Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 68 of 117 FirstFirst ... 18 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1744
K Spa 5128 Peoria
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #739
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkridge  [View Original Post]
    I find every 3rd or 4th new profile is a fake. Tips to find a fake:



    3. Right click and do a Google lens search. If they come up as some Eastern European influencer it's fake.


    Any other ideas to help spot fakes are welcome.
    Yandax and tineye are also good sites for image searching.

  2. #738

    Haili from BRCC

    I'm pretty sure this is the same girl 12 years later.

    https://www.backroomcastingcouch.com...and-haili.html

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-37321e3e8a58
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2024-06-25 at 5.06.59 PM.jpg‎   53128294-a151-491b-bce0-7d6c9de1eaf1.jpeg‎  

  3. #737

    Dreamgirl

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...9-89650bb6a475

    Didn't end up meeting. Offered 4 and she said her last was 1 k per week.

  4. #736

    Back in March

    Quote Originally Posted by Dsprdo  [View Original Post]
    She still have an 818 number?
    That's the number she had back in March. Can't confirm if it's changed or not.

  5. #735
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyWong  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed before, looks like she's back with a new account.

    Met her for $700, from other reviews can probably get that lower. I was desperate and met her the same day. Does BBBJ, BBFSCIP. She does have an incall and can host which is nice. It's in a bit of a sketchy part of town. Will blow up your phone.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-4c4a6e8ac4f7
    She still have an 818 number?

  6. #734
    Quote Originally Posted by Scs2326  [View Original Post]
    I did a little investigating on the one in the attached link because she looked TGTBT. Sure enough, a Google image search shows her to be a social media model from Florida named Angeline Varona. Apparently, she has a large group of followers and probably doesn't need to be doing PPMs on SA. Didn't attempt contact because it's an obvious scam.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...0-bde5d2845caa
    I find every 3rd or 4th new profile is a fake. Tips to find a fake:

    1. If she looks like a model it's most likely fake.

    2. Look at the photo backgrounds. Do they look like they could be Phoenix?

    3. Right click and do a Google lens search. If they come up as some Eastern European influencer it's fake.

    4. Rarely a lens search finds their true Instagram / x profile. Check to see location or if it just makes sense or not.

    5. Engage in conversation. I always ask "what part of town are you in?" If the answer is too vague or fishy, block.

    6. Get their number. Never give your number out first. That way you can check www.freecarrierlookup.com. Be wary of Sinch numbers.

    7. Use your own Google voice or VoIP provider and never your real phone.

    8. Push for an in person meeting. This is usually where scammers will ghost you.

    9. Don't use telegram or WhatsApp. If they insist it's usually a scammer / fake.

    10. If you find a fake just block them. We should start just a fake profile thread so everyone can block. Reporting to SA doesn't do anything.

    I've got some crazy stories I'll add eventually. Also I just heard from another profile there is allot of stds going around right now in the seeking community. Be safe guys and protect yourself. Demand a recent std test paperwork if going bare. Otherwise wrap it up.

    Any other ideas to help spot fakes are welcome.

  7. #733
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWayRoss  [View Original Post]
    Account Deactivated.
    I copied wrong url probabably.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-bcaf39911df0

  8. #732

    Another fake profile

    I did a little investigating on the one in the attached link because she looked TGTBT. Sure enough, a Google image search shows her to be a social media model from Florida named Angeline Varona. Apparently, she has a large group of followers and probably doesn't need to be doing PPMs on SA. Didn't attempt contact because it's an obvious scam.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...0-bde5d2845caa

  9. #731

    Oh hell no

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyWong  [View Original Post]
    Yea she's the girl in the photos. However, she does have grillz on her teeth that kind of bothered me.
    Yikes! That should be a disclaimer in her profile. That explains the sketchy neighborhood.

    I can put up nose ring but grillzzzzzzzzzz.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-06-24 224945.png‎  

  10. #730

    Girl in the photos

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the report, did she look like her photos at least? Not sure why one of the photos she's trying the "devil" look. I get "blowing" up someone's phone when you're about to meet still I try to avoid those that does. Not the end of the world.
    Yea she's the girl in the photos. However, she does have grillz on her teeth that kind of bothered me.

  11. #729

    Lexie on seek

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyWong  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed before, looks like she's back with a new account.

    Met her for $700, from other reviews can probably get that lower. I was desperate and met her the same day. Does BBBJ, BBFSCIP. She does have an incall and can host which is nice. It's in a bit of a sketchy part of town. Will blow up your phone.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-4c4a6e8ac4f7
    Thank you for the report, did she look like her photos at least? Not sure why one of the photos she's trying the "devil" look. I get "blowing" up someone's phone when you're about to meet still I try to avoid those that does. Not the end of the world.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lexi1.jpg‎   lexi2.jpg‎   lexi3.jpg‎   lexi4.jpg‎   lexi5.jpg‎  


  12. #728

    Lexi

    She's been reviewed before, looks like she's back with a new account.

    Met her for $700, from other reviews can probably get that lower. I was desperate and met her the same day. Does BBBJ, BBFSCIP. She does have an incall and can host which is nice. It's in a bit of a sketchy part of town. Will blow up your phone.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-4c4a6e8ac4f7

  13. #727

    Ppm discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyWong  [View Original Post]
    How do you guys go about negotiating? Do you say what you're offering or do you let her give the price first?
    It's a personal preference, some people prefer to throw numbers out there first, I personally like to ask what she's expecting. If you don't want to use the term ppm, try allowance.

    Either way, I've had some crazy quotes 1500, those I don't bother.

    The ones that ask for 1000, I try to offer 1/2 that. I'm in Vegas so I do expect crazy prices.

    For AZ, 300-400 seems to be the norm but I've got quoted 500-600 as well.

  14. #726
    She will blow up your phone constantly. She said 1 k and I laughed because she's over 40. Her reply was that she was 3 k in he 20's. Still laughed!

  15. #725

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape