rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 148 of 686 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 198 248 648 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 10279
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8074

    Little lexi

    She looks like she put on some weight. Did she have a baby? Papa Be.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...a/030391605924

  2. #8073

    Lexi

    This is her link. I forgot to post it in my review.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/338263154824

  3. #8072

    Lexi

    I've known Lexi for quite a while. She is actually one of the first providers I met from Flint when I first got into this Hobby. I've seen her many times she has always been cool to me, always been very reliable as well she is slightly older, but I actually prefer more mature women as they generally have less BS going on. Lexie has nice big titties. She's very reliable and I've always had a good time. Her in call is is a house is in a safe quiet area on the west side. And I always felt safe going there whether day or night. I recommend if you're looking for someone low-key, reliable with no drama from what I've seen. As with everyone else YMMV, but I definitely recommend her.

  4. #8071

    Stripper?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kushandblunts  [View Original Post]
    This girl is one of my favorites. She is tall, thick, light skinned she's got big titties and a fat ass. I've seen her like three times now. She's never wasted my time, never been on BS always smells good and is ready. The first time she came she brought her toy and squirted all over the place. She really seems to gets into it quite a bit. I paid $150 for a half hour outcall. Never had an incall I think she's on the west side.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/267460277805
    That one pic of her in the leopard outfit is from the Odyssey. I might have to make a run up there, she looks like my kind of girl.

  5. #8070

    Dr throat more like Dr nope

    More like Dr nope. She put the effort in for about 6 minutes. Then bailed saying I'm taking too long. Chick looks rough too. Empty tits Deadpool skin as much teeth as a 3rd shift at waffle house. I guess if you have your flag up and are super close to completion at arrival it would be OK, but she just didn't want to do the work. But hey atleast with my tiny donation she can get a tooth brush and a happy meal.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240619_025826_Chrome.jpg‎  

  6. #8069
    Quote Originally Posted by Trav78  [View Original Post]
    No BBBJ according to her post, but CIM?
    I think she meant no BBFS. She gave me BBBJ.

  7. #8068

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForA10  [View Original Post]
    I would bet she's fake or trying to sell pictures. Do a reverse image search, she posted in Ohio this morning as well.
    She is definitely fake. I contacted her for an outcall she said 80 for SS outcall and then of course ask for a deposit like all the other fakes do LOL.

  8. #8067

    Ariel

    Quote Originally Posted by Trav78  [View Original Post]
    I would bet she's fake or trying to sell pictures. Do a reverse image search, she posted in Ohio this morning as well.

  9. #8066

  10. #8065
    Quote Originally Posted by Kushandblunts  [View Original Post]
    This girl is one of my favorites. She is tall, thick, light skinned she's got big titties and a fat ass. I've seen her like three times now. She's never wasted my time, never been on BS always smells good and is ready. The first time she came she brought her toy and squirted all over the place. She really seems to gets into it quite a bit. I paid $150 for a half hour outcall. Never had an incall I think she's on the west side. I always hit her up later around midnight so I don't know what her availability is during the day. But she's really sexy, has a nice soft voice really nice body and she's not all drugged out like a lot of these girls are. Definitely recommend her if you haven't tried her yet. She doesn't seem like she post too often maybe once or twice a month on skip. She is definitely my go-to at this point. If you treat her right I'm sure she will treat you right too. But as always YMMV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/267460277805
    No BBBJ according to her post, but CIM?

  11. #8064

    Morgan

    This girl is one of my favorites. She is tall, thick, light skinned she's got big titties and a fat ass. I've seen her like three times now. She's never wasted my time, never been on BS always smells good and is ready. The first time she came she brought her toy and squirted all over the place. She really seems to gets into it quite a bit. I paid $150 for a half hour outcall. Never had an incall I think she's on the west side. I always hit her up later around midnight so I don't know what her availability is during the day. But she's really sexy, has a nice soft voice really nice body and she's not all drugged out like a lot of these girls are. Definitely recommend her if you haven't tried her yet. She doesn't seem like she post too often maybe once or twice a month on skip. She is definitely my go-to at this point. If you treat her right I'm sure she will treat you right too. But as always YMMV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/267460277805

  12. #8063

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by BobDino1  [View Original Post]
    That was from March, bud. She's been back in full swing and switched from powder to rock. Actually, she never took a brake. Once they go down that route, good luck stopping. Hell, I saw KK from Saginaw the other day, and she's on that hardcore too now. Doesn't even look or sound like the Kristi I saw a couple years ago. It's a shame, really.
    I guess I didn't see the date when I saw the post about it. We aren't friends on fb, so what I can see is limited. I still ain't paying $50 for porn via OF.

  13. #8062

    Size matters, but not in a good way.

    Quote Originally Posted by UtrFucker  [View Original Post]
    She made the statement "you got much bigger. ". I'm average-sized, at my absolute rock hard maybe a little over 7. But she was limiting my strokes.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...o/914004739257
    Contrary to what porn would have us believe average is a little over 5. Congrats.

    Also contrary to what porn would have us believe most women aren't size queens and prefer something more manageable. Sorry.

  14. #8061

    So gross

    Quote Originally Posted by BobDino1  [View Original Post]
    That was from March, bud. She's been back in full swing and switched from powder to rock. Actually, she never took a brake. Once they go down that route, good luck stopping. Hell, I saw KK from Saginaw the other day, and she's on that hardcore too now. Doesn't even look or sound like the Kristi I saw a couple years ago. It's a shame, really.
    So gross, such a turn off.

  15. #8060

    Kyra

    My buddy has a date with Kyra this week. Can I share some deets about her? PM me please, also, he knows about the cameras and is ok with that, thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape