Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 736 to 750 of 5070
-
07-19-24 18:39 #4335Regular Member

Posts: 5Scarlet (Dove) Miro
https://tryst.link/escort/velvetlikemiro
Any recent information on her? Seems to spend her time between LA and the Bay Area. Super hot but requires a large deposit.
-
07-18-24 17:39 #4334Senior Member

Posts: 305Sonia. New Thai Girl
To preface this report, I did some years in the USMC and was lucky enough to go to Thailand when I wasn't in the sand box. Service was out of this world and for dirt fucking cheap which was nice considering as a private, I saw $500 or so when I was a young 18 year old. I have seen thai / viet girls at this ancient agency when I was stationed at Pendleton that has since closed so seeing a Thai girl on the roster tickled my fancy when I saw her emerge as an option.
Essentially, Sonia is very reminiscent of those days and I would argue Thai women age as gracefully as Korean and Filipinos. They just seem to be allergic to Father Time and I ended up walking away happy with this one.
Pictures: Real but the quality of the photos are whack.
Looks: She's a dime piece for sure. Hard to pinpoint her age since her skin was so flawless but I would estimate her to be in her mid to late 20's tbh. Nicely done tits with an ass that had some give and was open for business for some brief rimming. Her face as well as many thai girls I remember have very sharp features like that of models in some sense. For those who subscribe to that look, she's an ideal type.
English: So so English but she can weirdly pronounce it but does not understand. I used my translator for complex sentences and she could sound out the words but she said back in Thai that she doesn't know what she's saying. Odd LOL.
Attitude: GFE to the T. Extremely bubbly, infectious laugh, and I'm sure this isn't her first time around the block. She was very attentive and playful and reminds me of that playful behavior you find at Pattaya bars playing connect 4 with them for $3 shots. Very friendly.
Service: She stays at the MW location and she was on point to let me in with see through white lingerie. Again, bubbly as all hell and using whatever small English she knows from the bars. She draped her arms around me after tallying the donation and it was all DFK from there. Handful of ass and I would've fucked her then and there if I wasn't so confident that I for sure sweated walking to her door since it was humid as fuck. I excused myself for the shower and she let me go alone as requested and It was a quick rinse to join her back in the bedroom.
More DFK and a terrific BBBJ. I love that her hair was so flowly so It appeared to be quite flashy when she was bobbing hard on my cock and it was whipping back and forth. Only hang up was she was GFE but even then, I would put her along other HYA that I'm okay wearing the bag if it means access to a legit HYA with good service. I fucked her after some quick camel slides to get her slick and had her legs over my shoulders in no time. Ended up going for my signature back shots with her arms folded behind her back and her ass jiggles / claps nicely for those who know what that's like.
No BBFS so no cream pie but I told her I was close and without further request, she stripped the condom off and sucked me off for a quality CIM finish. No drops spilled and it was a clean finish to a clean appointment.
Expense: $340 for the hour.
Repeat: I might but I've been tapering down the visits slowly for other reasons. Those aside, she does have the potential to build chemistry.
https://asianvibe.is/models/sonia/
-
07-09-24 15:55 #4333Senior Member

Posts: 223Looking for Large Naturals
Hello all,
I will staying near LAX for the next few days and was wondering if anyone could direct me to a provider with large naturals. I am looking for a GFE, unrushed experience where I can get the full use out of my time pre and post Pop to explore. HE or BBBJ is fine for me. It does not need to be FS, although I am open to that as well. Thank you in advance for anyone you send my way!
-
07-09-24 12:18 #4332Senior Member

Posts: 61I would SKIP her.
Fellow Monger Brother.
I would skip this one for the following reasons. One, I've seen her ads in multiple locations at the same time, even all the way in Virginia! At first I thought that she might have a twin sister in that state, but upon closer inspection, the tattoos on her pictures are exactly the same.
I have a feeling that her M. O. Is Hustling. I once ran into her in my city, on my way to work. She was walking very rapidly towards a gas station and instead of getting into the freeway, I turned into the gas station to talk to her. If she had kept walking straight, she would have run right into me, but she turned to her right as to avoid me. She seemed a little distraught, as if the briskness of her walk was to evade something. As if something had happened prior to me spotting her.
I noticed that she did't go into the gas station's store and remembered that there are two hotels on the streets where she was heading. This was like at 1 AM. I figured that if I pulled into the hotel parking areas, that she'd be more inclined to talk, because it was away from the main street. However, by the time I got myself onto that street, she was nowhere to be found. I then decided to text her, as that would be so much easier, just work with her on the setup, park in front of her door, knock, and try her out. I texted something like, "you are finally in my city! I can hardly believe it! I saw you walking by the Mobile on _ and _ I'd like to see you, if I may. ".
"That wasn't me," she texted back.
Anyway, personally, I get a bad vibe with this one. If you decide to try, nonetheless, let us know the result!
Originally Posted by ManUp
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-24 16:52 #4331Senior Member

Posts: 32Thanks for the info. Was hoping she'd be worth it especially with the extra she's asking for incall.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-24 13:01 #4330Senior Member

Posts: 222Checking if this spinner is good to go and safe
Hey Brothers,
Anyone have experience with this spinner. Got that nasty look I like but don't want to bother with bad attitude or Pimpo the clown. She has a right body and quoted a decent price for Q. V. $ Or HHR. . 1.6. LMK.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...160/4423739932
-
07-07-24 23:43 #4329Senior Member

Posts: 133Any good reliable long beach area locals? Looking for options, will be visiting soon.
-
07-07-24 03:06 #4328Senior Member

Posts: 7266Have seen Eileen through a website called sinsations. Ch and she was okay a little meatier in person but nothing negative.
Originally Posted by Hola144
[View Original Post]
Eileen was full GFE and that's it.
Not worth the 7 bills for an hour.
Anyone look at the website ya might see fawntheasian if anyone remembers?
Your $, your choice?
-
07-06-24 18:00 #4327Senior Member

Posts: 32Any intel?
I'm interested in booking her but before I do that. Was wondering if anyone has had any experience with her and is willing to share info?
https://eileenvip.ch/
-
07-06-24 14:24 #4326Senior Member

Posts: 51Those are asian (Chinese) crap shoots ime. I typically google the number off of ads I see off beg page, alligator etc. 9/10 it comes up as a multistate agency / operation and 9/10 I end up disappointed. Not unsatisfied since I do nut for a relatively cheap price but the sex is lackluster and the girl is usually in the 50-60 range. Nothing wrong with that really but just not my flavor. Still, I end up being able to negotiate down to sometimes 120/160. Great in a pinch but not really recommended for the long term.
Originally Posted by Lexx1029
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-24 01:26 #4325Senior Member

Posts: 133Speaking of problems with PD. I think theres some red flags with some Asians. I noticed some listing in the same 6-10+ cities. What's with this? One review mentioned multiple girls might be using same account. Which might make sense of all this. Idk.
-
06-30-24 16:34 #4324Regular Member

Posts: 71Every once in a while you'll visit a girl and leave wishing you stayed at home and jerked it. It's inevitable.
Originally Posted by Caker49
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-24 13:43 #4323Senior Member

Posts: 69I can attest to that. Wish I stayed home, waste of time and money. Although from her photos, seems like she gained a substantial amount of weight. Probably even less reasons to even see her now.
Originally Posted by Tomatillo
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-24 11:21 #4322Senior Member

Posts: 422Damn. What happened?
Originally Posted by Cornitos
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-24 10:34 #4321Senior Member

Posts: 50You are so right Chup. The only time I ever caught a case in over 50 yrs. Of mongering was via PD Never ever use that site again.
Originally Posted by Chupacabra
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote






