Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 112 of 552 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 162 212 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 8271
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6606

    Yellow at Kittens

    There is this thot named Yella.

    Short and stacked.

    BBBJ and titty fuck.

  2. #6605
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquaj2012  [View Original Post]
    So I haven't been to the club in about a year. I don't recognize a lot of the new names on here. I plan on going this Saturday daytime. Who are some notables? I should look out for on a Saturday? Thank you in advance.

    Also, has anyone spent time with Jersey from kittens? She is also a bikini barista.
    Just do a quick search and your? Will be answered.

  3. #6604

    It's been a while!

    So I haven't been to the club in about a year. I don't recognize a lot of the new names on here. I plan on going this Saturday daytime. Who are some notables? I should look out for on a Saturday? Thank you in advance.

    Also, has anyone spent time with Jersey from kittens? She is also a bikini barista.

  4. #6603
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    Because most dudes here just want the sure thing.

    Just as a PSA here: nearly all of these girls will fuck raw if they need the money badly enough, or the money on the table is good enough. That goes for escorts and MP girls too. If they know you (or sometimes just know of you) that works in your favor too. No need to make this so fucking complicated.
    Yup. That is how I got StacieCox to bareback me. Then I found out she was barebacking everyone. Lmao.

  5. #6602

    The Sure Thing

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmith9  [View Original Post]
    We should just rename this forum to Monse. Like 90% of the posts are about Monse.
    Because most dudes here just want the sure thing.

    Just as a PSA here: nearly all of these girls will fuck raw if they need the money badly enough, or the money on the table is good enough. That goes for escorts and MP girls too. If they know you (or sometimes just know of you) that works in your favor too. No need to make this so fucking complicated.

  6. #6601
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106

    Text messages and DM's

    The clubs must be slow. Yesterday I had 7 strippers reach out to me via text or DM telling me they miss me or asking if I wanted to come to the club.

    I appreciate the hustle. It just shows how business has slowed.

  7. #6600
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Since when did Ava join this list? She's been one of the most restrictive dancers on the roster. If you said Luna or maybe Mandy I wouldn't have any doubts.
    Wuuuuuuutttttt,? People making stuff up?

  8. #6599

    Monse

    We should just rename this forum to Monse. Like 90% of the posts are about Monse.

  9. #6598
    Quote Originally Posted by TeninchBeast  [View Original Post]
    I hooked up with Maylana.

    Thick Ass for days. She can twerk it.

    She sat down and put her hand on my lap. Whispered "Give me some of that daddy".

    BBBJ, deepthroat, gagging sloppy mess.

    Then I decided to bend her over the couch and pound it. She asked me to pull out and finish on her tit's.
    Just did a repeat. He puss has a slight odor but her head game is top shelf.

  10. #6597
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Since when did Ava join this list? She's been one of the most restrictive dancers on the roster. If you said Luna or maybe Mandy I wouldn't have any doubts.
    I was about to say the same thing.

  11. #6596

    Dating Apps

    I always get a chuckle when I see Pandora's girls on Hinge and Bumble (sometimes Tinder). Ava, Chenal, Mariah, Wendy (DJV), others. None of them list "dancer" as their occupation. All looking for long-term relationships.

    That's it, that's the post.

  12. #6595

    Hmmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by Adonis666  [View Original Post]
    Day shift at Pandora is very high mileage and very reasonable prices. It's rare to see anyone with GPS during the day shift.

    Monse, Liz, Ava are reasonable and will let you bareback then and creampie them.
    Since when did Ava join this list? She's been one of the most restrictive dancers on the roster. If you said Luna or maybe Mandy I wouldn't have any doubts.

  13. #6594

    Reena at Kitten's

    Anybody had a shot at that? I met her briefly, then she was gone or had a private.

    Real life Hottentot Venus. Claims to be Brazilian.

  14. #6593

    Pandora dayshift

    Quote Originally Posted by Meorme  [View Original Post]
    Pandora's day shift is better looking? It's been a while, but I remember Morgan seemed to be an exception.

    I liked not having to call and arrange a meeting time, get an address, possibly deal with screening, at Pandoras I could just show up and wait my turn.
    Day shift at Pandora is very high mileage and very reasonable prices. It's rare to see anyone with GPS during the day shift.

    Monse, Liz, Ava are reasonable and will let you bareback then and creampie them.

  15. #6592
    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheJump2  [View Original Post]
    Whats the damage for that? Monse has asked me to do duos with Luna OTC a couple times and I'm not opposed but have to plan when the price point goes up.
    It is worth it. Just ask her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape