Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 98 of 930 FirstFirst ... 48 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 148 198 598 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 13937
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12482

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazitis  [View Original Post]
    I was I your fair city and thought I would dream about the Bath House. One Benjamin to get in. The house was thick with smoke. I was escorted to a back room with a table and mirror on the ceiling. I got undressed and she asked what I wanted. I am sure everything was on the menu. I opted for her being totally nude and a CBJ. She said it would be 140. Told her I only had 100. She said she would make that work. She was an older woman who seemed if she had some demons. Nice tits and eraser nipples which I played with them hard. Then started to finger her and she moaned appropriately and definitely did keegles as she gripped my finger hard. I let go and she cleaned me up. Was their for 15 minutes but was ready to go due to smoke smell. Not sure I would go back. If I did it would be for her to grip my dick with that pumped pussy.
    I tried to look it up, but can't seem to find it. Would anyone be kind enough to send me a message of the address or a phone number. I want to make a visit out there.

  2. #12481
    Quote Originally Posted by JackSwayer  [View Original Post]
    Where is this?
    Google "Heaven Aroma" in Apex.

    Aka Dreams Spa.

  3. #12480

    Sunflower

    Place in WF apparently has three women that work.

    Jackie. Mid 40's tall, decent size boobs for an asian. She will allow UTC touching on her rack which is nice, she is playful as well. Decent massage and tease but that's it. Other is CeCe allows more UTC and give an ok massage. The other one I was told is Lucy but I have never seen her. Wish they had more talent. They are all definitely over 40+. Anyone see the third one let me know.

  4. #12479

    Which one?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLazyPeon  [View Original Post]
    Swung by our favorite junk removal joint in the area after noticing they changed their name. I called ahead to see who was working and was told that everyone was new. Here's to hoping maybe we'll have some better talent. Wrong. I was greeted by an older auntie, hard to make out her name but I think it was Angie. The place felt dead and I didn't think anyone else was there so I figured I'd at least give her a shot as I've certainly experienced some very skilled old hands before. The massage was bad, no oil or lotion, just kind of pressing around, not relaxing at all. About 10 minutes in she switched to teasing and it was nice, but again, completely dry which just doesn't work. I was about to ask her to use some lubricant when she told me to flip. On the plug side she took direction well and gave me a nice slow release.

    Afterwords she came back to resume the dry massage. I let it go for about 10 minutes and let my mind wander when she asked if I wanted to flip over to get more back massage. I declined and left, standard low tip for the quality of service. I asked if she was the only one and she indicated there were other ladies. If anyone else drops by try to get someone other than Angie and report back please..
    Where is this?

  5. #12478
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonerStrum  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. Tried to be funny and ended up sounding like a fucking tool.
    No problem! Been there and done that. You can always say it was a post of "note".

  6. #12477

    New name, more junk

    Swung by our favorite junk removal joint in the area after noticing they changed their name. I called ahead to see who was working and was told that everyone was new. Here's to hoping maybe we'll have some better talent. Wrong. I was greeted by an older auntie, hard to make out her name but I think it was Angie. The place felt dead and I didn't think anyone else was there so I figured I'd at least give her a shot as I've certainly experienced some very skilled old hands before. The massage was bad, no oil or lotion, just kind of pressing around, not relaxing at all. About 10 minutes in she switched to teasing and it was nice, but again, completely dry which just doesn't work. I was about to ask her to use some lubricant when she told me to flip. On the plug side she took direction well and gave me a nice slow release.

    Afterwords she came back to resume the dry massage. I let it go for about 10 minutes and let my mind wander when she asked if I wanted to flip over to get more back massage. I declined and left, standard low tip for the quality of service. I asked if she was the only one and she indicated there were other ladies. If anyone else drops by try to get someone other than Angie and report back please.

    -LP.

  7. #12476
    Quote Originally Posted by MDBellamy  [View Original Post]
    Aren't Alex and Hamilton one and the same guy? Do you mean Alex and Ulysses?
    Yeah. Tried to be funny and ended up sounding like a fucking tool.

  8. #12475
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonerStrum  [View Original Post]
    Was this Quality Bath House in Durham?

    and it was a Benji to get in the door? I heard that it was an Alex and a Hamiltion a few months back.
    Aren't Alex and Hamilton one and the same guy? Do you mean Alex and Ulysses?

  9. #12474
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazitis  [View Original Post]
    I was I your fair city and thought I would dream about the Bath House. One Benjamin to get in. The house was thick with smoke. I was escorted to a back room with a table and mirror on the ceiling. I got undressed and she asked what I wanted. I am sure everything was on the menu. I opted for her being totally nude and a CBJ. She said it would be 140. Told her I only had 100. She said she would make that work. She was an older woman who seemed if she had some demons. Nice tits and eraser nipples which I played with them hard. Then started to finger her and she moaned appropriately and definitely did keegles as she gripped my finger hard. I let go and she cleaned me up. Was their for 15 minutes but was ready to go due to smoke smell. Not sure I would go back. If I did it would be for her to grip my dick with that pumped pussy.
    Was this Quality Bath House in Durham?

    and it was a Benji to get in the door? I heard that it was an Alex and a Hamiltion a few months back.

  10. #12473

    Bath house

    I was I your fair city and thought I would dream about the Bath House. One Benjamin to get in. The house was thick with smoke. I was escorted to a back room with a table and mirror on the ceiling. I got undressed and she asked what I wanted. I am sure everything was on the menu. I opted for her being totally nude and a CBJ. She said it would be 140. Told her I only had 100. She said she would make that work. She was an older woman who seemed if she had some demons. Nice tits and eraser nipples which I played with them hard. Then started to finger her and she moaned appropriately and definitely did keegles as she gripped my finger hard. I let go and she cleaned me up. Was their for 15 minutes but was ready to go due to smoke smell. Not sure I would go back. If I did it would be for her to grip my dick with that pumped pussy.

  11. #12472
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1538
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinFlute03  [View Original Post]
    Had a visit at dreams in Apex. Not too enthusiastic about it. But wanted to share some feedback. I went within the past 3-4 days. Either someone just cooked something, or there might be a stench. Not sure but there was a not so nice smell in the air as soon as I walked in.

    Anyways, asked for an hour it was an older female therapist, I asked if there was another therapist, and sure enough the next one was also an older female therapist lmao. So if aunties are your thing go for it, if not maybe try looking elsewhere.

    I stayed thinking with my smaller head haha. Therapist left while I undressed, came back in 5 minutes. The message was actually okay, 7/10. Requested medium and it was good. Tease was very light, nothing crazy. Roaming around the erogenous areas and a few firm and light grabs of the jewels, and the reach from underneath with a good grip on the steel. Requested I flip, did not do much roaming on my end after the flip since these aunties seem a little older than usual. Standard finish with hands. 40 for tip as I walked out. I wouldn't comeback, hope they get some new faces in there soon.

    Side note the oil used during the message has a not so pleasant smell either. Just FYI! 80 for the hour.
    In this business this area has a strong reputation that a AMP could be shut down at any minute. So when a new place opens it is the bare minimum on everything so to cut their losses if shut down this includes oils, tables, linens, employees etc. The smell is from breakfast or lunch preparation. A long term well managed store will not let employees cook in the store. If the younger ladies make a stop here it's not for long especially if they are using their assets well including FS. They are off to more high volume places such as Orlando or closer to Charlotte if they like this area. So in this area get use to strip down stores with older ladies because of this areas reputation. The AAMP is a hit or miss.

  12. #12471

    Dreams Apex

    Had a visit at dreams in Apex. Not too enthusiastic about it. But wanted to share some feedback. I went within the past 3-4 days. Either someone just cooked something, or there might be a stench. Not sure but there was a not so nice smell in the air as soon as I walked in.

    Anyways, asked for an hour it was an older female therapist, I asked if there was another therapist, and sure enough the next one was also an older female therapist lmao. So if aunties are your thing go for it, if not maybe try looking elsewhere.

    I stayed thinking with my smaller head haha. Therapist left while I undressed, came back in 5 minutes. The message was actually okay, 7/10. Requested medium and it was good. Tease was very light, nothing crazy. Roaming around the erogenous areas and a few firm and light grabs of the jewels, and the reach from underneath with a good grip on the steel. Requested I flip, did not do much roaming on my end after the flip since these aunties seem a little older than usual. Standard finish with hands. 40 for tip as I walked out. I wouldn't comeback, hope they get some new faces in there soon.

    Side note the oil used during the message has a not so pleasant smell either. Just FYI! 80 for the hour.

  13. #12470

    Weirder.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scepticus  [View Original Post]
    That's exactly what happened.
    Than tits on a bishop. Oh well.

  14. #12469

    Yes.

    That's exactly what happened.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dasalt  [View Original Post]
    You scheduled the appointment and went into the 213 office that is marked as a Home health agency? And the woman massaged you in one of the rooms there?

    Just trying to make sure that I am clear.

  15. #12468

    So

    Quote Originally Posted by Scepticus  [View Original Post]
    The address in the ad is correct. I saw them last week.

    I think only one woman was there. Probably the owner. Older lady. Pretty good massage. No teasing or flirting. Asked if I wanted her to massage "the middle". Fairly clinical ending.

    Probably will not repeat.
    You scheduled the appointment and went into the 213 office that is marked as a Home health agency? And the woman massaged you in one of the rooms there?

    Just trying to make sure that I am clear.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape