Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 17938
-
06-30-24 00:34 #14908Senior Member

Posts: 132Cc
She tends to only see regulars? She's quite Utr. I was lucky enough to see her, and she's amazing, a real diamond for the Lex area.
Originally Posted by DankB007
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-24 19:04 #14907Senior Member

Posts: 147Dezi. Utr
Been seeing dezi with no problems. Stays in #36 at Brian station. This time a Hispanic male came out of bathroom. Pulled a knife. Tried to rob me.
-
06-29-24 17:06 #14906Senior Member

Posts: 259Link?
Got a link for this CC?
Originally Posted by RickPinto
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-24 23:58 #14905Senior Member

Posts: 112Yes, I have seen her several times. She is a good provider if you don't mind the BBW type! Her BBBJ is ok, huge tits! Doesn't allow Greek or BB.
Originally Posted by RWesley
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-24 17:04 #14904Regular Member

Posts: 7Info on missy
Has anyone been with missy, what's the menu and skills looking like with her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...s/155453501445
-
06-28-24 11:41 #14903Senior Member

Posts: 28Pics are just chum to lure you in
I went with a similar ad once. Was directed to a shitty hotel off North Broadway. The woman was in her 40's. Not ugly but definitely not pretty. Just plain looking. Not thin but not fat (getting the picture? Did have a nice fake rack though. I can't remember what I paid for the 30 minutes but I do recall her asking for $40 extra for BBBJ. I didn't really get my moneys worth there because I stopped her after a few minutes because I was about to blow. I put on the condom I brought. She then squatted and rode for a couple of minutes before wanting to do mish. I didn't want to finish that way so we did doggie until I blew into the bag. I would not do that again. In her hotel room, she had all kinds of groceries so I guess she never left. Plus she had a butcher knife half ass hidden on the dresser. And when I was doing her doggy, she had bruises, right where my thumbs were resting on her upper butt from other mongers. I just felt kinda icky afterwards. But YMMV.
Originally Posted by SamzAdams
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-24 10:23 #14902Senior Member

Posts: 60Smoke and mirrors
What you see isn't what you will get. LOL. There will be someone there, just not the person in the pic. YMMV!
Originally Posted by SamzAdams
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
-
06-28-24 10:00 #14901Senior Member

Posts: 28Pictures
Why are all the pics on STG lesser quality than the moon landing shots? A Jitterbug phone would take better.
-
06-27-24 17:52 #14900Senior Member

Posts: 185Do I have anything to worry about here
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...1/215625263796
Seems fishy, but I am not far from there.
-
06-27-24 14:14 #14899Senior Member

Posts: 364Not fake at all. She was hard to get into the door with, but once she responds and meets you, she is easy to get to schedule with. Pictures are recent and accurate.
Originally Posted by Fennecfan
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-24 14:13 #14898Senior Member

Posts: 364Damn I'm out of town for the second visit in a row.
Originally Posted by RickPinto
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-24 14:01 #14897Senior Member

Posts: 437CC is coming to town tomorrow
CC is coming to town. She will be here early in the morning and will be here till about 7:00 PM.
-
06-27-24 05:30 #14896Senior Member

Posts: 60Intel on this one?
Seem TGTBT but figured I'd pick the communities brain. Thoughts?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/148037084268
-
06-26-24 15:45 #14895Senior Member

Posts: 51Near Danville?
Anyone have any providers that are close to Danville / Harrodsburg area? Feel free to PM.
-
06-26-24 03:10 #14894Banned Member

Posts: 166Can someone translate this?
Originally Posted by FreeWilly12
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






