Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 10284
-
06-29-24 22:08 #8109Senior Member

Posts: 351Ariana has been posting on skip as Ari.
Originally Posted by NeilYoung999
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-24 21:36 #8108Senior Member

Posts: 1015Ari?
Who is Ari? Got a link? You can't even search 3 letter names and you guys act like we are all on a first name basis with these gals.
Originally Posted by SpinnerBate
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-24 07:30 #8107Senior Member

Posts: 390Live your dreams
Can anyone tell me about this one? No name to search.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...n/493351001814
-
06-29-24 06:52 #8106Banned Member

Posts: 132Sydney
I text Sydney and agreed to meet at eight Thursday night.
One minute later she asks to do 8:30-9. So she can eat dinner I know she doesn't eat but agree to "9 for sure" and she sent address.
12 minuets later an apology for having to reschedule.
One min later: "How much extra would you give me if I schedule you for nine?
I told her I lost interest.
-
06-29-24 06:12 #8105Banned Member

Posts: 132[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
Next time use the Report Post button.
A2
-
06-29-24 05:25 #8104Regular Member

Posts: 24😂 😂 they don't know how much cheaper you can get these hoes if you know the game.
Originally Posted by Insidious
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-24 03:04 #8103Banned Member

Posts: 132I wish you'd told us this last week, going to work on that. I read your review where she made you wait three hours, I didn't realize it was for that donation. I should've asked. If you have any other hot tips like this please post it.
Originally Posted by Insidious
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-24 00:30 #8102Senior Member

Posts: 116Whit Knight on aisle 1
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely antagonistic. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
06-28-24 22:16 #8101Senior Member

Posts: 400Tinny
I try to get a response from her for two days without much luck. I'm glad you had fun.
Originally Posted by BeerGuy3800
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-24 22:15 #8100Senior Member

Posts: 351You donated too much, I've filled her hole multiple times and donated 40 - 60.
Originally Posted by SpinnerBate
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-24 20:13 #8099Banned Member

Posts: 132Ari
I met with Ari yesterday and the previous descriptions are all pretty accurate. She is living a rough lifestyle and is near "the wall. " The wall is undefeated. I'm not going to reiterate previously stated negatives. Just know, descriptions are accurate.
I first msg'd Ari on Wednesday, said I would be down the following day and that I needed to at least get a response before I made the multi hour drive. To my surprise, she messaged back immediately. Ym (will) v LOL. When I got to the spot she said she needed 10 minutes to "get ready. " I told her that ten in provider time means an hour and in one hour I was going to be in my other girls (Kyra) house. I told her I already knew exactly what she was doing, (she was too) and to at least let me in. I was tired of getting eye fkd and not a fan of her neighborhood as it is. Not terrible but not good. She let me in right away.
My overall experience was fine, she is a tiny little spinner and has a super cute vahj. A clam innie with tiny plump lips. No Arby's or fappity wappity. Haha. I told her that shower fresh is very important to me as I have a very sensitive sniffer and she smelled great, no stinky booty! Very slow start, but eventually got to it. She was affectionate during and was enjoyable. Another surprise, Ari does know what 6" looks like, has very good eye for measuring, but still did accommodate me without a problem. She can handle more than she claims. I did the half for one point six-five and gave her a nice tip for future priority status or more likely ghosting. LOL.
I will return, but not for long. Like I stated previously, the wall is undefeated and she is careening towards at a full send.
-
06-27-24 10:59 #8098Senior Member

Posts: 1015High end
This chick charges "high end" rates but stays in nasty notels, so you're not missing much.
Originally Posted by Jrj9690
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-24 10:53 #8097Senior Member

Posts: 147Young spinners
I moved from Flint area to SC and I sure miss these kinda gals. 4 yr ago when I moved here we had a decent selection and then it went to shit. Lots of FS spa and high end chicks on secrethostness and everything else is fat and nasty. Anyone making a trip this way pm me and I will try to help ya.
Originally Posted by BeerGuy3800
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-24 21:39 #8096Senior Member

Posts: 275Tiny
https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/127096035579
Had a great visit with this little gal. Flat chest but hard little nipples. BBBJ and then cowgirl. That is as far as I could last. Great moves and she either really enjoys her work or she is a spectacular actress. Fairly safe notel / apartment. At least in the daytime.
-
06-25-24 07:17 #8095Senior Member

Posts: 33Has any one seen?
I will be in town and this one caught my eye. Any info or reviews, would be appreciated.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...l/315697973734










Reply With Quote




