
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquaj2012  [View Original Post]
    So I haven't been to the club in about a year. I don't recognize a lot of the new names on here. I plan on going this Saturday daytime. Who are some notables? I should look out for on a Saturday? Thank you in advance.

    Also, has anyone spent time with Jersey from kittens? She is also a bikini barista.
    Just do a quick search and your? Will be answered.

  11. #6604

    It's been a while!

    So I haven't been to the club in about a year. I don't recognize a lot of the new names on here. I plan on going this Saturday daytime. Who are some notables? I should look out for on a Saturday? Thank you in advance.

    Also, has anyone spent time with Jersey from kittens? She is also a bikini barista.

  12. #6603
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    Because most dudes here just want the sure thing.

    Just as a PSA here: nearly all of these girls will fuck raw if they need the money badly enough, or the money on the table is good enough. That goes for escorts and MP girls too. If they know you (or sometimes just know of you) that works in your favor too. No need to make this so fucking complicated.
    Yup. That is how I got StacieCox to bareback me. Then I found out she was barebacking everyone. Lmao.

  13. #6602

    The Sure Thing

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmith9  [View Original Post]
    We should just rename this forum to Monse. Like 90% of the posts are about Monse.
    Because most dudes here just want the sure thing.

    Just as a PSA here: nearly all of these girls will fuck raw if they need the money badly enough, or the money on the table is good enough. That goes for escorts and MP girls too. If they know you (or sometimes just know of you) that works in your favor too. No need to make this so fucking complicated.

  14. #6601
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102

    Text messages and DM's

    The clubs must be slow. Yesterday I had 7 strippers reach out to me via text or DM telling me they miss me or asking if I wanted to come to the club.

    I appreciate the hustle. It just shows how business has slowed.

  15. #6600
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Since when did Ava join this list? She's been one of the most restrictive dancers on the roster. If you said Luna or maybe Mandy I wouldn't have any doubts.
    Wuuuuuuutttttt,? People making stuff up?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape