Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 235 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 285 335 735 1235 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,525 of 27795
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24285

    Nina bubbles family

    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    Her entire family? Dude, I got to hear this story LOL that's super weird but funny.
    So I went to her in call that was in Tukwila about a mile north of the light rail line and west of pac hwy. Drove by saw two guys unloading groceries said that's weird than she txt asking if I was close turned around and parked in the driveway and let her know I was there. Sitting there I saw her mom mom's bf and I think her brother preparing snacks as she entertains. Went to door opens slightly as she was talking to someone and then she said mom just go in the bedroom let me in and the rest is history. Must be her moms house I guess.

  2. #24284

    Lynzi. Blowhan

    Lynzi. Blowhan belongs here.

    Pro's:

    Decent Body. Msog. Bbfscip. Face fuck. She let me work her over pretty good. No reference checks.

    Cons- Shitbag Hotel in Fife. Time management issues. Likes to party.

    +50 for bbfscip.

    Honestly. She is a 250-300 an hour wh o are e.

    It is clear she is pretty used up. Guys are using her for pump and dump dates. She clearly is desperate for dates. No reference checks needed. I would not call her high volume but she wishes she was. I would maybe see her for a hh. She is good for just fucking her face and cumming in her pussy. Not much else.

  3. #24283
    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    Her entire family? Dude, I got to hear this story LOL that's super weird but funny.
    If you only knew. LOL.

  4. #24282
    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    Her entire family? Dude, I got to hear this story LOL that's super weird but funny.
    Right? I'm still trying to get with a mom and daughter.

  5. #24281
    Quote Originally Posted by StairGuy  [View Original Post]
    I would go with Vanessa personally saw Nina at her place and her whole family was there kinda weird but I filled her. Just the same kissing skills are terrible Vanessa was more vocal and playful and wanted me to put two loads in her and is a better kisser Nina does go crazy for daty and will orgasms if done right thou. Hope this helps.
    Her entire family? Dude, I got to hear this story LOL that's super weird but funny.

  6. #24280

    Ninabubbles

    Quote Originally Posted by StairGuy  [View Original Post]
    saw Nina at her place and her whole family was there kinda weird
    Family?! Which location was that, Renton or Queen Anne (I think those are the two she usually advertises)?

  7. #24279
    Quote Originally Posted by PNWMan  [View Original Post]
    I know I've seen her on this forum before but can't find her by her fetlife name. Little help.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/171510229#.
    Damn, I'm interested as well. Not bad looking for a Listcrawler chick.

  8. #24278
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter  [View Original Post]
    Any experience with Sashaluvly69?

    "300 VIP hr", whatever that means.

    "36 EEE".

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?622305-Sashaluvly69
    She is pretty nasty. All holes bare. Not very hot. Really sloppy pussy. So I went for Greek.

    I kinda offended myself but I am a Dirtyfuk so it worked out.

    What can I say, my standards are pretty low.

  9. #24277
    Quote Originally Posted by Whammers  [View Original Post]
    Please report back, she cute.
    I don't think she belongs in this thread, but YMMV. Major language barrier, so if you know Spanish or use a translator app you may be able to get more for your buck. I'll be posting a review in escorts.

  10. #24276
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    She always replies to me. Never had a issue of any significance. She can run late but she tends to make up for it.
    Damn, I guess better luck next time for me. Seen her before, but the timing is just insanely late LOL thanks for info though.

  11. #24275

    ThickslutWife

    I know I've seen her on this forum before but can't find her by her fetlife name. Little help.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/171510229#.

  12. #24274
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by Up2043  [View Original Post]
    Haven't experienced Ninabubbles yet because I don't like playing the 50/50 game on whether she'll BB.

    Vanessa was slam dunk BB but I found her very boring and mid for her price.
    Both are a lot of fun.

  13. #24273
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone gotten in an appointment with her? Used her site and per usual still didn't show. Maybe some other fellas are getting better luck?
    She always replies to me. Never had a issue of any significance. She can run late but she tends to make up for it.

  14. #24272
    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheJump2  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen both but Nina is more expensive (though YMMV bc fellas here say theyve negotiated her down). Vanessa is chill and cool. I think she's prettier than a 4/10 (7/10 to me), and her body is great to me. She's fairly small yet her ass still is round and juicy and greeeeat to get a handful of.
    Let me clarify this. Her face, for me personally is a 4/10, that's why I said that's just my opinion. But skills and body overall I would agree a 7/10. That kitty and mouth might be an 8. The only other pussy that has been that good is Remilanes.

  15. #24271

    Bella

    Has anyone gotten in an appointment with her? Used her site and per usual still didn't show. Maybe some other fellas are getting better luck?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape