rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 67 of 117 FirstFirst ... 17 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1748
Different From All the Others
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #758

    Right down the crapper

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkridge  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...9-a22385ddd962

    One of the best SA girls is desperate to make rent. She's usually very expensive but willing to go to dinner and "see where it goes" for $500 asap. Guys I've been with her and she's a former playboy playmate and a total smoke show.
    See where it goes? You might as well flush it right down the crapper. That is where it goes for that deal. Or hit the roulette table and bet it all on black. Good luck.

  2. #757

    "see where it goes"

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkridge  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...9-a22385ddd962

    One of the best SA girls is desperate to make rent. She's usually very expensive but willing to go to dinner and "see where it goes" for $500 asap. Guys I've been with her and she's a former playboy playmate and a total smoke show.
    You could end up with blue balls, -$500 and cost of a fancy dinner if it doesn't go where you want it to go.

  3. #756

    Oceaneyes - 4th of July special

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkridge  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...9-a22385ddd962

    One of the best SA girls is desperate to make rent. She's usually very expensive but willing to go to dinner and "see where it goes" for $500 asap. Guys I've been with her and she's a former playboy playmate and a total smoke show.
    Wow, that's 50% off her usual rate! She's definitely doable at that rate, still not sure about the dinner part (if she's expecting an expensive dinner).

    Thank you for the report, I saw your original and she seems to be down for anything.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ocean1.jpg‎   ocean2.jpg‎   ocean3.jpg‎  

  4. #755

    Rent special!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...9-a22385ddd962

    One of the best SA girls is desperate to make rent. She's usually very expensive but willing to go to dinner and "see where it goes" for $500 asap. Guys I've been with her and she's a former playboy playmate and a total smoke show.

  5. #754
    Quote Originally Posted by Keikand  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...d-7a32b118986b

    Took a chance and I saw her She's real go get her 300 bbfscip real pretty face and tight body.

    DM me for her #. If you shared on here or shared to me I'll respond or I'm on hiatus again
    I saw her too gents. Great personality and very nice body. Only negative was not great at BBBJ (gags easily and I'm not huge). 300 Bbfscip.

  6. #753
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...d-7a32b118986b

    Took a chance and I saw her She's real go get her 300 bbfscip real pretty face and tight body.

    DM me for her #. If you shared on here or shared to me I'll respond or I'm on hiatus again

  7. #752
    Quote Originally Posted by Keikand  [View Original Post]
    None Of these girls are ever worth 1 k TBH on average 300-600 depends even on 6 its kind of not worth it
    I tried to think of someone I would throw 1 k to and the only person I could come up with was Olivia Dunne. Wonder if she's on SA LOL.

  8. #751
    Quote Originally Posted by Keikand  [View Original Post]
    Okay a few of you DM'd me about that girl I won't out you but this is just a general don't be raw dogging others on SA girls if you know you may have something now it only takes one of you to spread that stuff I think its f'd up she didn't tell you guys or you knew and you still hit it. Go get Tested.
    $20 at Maricopa county public health and results are quick 2-3 days.

  9. #750
    Quote Originally Posted by Keikand  [View Original Post]
    Okay a few of you DM'd me about that girl I won't out you but this is just a general don't be raw dogging others on SA girls if you know you may have something now it only takes one of you to spread that stuff I think its f'd up she didn't tell you guys or you knew and you still hit it. Go get Tested.
    I totally agree! Go get a pack of Trojan Bareskin Raw condoms and use them gents! You can barely feel them and it's way better than getting a std. Get tested and ask your dates if they have been tested or can show you a negative test. Let's keep our pond clean and safe.

  10. #749

    Don't Be That Guy

    Okay a few of you DM'd me about that girl I won't out you but this is just a general don't be raw dogging others on SA girls if you know you may have something now it only takes one of you to spread that stuff I think its f'd up she didn't tell you guys or you knew and you still hit it. Go get Tested.

  11. #748
    Quote Originally Posted by Scs2326  [View Original Post]
    I agree that 1000 is far too high. I've never seen anyone on SA who's worth that much. For those of you that don't mind throwing your money away, I've attached a link of another SA girl with GPS. She's pretty quick to respond to messaging and gets right down to business. I offered her 400 for a first meet and she replied by asking for 1000. I declined. She might be worth about half that.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...8-f1c3672f3447
    I don't disagree with you guys. My usual is 300-600. I made an exception for the playboy playmate (and really glad I did she's amazing) and the recent one but that was more of a prepay for a 2nd session as she was getting kicked out and needed rent. We shall see if I'm a sucker on that one. Anyway, I'm finding this week is gold as rent is due and the girls are getting desperate. I had one quote me 1500 and now she's taking 500 to make rent.

  12. #747

    GPS on SA

    Quote Originally Posted by Keikand  [View Original Post]
    None Of these girls are ever worth 1 k TBH on average 300-600 depends even on 6 its kind of not worth it Unless they stay the night you guys are throwing money at these girls and they get GPS. I wouldnt use names just use the link otherwise they can find themselves on here.
    I agree that 1000 is far too high. I've never seen anyone on SA who's worth that much. For those of you that don't mind throwing your money away, I've attached a link of another SA girl with GPS. She's pretty quick to respond to messaging and gets right down to business. I offered her 400 for a first meet and she replied by asking for 1000. I declined. She might be worth about half that.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...8-f1c3672f3447

  13. #746
    Quote Originally Posted by Keikand  [View Original Post]
    None Of these girls are ever worth 1 k TBH on average 300-600 depends even on 6 its kind of not worth it Unless they stay the night you guys are throwing money at these girls and they get GPS. I wouldnt use names just use the link otherwise they can find themselves on here.
    Good point with the names.

    My usual is 300-600 except for the two I mentioned. I'll put some reviews up shortly of 300-600 ones.

  14. #745
    None Of these girls are ever worth 1 k TBH on average 300-600 depends even on 6 its kind of not worth it Unless they stay the night you guys are throwing money at these girls and they get GPS. I wouldnt use names just use the link otherwise they can find themselves on here.

  15. #744

    Testing

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkridge  [View Original Post]
    That saying, meet her again tonight. Was easy to arrange this time and she got way more into it. She's fine with dirty talk. But same no cip or cum. Could BBFS but opted for cfs as the icks are going around in the seeking circle a bit. She was still kinda of rushed and definitely not GFE.
    This is why testing is important.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape