The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 99 of 930 FirstFirst ... 49 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 149 199 599 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 13942
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12472
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1538
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinFlute03  [View Original Post]
    Had a visit at dreams in Apex. Not too enthusiastic about it. But wanted to share some feedback. I went within the past 3-4 days. Either someone just cooked something, or there might be a stench. Not sure but there was a not so nice smell in the air as soon as I walked in.

    Anyways, asked for an hour it was an older female therapist, I asked if there was another therapist, and sure enough the next one was also an older female therapist lmao. So if aunties are your thing go for it, if not maybe try looking elsewhere.

    I stayed thinking with my smaller head haha. Therapist left while I undressed, came back in 5 minutes. The message was actually okay, 7/10. Requested medium and it was good. Tease was very light, nothing crazy. Roaming around the erogenous areas and a few firm and light grabs of the jewels, and the reach from underneath with a good grip on the steel. Requested I flip, did not do much roaming on my end after the flip since these aunties seem a little older than usual. Standard finish with hands. 40 for tip as I walked out. I wouldn't comeback, hope they get some new faces in there soon.

    Side note the oil used during the message has a not so pleasant smell either. Just FYI! 80 for the hour.
    In this business this area has a strong reputation that a AMP could be shut down at any minute. So when a new place opens it is the bare minimum on everything so to cut their losses if shut down this includes oils, tables, linens, employees etc. The smell is from breakfast or lunch preparation. A long term well managed store will not let employees cook in the store. If the younger ladies make a stop here it's not for long especially if they are using their assets well including FS. They are off to more high volume places such as Orlando or closer to Charlotte if they like this area. So in this area get use to strip down stores with older ladies because of this areas reputation. The AAMP is a hit or miss.

  2. #12471

    Dreams Apex

    Had a visit at dreams in Apex. Not too enthusiastic about it. But wanted to share some feedback. I went within the past 3-4 days. Either someone just cooked something, or there might be a stench. Not sure but there was a not so nice smell in the air as soon as I walked in.

    Anyways, asked for an hour it was an older female therapist, I asked if there was another therapist, and sure enough the next one was also an older female therapist lmao. So if aunties are your thing go for it, if not maybe try looking elsewhere.

    I stayed thinking with my smaller head haha. Therapist left while I undressed, came back in 5 minutes. The message was actually okay, 7/10. Requested medium and it was good. Tease was very light, nothing crazy. Roaming around the erogenous areas and a few firm and light grabs of the jewels, and the reach from underneath with a good grip on the steel. Requested I flip, did not do much roaming on my end after the flip since these aunties seem a little older than usual. Standard finish with hands. 40 for tip as I walked out. I wouldn't comeback, hope they get some new faces in there soon.

    Side note the oil used during the message has a not so pleasant smell either. Just FYI! 80 for the hour.

  3. #12470

    Weirder.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scepticus  [View Original Post]
    That's exactly what happened.
    Than tits on a bishop. Oh well.

  4. #12469

    Yes.

    That's exactly what happened.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dasalt  [View Original Post]
    You scheduled the appointment and went into the 213 office that is marked as a Home health agency? And the woman massaged you in one of the rooms there?

    Just trying to make sure that I am clear.

  5. #12468

    So

    Quote Originally Posted by Scepticus  [View Original Post]
    The address in the ad is correct. I saw them last week.

    I think only one woman was there. Probably the owner. Older lady. Pretty good massage. No teasing or flirting. Asked if I wanted her to massage "the middle". Fairly clinical ending.

    Probably will not repeat.
    You scheduled the appointment and went into the 213 office that is marked as a Home health agency? And the woman massaged you in one of the rooms there?

    Just trying to make sure that I am clear.

  6. #12467

    Address correct

    The address in the ad is correct. I saw them last week.

    I think only one woman was there. Probably the owner. Older lady. Pretty good massage. No teasing or flirting. Asked if I wanted her to massage "the middle". Fairly clinical ending.

    Probably will not repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dasalt  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...1/906709330325

    So, the ad for what seems to be a new AMP in the area has all the usual items.

    I had an unusual experience today. I went to an address at 6015 Fayetteville Rd #213 in Durham, NC, which was supposed to be a massage clinic. However, when I got there, it turned out to be an office for a Hospice / home health agency. I called the number listed and spoke to a woman with an Asian accent. She told me they were booking appointments for next Wednesday and asked if I wanted to schedule one. It seemed odd that the address in the ad wasn't the actual location, so I decided not to make an appointment. Do they give you the real address when you book? Is it somewhere nearby, and they are watching, or is it somewhere out by the Airport like so many of these ads are leading to these days? I was left wondering if this was some kind of unusual setup or if I was missing something. I can't help but feel a bit puzzled by the whole situation, but I may be clouded by needing to get a nut.

    Does anyone have any ideas?

  7. #12466
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1538
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasalt  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...1/906709330325

    So, the ad for what seems to be a new AMP in the area has all the usual items.

    I had an unusual experience today. I went to an address at 6015 Fayetteville Rd #213 in Durham, NC, which was supposed to be a massage clinic. However, when I got there, it turned out to be an office for a Hospice / home health agency. I called the number listed and spoke to a woman with an Asian accent. She told me they were booking appointments for next Wednesday and asked if I wanted to schedule one. It seemed odd that the address in the ad wasn't the actual location, so I decided not to make an appointment. Do they give you the real address when you book? Is it somewhere nearby, and they are watching, or is it somewhere out by the Airport like so many of these ads are leading to these days? I was left wondering if this was some kind of unusual setup or if I was missing something. I can't help but feel a bit puzzled by the whole situation, but I may be clouded by needing to get a nut..
    I familiar with the guy that owns this complex on Fayetteville St. He also owned the Complex on Miami Blvd called New Haven where an AMP with full service use to be located. The old timers will remember that place, I busted many a nut there. Not sure but I think he sold the complex. This basically means he will rent to an AMP. As far as there being something else on Fayetteville St instead of the Advertisement, maybe they listed the wrong address or suite number. May need to take a closer look in that area.

  8. #12465

    I am not sure what the deal is here.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...1/906709330325

    So, the ad for what seems to be a new AMP in the area has all the usual items.

    I had an unusual experience today. I went to an address at 6015 Fayetteville Rd #213 in Durham, NC, which was supposed to be a massage clinic. However, when I got there, it turned out to be an office for a Hospice / home health agency. I called the number listed and spoke to a woman with an Asian accent. She told me they were booking appointments for next Wednesday and asked if I wanted to schedule one. It seemed odd that the address in the ad wasn't the actual location, so I decided not to make an appointment. Do they give you the real address when you book? Is it somewhere nearby, and they are watching, or is it somewhere out by the Airport like so many of these ads are leading to these days? I was left wondering if this was some kind of unusual setup or if I was missing something. I can't help but feel a bit puzzled by the whole situation, but I may be clouded by needing to get a nut.

    Does anyone have any ideas?

  9. #12464

    Our sad AMP Scene vs Winston

    So, this is not a Raleigh report, but needed to let why'all know just in case you didn't already know. I was in Winston-Salem area for work and stopped by an AMP in that area and it was miles better than what we have here in Raleigh. Girls were way younger, slim and cute, real spinner type. The girl I saw, Candy was real cute, but they said the other girl named Eva was even better. Now I am itching to get back out there and try her. Full open menu, and massage was actually really good. The spot is known as 2924, $70 for massage, and depending on what you want from the menu, could be $140-$200. Definitely recommend it if why'all are ever in that area. She welcomed me into the room with a kiss. Wait was a bit longer than the 10 minutes she said, but was well worth the wait. Massage was really good, lots of butt cheeks massage, which I love. She will get on top of you and straddles your legs and ass while massaging, which is awesome. Lots of nice long firm strokes. Negotiated for BBBJ finish at $140 (which I know is steep, but it's well worth it) and she got really into. She was really putting in the work. Asked her to turn around so I can play with the pussy more, and somehow we ended up in 69, so I said fuck it and started eating that pussy out and playing with her asshole. She didn't like it at first, but I kept doing it, and she got into it. Finished in her mouth and she cleaned me up real good afterwards. Gave a DFK to wrap up the service and away I went. Honestly, a really fun time, worth the drive if why'all are looking for better options.

  10. #12463
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagras14  [View Original Post]
    First time there. Went early Sun. Empty parking lot in fact their door was propped open. Little mid 40's auntie (said Lupie or something like that). She was receptive to hugging and compliments about her looks as we walked to the room. Don't judge a book by the cover. Asked her to help me undress and she seemed into it very playful and teasing, then when I was face down she did not back away from roaming hands. Only permitted otc. Even tried to get the bidding going but no dice. Finish was efficient so not a total WOT. 60/40. Don't expect much.
    Been there a couple of times. Some of them allow UTC, just depends. Hand ending is the only thing I have found on the menu. At least one of the auties was pretty decent looking one of the times I was there, but she was more OTC than UTC, of course.

  11. #12462

    Wake Forest TOFTT

    First time there. Went early Sun. Empty parking lot in fact their door was propped open. Little mid 40's auntie (said Lupie or something like that). She was receptive to hugging and compliments about her looks as we walked to the room. Don't judge a book by the cover. Asked her to help me undress and she seemed into it very playful and teasing, then when I was face down she did not back away from roaming hands. Only permitted otc. Even tried to get the bidding going but no dice. Finish was efficient so not a total WOT. 60/40. Don't expect much.

  12. #12461
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasalt  [View Original Post]
    So I took a little drive out west (about 30 minutes or so from where I was at):

    Lee's Foot Spa in Mebane.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...5/425534540623

    Not sure what happened. They were not busy, the young woman who checked me in was also my masseuse, she was younger (I would say 30), slim and cute. I thought I had a good time ahead.

    NOPE.

    Not one iota of vaguely sensual or sexual action. Wouldn't come into the room until I was laying face down on the table, turned her head as far as she could while she draped me with a large towel, barely exposed any more of me than was absolutely necessary for the part she was working on. I tried the gentle squeeze and rub the backs of the calves while she was working on my upper back standing at the top of the table. She didn't jerk away and just sort of laughed but stopped rubbing me at the same time. I decided to just play it cool and hopefully would be happily surprised.

    NOPE. Little to no rubbing on the buttocks or the upper thigh. Hot towel after she was finished with the back and arms, a bit more work on my lower legs, then 'Turn over Please' with her again doing her absolute best to be sure she saw as little of my bare flesh as possible by holding up the towel as I rolled over.

    Scalp massage, upper chest and a little sternum work and the beeper went off. (I didn't notice her setting it.) She turned it off, gave me a few more perfunctory chest pokes and then 'You all finished.'

    I would be WAY more pissed off about this if she had not done such a great job on the massage! Not the 100% most therapeutic massage I have ever had, nor the most 'relaxing' but an almost perfect blend of the two. Paid some attention to some problem areas I have in my back and neck, good myofascial release on my upper arms. All in all a great massage for a late lunch.

    She went out for me to get dressed, and I left her $40 on the table. She was back at the front as I walked out, gave me a bottle of water and I told her the tip was in the room. She said thanks and that was it.

    So, I am not sure what Fantasy Environment the folks making the ads are envisioning. And while my girl was younger, slimmer and cuter than most of the 'aunties' that work at these places (and that was all I saw as for the rest of the staff there, aunties.) they sure ain't getting even close to the little AV models that are in pic on the ad.

    Oh well. I will likely just go out for a QV BBBJ later this afternoon. Anyone have any suggestions for a willing participant?
    That is all you can expect at Lee's, Salt.

    My guess is that you asked for a massage (or didn't even ask). If you don't ask, then you will get a "medium" massage and it is as you describe. You can also get a "soft" massage, which is way more erotic, but the towel will remain in place at all times and your masseuse will avert her eyes when you flip. Expect some "incidental" contact.

    BTW, a "hard" massage may crack every bone in your body--these women know how to massage!

    You can get extensions to the time, up to a two-hour session ($130), but you'll not get anything extra--just the same treatment more slowly. Increasing the time after the beeper goes off ("She's rubbed everywhere, so she's got to go for junior next") doesn't work either.

    Lee's was busted about 5 years ago and the ladies all stick to the script. What they seem to sell is extensions of time (again, with the assumption of extras). But the extras do not materialize. They do allow some OTC roaming but invariably wear tight-fitting clothes that permit little access. Go too far and they will discourage you as you describe.

    So, worth a visit if you like to walk away from a massage with blue balls and a crouch.

    HF in Burlington is a better bet after your first visit there, but you are advised to phone ahead for an appointment.

  13. #12460

    First time I have struck out in a while.

    So I took a little drive out west (about 30 minutes or so from where I was at):

    Lee's Foot Spa in Mebane.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...5/425534540623

    Not sure what happened. They were not busy, the young woman who checked me in was also my masseuse, she was younger (I would say 30), slim and cute. I thought I had a good time ahead.

    NOPE.

    Not one iota of vaguely sensual or sexual action. Wouldn't come into the room until I was laying face down on the table, turned her head as far as she could while she draped me with a large towel, barely exposed any more of me than was absolutely necessary for the part she was working on. I tried the gentle squeeze and rub the backs of the calves while she was working on my upper back standing at the top of the table. She didn't jerk away and just sort of laughed but stopped rubbing me at the same time. I decided to just play it cool and hopefully would be happily surprised.

    NOPE. Little to no rubbing on the buttocks or the upper thigh. Hot towel after she was finished with the back and arms, a bit more work on my lower legs, then 'Turn over Please' with her again doing her absolute best to be sure she saw as little of my bare flesh as possible by holding up the towel as I rolled over.

    Scalp massage, upper chest and a little sternum work and the beeper went off. (I didn't notice her setting it.) She turned it off, gave me a few more perfunctory chest pokes and then 'You all finished.'

    I would be WAY more pissed off about this if she had not done such a great job on the massage! Not the 100% most therapeutic massage I have ever had, nor the most 'relaxing' but an almost perfect blend of the two. Paid some attention to some problem areas I have in my back and neck, good myofascial release on my upper arms. All in all a great massage for a late lunch.

    She went out for me to get dressed, and I left her $40 on the table. She was back at the front as I walked out, gave me a bottle of water and I told her the tip was in the room. She said thanks and that was it.

    So, I am not sure what Fantasy Environment the folks making the ads are envisioning. And while my girl was younger, slimmer and cuter than most of the 'aunties' that work at these places (and that was all I saw as for the rest of the staff there, aunties.) they sure ain't getting even close to the little AV models that are in pic on the ad.

    Oh well. I will likely just go out for a QV BBBJ later this afternoon. Anyone have any suggestions for a willing participant?

  14. #12459
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBrn  [View Original Post]
    In town and wondering if anyone has suggestions on a good provider in Raleigh. Happy to trade recommendations in the Midwest. PM is cool too. Thanks.
    Take a look in the Non AMP Massages thread in the lower section of Raleigh threads.

  15. #12458

    Independents. FBSM

    In town and wondering if anyone has suggestions on a good provider in Raleigh. Happy to trade recommendations in the Midwest. PM is cool too. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape