Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 98 of 930 FirstFirst ... 48 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 148 198 598 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 13944
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12489

    Foot Spa on Strickland TOFTT

    Actually Bandford Way. Office park in nice hood. Spoiler alert: Nothing to see Drew Wendy. Nice spinner bod. Bad teeth but cute mid-late 30's. Playful but everythings legit despite STG listing as Escort svc. I mentioned tip mult times, did all the usual subtle and not so subtle cues to no avail. OK massage but not worth repeating 80/20.

  2. #12488

    The Raleigh thing vs Winston and Charlotte is odd

    As someone who was born and bred in Raleigh, and is currently in their "50's", I do find it very strange as to why we lack the AMPs that offer a much larger menu and have the talent that some AMPs have in other areas such as CLT and Winston. I can kinda get the Charlotte deal, but Winston? That just doesn't make a bit of sense to me. I occasionally travel through Winston and the next time I do, I plan to make time to visit the place that was mentioned in an earlier thread. And we all understand why the Miami's and Atlanta's of the world have AMPs that "employ" attractive workers and where everything up to FS is available. I would even say that Orlando would also fit into this category as well. But my guess is there are far more AMPs way out west that are located in your "medium" type areas like Raleigh, that are very very similar to those found in the cities I previously mentioned. Nearly half of all Koreans who immigrated to the US throughout the years, reside in just three states. 30 percent reside in California (primarily in Los Angeles County and Orange County), 8 percent reside in New York (primarily in Queens County), while 7 percent reside in New Jersey (primarily in Bergen County). Anytime I ask a worker how they ended up in Raleigh, NC, they will usually say they came down from New York, which makes sense. I will often ask them what country they are originally from and I do not believe in all my years as a hobbiest that I have ever had a worker claim to be from any other country besides Korea. And the interesting thing about all of this is that the Korean population in the US ranks 5th out of all Asian countries. The top 4 Asian groups in terms of population in the US (starting with the largest first) are as follows: Chinese, Filipino, Indian, Vietnamese, then Koreans.

  3. #12487

    The Raleigh thing vs Winston and Charlotte is odd

    As someone who was born and bred in Raleigh, and is currently in their "50's", I do find it very strange as to why we lack the AMPs that offer a much larger menu and have the talent that some AMPs have in other areas such as CLT and Winston. I can kinda get the Charlotte deal, but Winston? That just doesn't make a bit of sense to me. I occasionally travel through Winston and the next time I do, I plan to make time to visit the place that was mentioned in an earlier thread. And we all understand why the Miami's and Atlanta's of the world have AMPs that "employ" attractive workers and where everything up to FS is available. I would even say that Orlando would also fit into this category as well. But my guess is there are far more AMPs way out west that are located in your "medium" type areas like Raleigh, that are very very similar to those found in the cities I previously mentioned. Nearly half of all Koreans who immigrated to the US throughout the years, reside in just three states. 30 percent reside in California (primarily in Los Angeles County and Orange County), 8 percent reside in New York (primarily in Queens County), while 7 percent reside in New Jersey (primarily in Bergen County). Anytime I ask a worker how they ended up in Raleigh, NC, they will usually say they came down from New York, which makes sense. I will often ask them what country they are originally from and I do not believe in all my years as a hobbiest that I have ever had a worker claim to be from any other country besides Korea. And the interesting thing about all of this is that the Korean population in the US ranks 5th out of all Asian countries. The top 4 Asian groups in terms of population in the US (starting with the largest first) are as follows: Chinese, Filipino, Indian, Vietnamese, then Koreans.

  4. #12486

    Junk

    I had the itch and was in the area so decided to give junk a go. I had been hard on them in the past and from recent reports I was expecting bare minimum. But when you got the itch you got to scratch it. So went and drew a middle age auntie as expected. As previously reported the place is definitely operating bare bones versus previous visits. Not sure why that is. They did have oil that was hidden away but no towel heater and short on towels in general used a sheet to dry me after oil wipe down. The massage was actually pretty good and there was a decent tease and standard release on flip. Good foot massage to finish off and I was on my way feeling better. They didn't receive one call or visitor while there which was not like before. So not as bad as expected it got me through in a pinch but would love if there were better parlor options but we all know that is not the case unfortunately.

  5. #12485

    Ty

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidWashburn  [View Original Post]
    Google "Heaven Aroma" in Apex.

    Aka Dreams Spa.
    Great, thanks.

  6. #12484

    Has anyone else.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scepticus  [View Original Post]
    The address in the ad is correct. I saw them last week.
    Made the trip over to the new place in Durham?

    I am definitely curious given the odd presentation of the location. Even if the other poster said the finish was 'meh'. Might have to arrange a time this week.

  7. #12483

    Search

    Quote Originally Posted by SkinFlute03  [View Original Post]
    I tried to look it up, but can't seem to find it. Would anyone be kind enough to send me a message of the address or a phone number. I want to make a visit out there.
    If you look at your top right corner, there is a search feature. Once you get familiar with it, you will also start giving some useful feedback and getting to build more cred to exchange info. For now, just focus on visiting and posting feedback. That will help you learn how to find what you search. Welcome to the site and be safe out there.

  8. #12482

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazitis  [View Original Post]
    I was I your fair city and thought I would dream about the Bath House. One Benjamin to get in. The house was thick with smoke. I was escorted to a back room with a table and mirror on the ceiling. I got undressed and she asked what I wanted. I am sure everything was on the menu. I opted for her being totally nude and a CBJ. She said it would be 140. Told her I only had 100. She said she would make that work. She was an older woman who seemed if she had some demons. Nice tits and eraser nipples which I played with them hard. Then started to finger her and she moaned appropriately and definitely did keegles as she gripped my finger hard. I let go and she cleaned me up. Was their for 15 minutes but was ready to go due to smoke smell. Not sure I would go back. If I did it would be for her to grip my dick with that pumped pussy.
    I tried to look it up, but can't seem to find it. Would anyone be kind enough to send me a message of the address or a phone number. I want to make a visit out there.

  9. #12481
    Quote Originally Posted by JackSwayer  [View Original Post]
    Where is this?
    Google "Heaven Aroma" in Apex.

    Aka Dreams Spa.

  10. #12480

    Sunflower

    Place in WF apparently has three women that work.

    Jackie. Mid 40's tall, decent size boobs for an asian. She will allow UTC touching on her rack which is nice, she is playful as well. Decent massage and tease but that's it. Other is CeCe allows more UTC and give an ok massage. The other one I was told is Lucy but I have never seen her. Wish they had more talent. They are all definitely over 40+. Anyone see the third one let me know.

  11. #12479

    Which one?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLazyPeon  [View Original Post]
    Swung by our favorite junk removal joint in the area after noticing they changed their name. I called ahead to see who was working and was told that everyone was new. Here's to hoping maybe we'll have some better talent. Wrong. I was greeted by an older auntie, hard to make out her name but I think it was Angie. The place felt dead and I didn't think anyone else was there so I figured I'd at least give her a shot as I've certainly experienced some very skilled old hands before. The massage was bad, no oil or lotion, just kind of pressing around, not relaxing at all. About 10 minutes in she switched to teasing and it was nice, but again, completely dry which just doesn't work. I was about to ask her to use some lubricant when she told me to flip. On the plug side she took direction well and gave me a nice slow release.

    Afterwords she came back to resume the dry massage. I let it go for about 10 minutes and let my mind wander when she asked if I wanted to flip over to get more back massage. I declined and left, standard low tip for the quality of service. I asked if she was the only one and she indicated there were other ladies. If anyone else drops by try to get someone other than Angie and report back please..
    Where is this?

  12. #12478
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonerStrum  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. Tried to be funny and ended up sounding like a fucking tool.
    No problem! Been there and done that. You can always say it was a post of "note".

  13. #12477

    New name, more junk

    Swung by our favorite junk removal joint in the area after noticing they changed their name. I called ahead to see who was working and was told that everyone was new. Here's to hoping maybe we'll have some better talent. Wrong. I was greeted by an older auntie, hard to make out her name but I think it was Angie. The place felt dead and I didn't think anyone else was there so I figured I'd at least give her a shot as I've certainly experienced some very skilled old hands before. The massage was bad, no oil or lotion, just kind of pressing around, not relaxing at all. About 10 minutes in she switched to teasing and it was nice, but again, completely dry which just doesn't work. I was about to ask her to use some lubricant when she told me to flip. On the plug side she took direction well and gave me a nice slow release.

    Afterwords she came back to resume the dry massage. I let it go for about 10 minutes and let my mind wander when she asked if I wanted to flip over to get more back massage. I declined and left, standard low tip for the quality of service. I asked if she was the only one and she indicated there were other ladies. If anyone else drops by try to get someone other than Angie and report back please.

    -LP.

  14. #12476
    Quote Originally Posted by MDBellamy  [View Original Post]
    Aren't Alex and Hamilton one and the same guy? Do you mean Alex and Ulysses?
    Yeah. Tried to be funny and ended up sounding like a fucking tool.

  15. #12475
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonerStrum  [View Original Post]
    Was this Quality Bath House in Durham?

    and it was a Benji to get in the door? I heard that it was an Alex and a Hamiltion a few months back.
    Aren't Alex and Hamilton one and the same guy? Do you mean Alex and Ulysses?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape