Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 751 to 765 of 5075
-
07-06-24 01:26 #4325Senior Member

Posts: 133Speaking of problems with PD. I think theres some red flags with some Asians. I noticed some listing in the same 6-10+ cities. What's with this? One review mentioned multiple girls might be using same account. Which might make sense of all this. Idk.
-
06-30-24 16:34 #4324Regular Member

Posts: 71Every once in a while you'll visit a girl and leave wishing you stayed at home and jerked it. It's inevitable.
Originally Posted by Caker49
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-24 13:43 #4323Senior Member

Posts: 69I can attest to that. Wish I stayed home, waste of time and money. Although from her photos, seems like she gained a substantial amount of weight. Probably even less reasons to even see her now.
Originally Posted by Tomatillo
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-24 11:21 #4322Senior Member

Posts: 422Damn. What happened?
Originally Posted by Cornitos
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-24 10:34 #4321Senior Member

Posts: 50You are so right Chup. The only time I ever caught a case in over 50 yrs. Of mongering was via PD Never ever use that site again.
Originally Posted by Chupacabra
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-24 00:18 #4320Senior Member

Posts: 422PD must be owned by a provider or former provider (or "manager" for one) because it is totally one-sided. Only great reviews are allowed, anything negative is censored. That site can't be trusted at all.
Originally Posted by Tomatillo
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-24 21:09 #4319Senior Member

Posts: 392Never Trust PD Reviews
She's back in LA but and although she's hot AF and honestly looks better IRL than her pics, she, unfortunately, is a straight up tease that will do everything that she can to milk whatever money she can without doing anything but maybe a HJ which is a shame cause she's a trophy fuck. Ignore the PD reviews since they are made up of shills and avoid her at all costs cause your wallet will thank me later.
Originally Posted by MikeyB2022
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-24 13:34 #4318Senior Member

Posts: 351Well, my experiences with her are that she's a sweetheart with a great body and a cute smile who provides excellent three hole service, for a great rate.
Originally Posted by HvywtFlip
[View Original Post]
With the current state of our hobby here in the greater LA area, with the average girl being overweight and / or overly tattooed and asking for crazy rates, while providing average at best service a girl like BeBunny (previously BrookeBunny) is pretty much a unicorn to a guy with my tastes and desires.
Oh, and I'm not a fan of PD so I don't think I'm one of those 800+ reviews, but I might have.
-
06-27-24 12:42 #4317Senior Member

Posts: 87Thanks Mod
For the editorial on my emotions.
Originally Posted by IRelax32
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-24 12:41 #4316Senior Member

Posts: 87Maddy
Yes. I thought I'd write a report on The Other Website, but fuck it. Maddy O'Reilly is a scamming *****, and everyone who searches her name here, should know that.
Originally Posted by Heizenberg
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-24 12:40 #4315Senior Member

Posts: 87Maddy O'reilly
Yup. My fault. I never do, but sometimes, one gets carried away.
Originally Posted by Chupacabra
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-24 19:15 #4314Senior Member

Posts: 422Thanks for the tip. I hit her up and she was fun. Nice body, submissive, good attitude. She said she wanted more business sent her way, I recommend her for a cheap and quick one.
Originally Posted by ChefSolo
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-24 12:59 #4313Regular Member

Posts: 22Chloe from Tryst
I hit her up, she said she was at a motel on la Brea and Washington, she replied really late tho.
https://tryst.link/escort/chloe2love
Anybody try her out?
-
06-25-24 15:05 #4312Regular Member

Posts: 3BeBunny
Thanks for the insight. I forgot about the cock math. I know some of those reviewers are repeaters so that would increase the estimate. This is one high mileage provider.
Originally Posted by Chupacabra
[View Original Post]
I'm just wondering what she's doing that it seems that every client is posting a review.
-
06-25-24 07:28 #4311Regular Member

Posts: 71Bunny
It's nice and reassuring for a girl to have some reviews but you got to wonder, after some number of reviews, does it become a detractor for a potential client?
Originally Posted by HvywtFlip
[View Original Post]
Anyway, not sure what the guy below me got but she was full GFE for me including CIM with no upcharge, which is rare for PD girls. However she was also a one and done for me as I just wasn't into it overall.











Reply With Quote





