Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 203 of 1196 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 253 303 703 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 17927
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14897

    CC is coming to town tomorrow

    CC is coming to town. She will be here early in the morning and will be here till about 7:00 PM.

  2. #14896

    Intel on this one?

    Seem TGTBT but figured I'd pick the communities brain. Thoughts?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/148037084268

  3. #14895

    Near Danville?

    Anyone have any providers that are close to Danville / Harrodsburg area? Feel free to PM.

  4. #14894
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWilly12  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/502-306-5781 yesi.

    https://callescort.org/859-300-6939 Rose.

    Called the First girl exchanged pic holding 2 fingers stated she was not GFE cover BJ cfs $$ 30 min.

    Sent hotel address and what's the odds she works at my hotel so refer friend. Rose very little English couldn't find room numbers but BBBJ nice DT nice B soft natural then cg after applying cover and jr was not interested. If I knew the language she would probably been great. But jr is used to the k girl connections where the passion is not lacking. $$ for 30 . However just reporting my encounter some one else may have a better dream. Stated she's been in states 2 months so new girl with roommate.
    Can someone translate this?

  5. #14893

    Here's the ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Fennecfan  [View Original Post]
    Have any pics or a description at least?

    She took her ad down. Seems like potentially in response to these reviews being posted.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...t/668665234529

  6. #14892

    Warning

    I was robbed by this one and her associates. Was supposed to be cv which I never do but I was only looking for something quick. I agreed to pick her up at a certain place. Right after I pick her up she ask if I could take her to get some white stuff. I said no that's not going to happen but we can do our thing then I'll drop you off wherever you want to go only going to take 10 minutes or so. We get to location she tells me she has a gun in her purse and she needs all my money and that her brothers will be there in less than 2 minutes. Now I had firepower but I only had $83 on me 50 I had already agreed to give her so I had 33 in my pocket. Instead of taking a chance on hurting someone or getting hurt I just gave her the money. I lost a lot more than 83 in my life. There is 3-4 of them working together. Be careful guys.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/350083974083

  7. #14891

    New Cuban ladies

    https://callescort.org/502-306-5781 yesi.

    https://callescort.org/859-300-6939 Rose.

    Called the First girl exchanged pic holding 2 fingers stated she was not GFE cover BJ cfs $$ 30 min.

    Sent hotel address and what's the odds she works at my hotel so refer friend. Rose very little English couldn't find room numbers but BBBJ nice DT nice B soft natural then cg after applying cover and jr was not interested. If I knew the language she would probably been great. But jr is used to the k girl connections where the passion is not lacking. $$ for 30 . However just reporting my encounter some one else may have a better dream. Stated she's been in states 2 months so new girl with roommate.

  8. #14890
    Quote Originally Posted by Derrik5  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...t/216095165412

    I decided to give her a try. She is real and safe. Has her own place, so no hotel! When I arrived, she first had to take care of her small dog and a cat. I opted for the massage. Which wasn't much, but she was naked for it. I wanted some oral treatment, which she was decent at. She asked not to CIM, which disappointed since she has it in her add. So I offered and upcharge for that and swallow, which she accepted. She started getting dressed soon after she was done. So I didn't get the full hour. Still, I think she is a decent safe option if you can go for an older MILF. No drugs, safe place comfortable and stress free. Just skip the massage, only do the half, and figure on an upcharge for CIM.
    Have any pics or a description at least?

    She took her ad down. Seems like potentially in response to these reviews being posted.

  9. #14889
    Quote Originally Posted by TCloak  [View Original Post]
    She's fairly close but want to know if she's worth trying out.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...-/292532937731
    She did outcall to my hotel on a recent stay in Somerset. I would see her again.

  10. #14888

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by MambaForevaa  [View Original Post]
    She is real and pics are accurate. I spent a lot of money on her LOL. She doesn't kiss and I was okay with that in the beginning because finally we had a hottie in our own backyard. She is a good time nevertheless. Definitely better than 99.9% of what we have here in lex.
    I can confirm that she's 100% and that the pics are accurate. I agree with everything that's said in the reply. I've too spent my fair of change on her. She's a lot of fun to have a dream with and definitely better than anything else in the area.

  11. #14887
    Quote Originally Posted by Fennecfan  [View Original Post]
    Never responds.

    Fake ad.
    She is real and pics are accurate. I spent a lot of money on her LOL. She doesn't kiss and I was okay with that in the beginning because finally we had a hottie in our own backyard. She is a good time nevertheless. Definitely better than 99.9% of what we have here in lex.

  12. #14886

    Good safe provider

    Quote Originally Posted by Derrik5  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...t/216095165412

    I decided to give her a try. She is real and safe. Has her own place, so no hotel! When I arrived, she first had to take care of her small dog and a cat. I opted for the massage. Which wasn't much, but she was naked for it. I wanted some oral treatment, which she was decent at. She asked not to CIM, which disappointed since she has it in her add. So I offered and upcharge for that and swallow, which she accepted. She started getting dressed soon after she was done. So I didn't get the full hour. Still, I think she is a decent safe option if you can go for an older MILF. No drugs, safe place comfortable and stress free. Just skip the massage, only do the half, and figure on an upcharge for CIM.
    She was a fun safe provider the few times I seen her. Always a good attitude. No dudes lurking and no drugs. Very nice lady. If you need an ok massage and a happy ending she's solid. As always YMMV.

    Stay safe.

  13. #14885

    Sexetary

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...t/216095165412

    I decided to give her a try. She is real and safe. Has her own place, so no hotel! When I arrived, she first had to take care of her small dog and a cat. I opted for the massage. Which wasn't much, but she was naked for it. I wanted some oral treatment, which she was decent at. She asked not to CIM, which disappointed since she has it in her add. So I offered and upcharge for that and swallow, which she accepted. She started getting dressed soon after she was done. So I didn't get the full hour. Still, I think she is a decent safe option if you can go for an older MILF. No drugs, safe place comfortable and stress free. Just skip the massage, only do the half, and figure on an upcharge for CIM.

  14. #14884

    Deposit Scammer = Jade. Top of the Line Flawless

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...s/933291692301

    "I require a $50 deposit. ".

    Scammer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MTI5MzA3OTU3MGQyMjc5OGYwMDA4ZDljNTg0MjczNDg1NDg4ZGY.jpg‎   ODYwNjk5NTdlMTQxOGMwZmVjN2UxYmEyZmNjOTg4YWJlNTIzYw.jpg‎  

  15. #14883
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesSecretSky  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one, hard to get ahold of.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/092158303415
    Never responds.

    Fake ad.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape