Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 236 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 286 336 736 1236 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 27816
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24291

  2. #24290

    Lmao

    500 to meet the whole fam huh? Sounds like a real treat.

    Quote Originally Posted by StairGuy  [View Original Post]
    So I went to her in call that was in Tukwila about a mile north of the light rail line and west of pac hwy. Drove by saw two guys unloading groceries said that's weird than she txt asking if I was close turned around and parked in the driveway and let her know I was there. Sitting there I saw her mom mom's bf and I think her brother preparing snacks as she entertains. Went to door opens slightly as she was talking to someone and then she said mom just go in the bedroom let me in and the rest is history. Must be her moms house I guess.

  3. #24289
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSimple  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps another sign of slowing business. Anyone take the plunge want to report?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...reign.2840787/

    "Hey everyone, it's Annika Reign here! Due to popular demand, I'm thrilled to announce that I'm now offering a special service: BB. This exclusive offer is available only for a short time, as I'll be leaving town soon. ".
    It is real.

    $ up charge, BBBJ, CIP.

  4. #24288
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102
    Quote Originally Posted by JakefStateFarm  [View Original Post]
    Lynzi. Blowhan belongs here.

    Pro's:

    Decent Body. Msog. Bbfscip. Face fuck. She let me work her over pretty good. No reference checks.

    Cons- Shitbag Hotel in Fife. Time management issues. Likes to party.

    +50 for bbfscip.

    Honestly. She is a 250-300 an hour wh o are e.

    It is clear she is pretty used up. Guys are using her for pump and dump dates. She clearly is desperate for dates. No reference checks needed. I would not call her high volume but she wishes she was. I would maybe see her for a hh. She is good for just fucking her face and cumming in her pussy. Not much else.
    I confirmed this to be true. YMMV. She was really desperate to make some money.

  5. #24287

    Annika Reign

    Perhaps another sign of slowing business. Anyone take the plunge want to report?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...reign.2840787/

    "Hey everyone, it's Annika Reign here! Due to popular demand, I'm thrilled to announce that I'm now offering a special service: BB. This exclusive offer is available only for a short time, as I'll be leaving town soon. ".

  6. #24286

  7. #24285

    Nina bubbles family

    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    Her entire family? Dude, I got to hear this story LOL that's super weird but funny.
    So I went to her in call that was in Tukwila about a mile north of the light rail line and west of pac hwy. Drove by saw two guys unloading groceries said that's weird than she txt asking if I was close turned around and parked in the driveway and let her know I was there. Sitting there I saw her mom mom's bf and I think her brother preparing snacks as she entertains. Went to door opens slightly as she was talking to someone and then she said mom just go in the bedroom let me in and the rest is history. Must be her moms house I guess.

  8. #24284

    Lynzi. Blowhan

    Lynzi. Blowhan belongs here.

    Pro's:

    Decent Body. Msog. Bbfscip. Face fuck. She let me work her over pretty good. No reference checks.

    Cons- Shitbag Hotel in Fife. Time management issues. Likes to party.

    +50 for bbfscip.

    Honestly. She is a 250-300 an hour wh o are e.

    It is clear she is pretty used up. Guys are using her for pump and dump dates. She clearly is desperate for dates. No reference checks needed. I would not call her high volume but she wishes she was. I would maybe see her for a hh. She is good for just fucking her face and cumming in her pussy. Not much else.

  9. #24283
    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    Her entire family? Dude, I got to hear this story LOL that's super weird but funny.
    If you only knew. LOL.

  10. #24282
    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    Her entire family? Dude, I got to hear this story LOL that's super weird but funny.
    Right? I'm still trying to get with a mom and daughter.

  11. #24281
    Quote Originally Posted by StairGuy  [View Original Post]
    I would go with Vanessa personally saw Nina at her place and her whole family was there kinda weird but I filled her. Just the same kissing skills are terrible Vanessa was more vocal and playful and wanted me to put two loads in her and is a better kisser Nina does go crazy for daty and will orgasms if done right thou. Hope this helps.
    Her entire family? Dude, I got to hear this story LOL that's super weird but funny.

  12. #24280

    Ninabubbles

    Quote Originally Posted by StairGuy  [View Original Post]
    saw Nina at her place and her whole family was there kinda weird
    Family?! Which location was that, Renton or Queen Anne (I think those are the two she usually advertises)?

  13. #24279
    Quote Originally Posted by PNWMan  [View Original Post]
    I know I've seen her on this forum before but can't find her by her fetlife name. Little help.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/171510229#.
    Damn, I'm interested as well. Not bad looking for a Listcrawler chick.

  14. #24278
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter  [View Original Post]
    Any experience with Sashaluvly69?

    "300 VIP hr", whatever that means.

    "36 EEE".

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?622305-Sashaluvly69
    She is pretty nasty. All holes bare. Not very hot. Really sloppy pussy. So I went for Greek.

    I kinda offended myself but I am a Dirtyfuk so it worked out.

    What can I say, my standards are pretty low.

  15. #24277
    Quote Originally Posted by Whammers  [View Original Post]
    Please report back, she cute.
    I don't think she belongs in this thread, but YMMV. Major language barrier, so if you know Spanish or use a translator app you may be able to get more for your buck. I'll be posting a review in escorts.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape