Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 203 of 1196 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 253 303 703 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 17935
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14905
    Quote Originally Posted by RWesley  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been with missy, what's the menu and skills looking like with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...s/155453501445
    Yes, I have seen her several times. She is a good provider if you don't mind the BBW type! Her BBBJ is ok, huge tits! Doesn't allow Greek or BB.

  2. #14904

    Info on missy

    Has anyone been with missy, what's the menu and skills looking like with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...s/155453501445

  3. #14903

    Pics are just chum to lure you in

    Quote Originally Posted by SamzAdams  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...1/215625263796

    Seems fishy, but I am not far from there.
    I went with a similar ad once. Was directed to a shitty hotel off North Broadway. The woman was in her 40's. Not ugly but definitely not pretty. Just plain looking. Not thin but not fat (getting the picture? Did have a nice fake rack though. I can't remember what I paid for the 30 minutes but I do recall her asking for $40 extra for BBBJ. I didn't really get my moneys worth there because I stopped her after a few minutes because I was about to blow. I put on the condom I brought. She then squatted and rode for a couple of minutes before wanting to do mish. I didn't want to finish that way so we did doggie until I blew into the bag. I would not do that again. In her hotel room, she had all kinds of groceries so I guess she never left. Plus she had a butcher knife half ass hidden on the dresser. And when I was doing her doggy, she had bruises, right where my thumbs were resting on her upper butt from other mongers. I just felt kinda icky afterwards. But YMMV.

  4. #14902

    Smoke and mirrors

    Quote Originally Posted by SamzAdams  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...1/215625263796

    Seems fishy, but I am not far from there.
    What you see isn't what you will get. LOL. There will be someone there, just not the person in the pic. YMMV!

    Stay safe.

  5. #14901

    Pictures

    Why are all the pics on STG lesser quality than the moon landing shots? A Jitterbug phone would take better.

  6. #14900

    Do I have anything to worry about here

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...1/215625263796

    Seems fishy, but I am not far from there.

  7. #14899
    Senior Member


    Posts: 364
    Quote Originally Posted by Fennecfan  [View Original Post]
    Never responds.

    Fake ad.
    Not fake at all. She was hard to get into the door with, but once she responds and meets you, she is easy to get to schedule with. Pictures are recent and accurate.

  8. #14898
    Senior Member


    Posts: 364
    Quote Originally Posted by RickPinto  [View Original Post]
    CC is coming to town. She will be here early in the morning and will be here till about 7:00 PM.
    Damn I'm out of town for the second visit in a row.

  9. #14897

    CC is coming to town tomorrow

    CC is coming to town. She will be here early in the morning and will be here till about 7:00 PM.

  10. #14896

    Intel on this one?

    Seem TGTBT but figured I'd pick the communities brain. Thoughts?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/148037084268

  11. #14895

    Near Danville?

    Anyone have any providers that are close to Danville / Harrodsburg area? Feel free to PM.

  12. #14894
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWilly12  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/502-306-5781 yesi.

    https://callescort.org/859-300-6939 Rose.

    Called the First girl exchanged pic holding 2 fingers stated she was not GFE cover BJ cfs $$ 30 min.

    Sent hotel address and what's the odds she works at my hotel so refer friend. Rose very little English couldn't find room numbers but BBBJ nice DT nice B soft natural then cg after applying cover and jr was not interested. If I knew the language she would probably been great. But jr is used to the k girl connections where the passion is not lacking. $$ for 30 . However just reporting my encounter some one else may have a better dream. Stated she's been in states 2 months so new girl with roommate.
    Can someone translate this?

  13. #14893

    Here's the ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Fennecfan  [View Original Post]
    Have any pics or a description at least?

    She took her ad down. Seems like potentially in response to these reviews being posted.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...t/668665234529

  14. #14892

    Warning

    I was robbed by this one and her associates. Was supposed to be cv which I never do but I was only looking for something quick. I agreed to pick her up at a certain place. Right after I pick her up she ask if I could take her to get some white stuff. I said no that's not going to happen but we can do our thing then I'll drop you off wherever you want to go only going to take 10 minutes or so. We get to location she tells me she has a gun in her purse and she needs all my money and that her brothers will be there in less than 2 minutes. Now I had firepower but I only had $83 on me 50 I had already agreed to give her so I had 33 in my pocket. Instead of taking a chance on hurting someone or getting hurt I just gave her the money. I lost a lot more than 83 in my life. There is 3-4 of them working together. Be careful guys.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/350083974083

  15. #14891

    New Cuban ladies

    https://callescort.org/502-306-5781 yesi.

    https://callescort.org/859-300-6939 Rose.

    Called the First girl exchanged pic holding 2 fingers stated she was not GFE cover BJ cfs $$ 30 min.

    Sent hotel address and what's the odds she works at my hotel so refer friend. Rose very little English couldn't find room numbers but BBBJ nice DT nice B soft natural then cg after applying cover and jr was not interested. If I knew the language she would probably been great. But jr is used to the k girl connections where the passion is not lacking. $$ for 30 . However just reporting my encounter some one else may have a better dream. Stated she's been in states 2 months so new girl with roommate.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape