Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 10284
-
06-24-24 09:56 #8094Senior Member

Posts: 103Seen her a few times.
Originally Posted by AsstroNutt
[View Original Post]
Cool girl with no issues, bigger than in the pics but I like girls with healthy asses.
Think the donation was 2 hr.
She smells good and was always showered and clean before meeting. I would see her again for sure.
-
06-23-24 20:31 #8093Senior Member

Posts: 367This one?
Has anyone checked her out? Looking for some encouragement to reach out, thanks.
-
06-22-24 20:10 #8092Senior Member

Posts: 119It's interesting how they expect us not to waste their time but it's OK if they waste ours. Talk about a double standard. I'm surprised you didn't get threaten for "wasting her time".
Originally Posted by NeilYoung999
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-24 19:21 #8091Senior Member

Posts: 1015Similar experience here
I drove out to Flint from Auburn Hills area, comms were good all the way. Arrived and texted her saying I was there, she told me to drive around back to her room and she would come out and wave me over to her room. At that point she must have nodded out or decided to go to sleep or take a dump or something because she never came to the door. I sat there for like 10 minutes then drove back to Auburn Hills. I texted her later and she applogized and said she'd give me half off the return visit to make it up to me. A week or so later I tried to take her up on that offer and she asked how long I was looking for. I told her just the BBBJ. Guess she decided she didn't want to do a half price BBBJ after all because she stopped responding after that. Idk, I'm frustrated with flakes, not worth the aggravation.
Originally Posted by MrHardBody
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint/female-escorts/caucasian_w/drthroatfridayspecial-ss-100-h/656361514113
-
06-22-24 17:21 #8090Senior Member

Posts: 119I tried seeing her at least three times. Last month, I was in Flint for business. After I was finished with my project, I called her, but no response. I sent a text and then waited for a response but nothing. After an hour of waiting, I drove home (one hour drive). She texted me at 9 pm, but I'm home. She offers me videos for sale, but I said "no thank you". I tried two times after that with no response. I've always wanted to experience her. I figure every man is.
Originally Posted by AsstroNutt
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-24 14:15 #8089Senior Member

Posts: 332Last time I saw her about a year ago, her and her apartment were so dirty that I took her off the list!
Originally Posted by JbThor
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-24 08:06 #8088Senior Member

Posts: 645Ryder
I remember seeing Ryder a couple of years ago and was a good time but the location was sketchy. Her newer pictures look good. I haven't read any recent reports. Anyone have any recent experience with her? Thanks.
-
06-22-24 06:44 #8087Senior Member

Posts: 640Lig
She got married and from what I heard she moved out of state. I'm not sure who cute little blonde is. Papa Be.
Originally Posted by Carousing71
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-24 23:08 #8086Senior Member

Posts: 121Little Blonde Cutie & LIG
Whatever became of these two?
LIG used to advertise on STG, Little Blonde Cutie on Craigslist.
-
06-21-24 18:56 #8085Regular Member

Posts: 15Could be the new E
Love the look will have to get north to see her.
Love the beautiful black women!
-
06-20-24 22:35 #8084Senior Member

Posts: 79Little lexi
No baby. She said she went to rehab for a few months and gained 50 lbs. Not sure if the first part is true but the second part definitely is. I still go see her when she isn't over on the south side. That house over there is pungent.
Originally Posted by PapaBoner78
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-24 14:53 #8083Senior Member

Posts: 94Cookie Lady
Really I see many of the ladies making a come back.
Originally Posted by Hohitta
[View Original Post]
I'd see her again.
-
06-20-24 02:25 #8082Regular Member

Posts: 20100 percent agree
She is my new favorite everything about this post is spot on nice ass, nice tits, sexy. She gets into it I will repeat.
Originally Posted by Kushandblunts
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-24 22:34 #8081Regular Member

Posts: 24Decent Looking Girls Who Stay on will Or Go To Miller Road
Like the title says, I'm just looking for decent girls that normally be on around Miller Road, I normally have outcalls come to me at my motel but most of the decent looking girls are scared to come to Miller Road. As are a lot of guys down here apparently LOL I understand Flint Township has a lot of police and of course the regular Motel clientele LOL but I much prefer Miller Road to Dort Highway. So I'm just looking for some girls that aren't too hideous that are comfortable or live around Miller Road. Any recommendations much appreciated.
-
06-19-24 17:38 #8080Senior Member

Posts: 640Little lexi
She looks like she put on some weight. Did she have a baby? Papa Be.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...a/030391605924












Reply With Quote





