Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 234 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 134 184 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 284 334 734 1234 ... LastLast
Results 3,496 to 3,510 of 27788
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24293

    Mgr

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenCandles  [View Original Post]
    500 to meet the whole fam huh? Sounds like a real treat.
    Biotch needs to get a better Pimp, or at least get one, period. Her Mom? She does have a great ass though. Her milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, LOL.

  2. #24292

    Family or no family

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenCandles  [View Original Post]
    500 to meet the whole fam huh? Sounds like a real treat.
    I am messed up but I don't care if her family is there, I would tag her loud too. And moan loud as hell while I'm at it just so her brother hears it! LOL I've done it before with a girl in Iowa. He was looking at me crazy when I walked out. I said "Aight, my dude" and walked out weak-legged LOL.

    Alright, now you convinced me to try again to meet up with her. Damn!

    So-Crates.

  3. #24291

  4. #24290

    Lmao

    500 to meet the whole fam huh? Sounds like a real treat.

    Quote Originally Posted by StairGuy  [View Original Post]
    So I went to her in call that was in Tukwila about a mile north of the light rail line and west of pac hwy. Drove by saw two guys unloading groceries said that's weird than she txt asking if I was close turned around and parked in the driveway and let her know I was there. Sitting there I saw her mom mom's bf and I think her brother preparing snacks as she entertains. Went to door opens slightly as she was talking to someone and then she said mom just go in the bedroom let me in and the rest is history. Must be her moms house I guess.

  5. #24289
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSimple  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps another sign of slowing business. Anyone take the plunge want to report?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...reign.2840787/

    "Hey everyone, it's Annika Reign here! Due to popular demand, I'm thrilled to announce that I'm now offering a special service: BB. This exclusive offer is available only for a short time, as I'll be leaving town soon. ".
    It is real.

    $ up charge, BBBJ, CIP.

  6. #24288
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by JakefStateFarm  [View Original Post]
    Lynzi. Blowhan belongs here.

    Pro's:

    Decent Body. Msog. Bbfscip. Face fuck. She let me work her over pretty good. No reference checks.

    Cons- Shitbag Hotel in Fife. Time management issues. Likes to party.

    +50 for bbfscip.

    Honestly. She is a 250-300 an hour wh o are e.

    It is clear she is pretty used up. Guys are using her for pump and dump dates. She clearly is desperate for dates. No reference checks needed. I would not call her high volume but she wishes she was. I would maybe see her for a hh. She is good for just fucking her face and cumming in her pussy. Not much else.
    I confirmed this to be true. YMMV. She was really desperate to make some money.

  7. #24287

    Annika Reign

    Perhaps another sign of slowing business. Anyone take the plunge want to report?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...reign.2840787/

    "Hey everyone, it's Annika Reign here! Due to popular demand, I'm thrilled to announce that I'm now offering a special service: BB. This exclusive offer is available only for a short time, as I'll be leaving town soon. ".

  8. #24286

  9. #24285

    Nina bubbles family

    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    Her entire family? Dude, I got to hear this story LOL that's super weird but funny.
    So I went to her in call that was in Tukwila about a mile north of the light rail line and west of pac hwy. Drove by saw two guys unloading groceries said that's weird than she txt asking if I was close turned around and parked in the driveway and let her know I was there. Sitting there I saw her mom mom's bf and I think her brother preparing snacks as she entertains. Went to door opens slightly as she was talking to someone and then she said mom just go in the bedroom let me in and the rest is history. Must be her moms house I guess.

  10. #24284

    Lynzi. Blowhan

    Lynzi. Blowhan belongs here.

    Pro's:

    Decent Body. Msog. Bbfscip. Face fuck. She let me work her over pretty good. No reference checks.

    Cons- Shitbag Hotel in Fife. Time management issues. Likes to party.

    +50 for bbfscip.

    Honestly. She is a 250-300 an hour wh o are e.

    It is clear she is pretty used up. Guys are using her for pump and dump dates. She clearly is desperate for dates. No reference checks needed. I would not call her high volume but she wishes she was. I would maybe see her for a hh. She is good for just fucking her face and cumming in her pussy. Not much else.

  11. #24283
    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    Her entire family? Dude, I got to hear this story LOL that's super weird but funny.
    If you only knew. LOL.

  12. #24282
    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    Her entire family? Dude, I got to hear this story LOL that's super weird but funny.
    Right? I'm still trying to get with a mom and daughter.

  13. #24281
    Quote Originally Posted by StairGuy  [View Original Post]
    I would go with Vanessa personally saw Nina at her place and her whole family was there kinda weird but I filled her. Just the same kissing skills are terrible Vanessa was more vocal and playful and wanted me to put two loads in her and is a better kisser Nina does go crazy for daty and will orgasms if done right thou. Hope this helps.
    Her entire family? Dude, I got to hear this story LOL that's super weird but funny.

  14. #24280

    Ninabubbles

    Quote Originally Posted by StairGuy  [View Original Post]
    saw Nina at her place and her whole family was there kinda weird
    Family?! Which location was that, Renton or Queen Anne (I think those are the two she usually advertises)?

  15. #24279
    Quote Originally Posted by PNWMan  [View Original Post]
    I know I've seen her on this forum before but can't find her by her fetlife name. Little help.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/171510229#.
    Damn, I'm interested as well. Not bad looking for a Listcrawler chick.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape