Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 51 of 338 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 101 151 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 5066
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4316

    Maddy

    Quote Originally Posted by Heizenberg  [View Original Post]
    Yes sorry to hear this!! And thank you for letting us know.
    Yes. I thought I'd write a report on The Other Website, but fuck it. Maddy O'Reilly is a scamming *****, and everyone who searches her name here, should know that.

  2. #4315

    Maddy O'reilly

    Quote Originally Posted by Chupacabra  [View Original Post]
    That sucks amigo. But credit for owning it and warning people about this scamming ho. Please just don't ever pay a deposit again. Like ever. LOL It just encourages the scammers.
    Yup. My fault. I never do, but sometimes, one gets carried away.

  3. #4314
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefSolo  [View Original Post]
    This girl is the real deal. She's super nice. Great body. And super reasonable with prices. Treat her well and make her comfy and she will definitely open up and take care of you.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eles/171891070
    Thanks for the tip. I hit her up and she was fun. Nice body, submissive, good attitude. She said she wanted more business sent her way, I recommend her for a cheap and quick one.

  4. #4313

    Chloe from Tryst

    I hit her up, she said she was at a motel on la Brea and Washington, she replied really late tho.

    https://tryst.link/escort/chloe2love

    Anybody try her out?

  5. #4312

    BeBunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Chupacabra  [View Original Post]
    840 x let's call it an average $300 a pop, that's a cool quarter million in dates. If we say one out of 10 guys leaves a review, she's pushing 10,000 and $2. 5 m. I wonder how many shares of Berkshire Hathaway she has at this point. LOL I saw her, she's not bad, kind of a mannish face and one slightly gimpy arm which is a little off-putting. The thousand cock stare was pretty intense on this one, little bit of a serial killer vibe but that's not necessarily a dealbreaker. Definitely not GFE but she doesn't complain about a pounding and gets right to work. Very professional, which if you go by the 10,000 hour rule well, duh, she is. One and done for me.
    Thanks for the insight. I forgot about the cock math. I know some of those reviewers are repeaters so that would increase the estimate. This is one high mileage provider.

    I'm just wondering what she's doing that it seems that every client is posting a review.

  6. #4311

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by HvywtFlip  [View Original Post]
    What's the story on this provider?

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/BeBunny

    She's got 840+ reviews, all positive. Looks like she's on pace for 1000 reviews.
    It's nice and reassuring for a girl to have some reviews but you got to wonder, after some number of reviews, does it become a detractor for a potential client?

    Anyway, not sure what the guy below me got but she was full GFE for me including CIM with no upcharge, which is rare for PD girls. However she was also a one and done for me as I just wasn't into it overall.

  7. #4310
    Quote Originally Posted by HvywtFlip  [View Original Post]
    What's the story on this provider?

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/BeBunny

    She's got 840+ reviews, all positive. Looks like she's on pace for 1000 reviews.
    840 x let's call it an average $300 a pop, that's a cool quarter million in dates. If we say one out of 10 guys leaves a review, she's pushing 10,000 and $2. 5 m. I wonder how many shares of Berkshire Hathaway she has at this point. LOL I saw her, she's not bad, kind of a mannish face and one slightly gimpy arm which is a little off-putting. The thousand cock stare was pretty intense on this one, little bit of a serial killer vibe but that's not necessarily a dealbreaker. Definitely not GFE but she doesn't complain about a pounding and gets right to work. Very professional, which if you go by the 10,000 hour rule well, duh, she is. One and done for me.

  8. #4309

    BeBunny

    What's the story on this provider?

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/BeBunny

    She's got 840+ reviews, all positive. Looks like she's on pace for 1000 reviews.

  9. #4308
    Quote Originally Posted by Chupacabra  [View Original Post]
    That sucks amigo. But credit for owning it and warning people about this scamming ho. Please just don't ever pay a deposit again. Like ever. LOL It just encourages the scammers.
    Yes sorry to hear this!! And thank you for letting us know.

  10. #4307
    Think I need a massage, anyone also good at that? Preferably closer to SFV? Thanks.

  11. #4306
    Quote Originally Posted by IRelax32  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/maddyoreilly

    I know it's my fault. I should have stayed within judgement and not paid a deposit.

    But she had good old reviews, and I thought a couple of hundred bucks isn't much.

    Paid through Zelle, she gave me her hotel address, when I was on uber, she texted and cancelled and said she'd return the deposit. Nothing yet.

    That's as much as it is. And it sucks because one, I was stupid and two, she used to be a good provider apparently.

    TLDR: This is a deposit scam, and I was stupid.
    That sucks amigo. But credit for owning it and warning people about this scamming ho. Please just don't ever pay a deposit again. Like ever. LOL It just encourages the scammers.

  12. #4305

    Who seen ParisBAndz

    Little Latina girl advertising these days named Paris. Also I seen couple videos of her standing on fig.

    Wondering has anybody hit her up or gone to see her. Is it worth it she looks good but usually hot girls have horrbiel service.

    PM accepted.

  13. #4304

    Visiting LA (Thousand Oaks) in a few weeks

    Coming down to LA for a work event and will be in a high end hotel in the Westlake Village area for 3 nights 4 days. I have some free time and wanted to check out the LA ladies. Only been hobbying for a year and mainly use TNA here in Seattle.

    What are the best sites to check while in the LA area? Seems like PD and Tryst have some good quality but damn. Rates are just as high or higher than Seattle.

    I'm open to AMPs too but I want some good quality for 4 $ or less if possible.

    Thanks Gents.

  14. #4303

    Deposit Scam. Pornstar Maddie O'reilly

    https://tryst.link/escort/maddyoreilly

    I know it's my fault. I should have stayed within judgement and not paid a deposit.

    But she had good old reviews, and I thought a couple of hundred bucks isn't much.

    Paid through Zelle, she gave me her hotel address, when I was on uber, she texted and cancelled and said she'd return the deposit. Nothing yet.

    That's as much as it is. And it sucks because one, I was stupid and two, she used to be a good provider apparently.

    TLDR: This is a deposit scam, and I was stupid.

  15. #4302
    Quote Originally Posted by DLeee  [View Original Post]
    Where was she staying at in Los Angeles.
    Hawthorne.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape