Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 410 of 2755 FirstFirst ... 310 360 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 460 510 910 1410 ... LastLast
Results 6,136 to 6,150 of 41318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35183

    Allison Ally Ally Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    A couple guys said she was involved in some shady stuff, like DBs hanging around. But also Rich said she's pretty hot. I also would like to play with her.
    She has gone by several names. First visit I made it to room, sketch motel, did rookie mistake of donating up front. She was super friendly and " had to go pay room". After awhile some DB knocked on door and said it was his room, he entered with an entourage of sordid characters. Believe it or not I arranged to see her again and she gave me some credit for the aforementioned debacle. Got to be very careful with this one.

  2. #35182
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    I have reached out to ruby 3 or 4 times with no reply. Does she have a new contact info?
    She does. Send me a DM if you want it.

  3. #35181

    Latina escorts

    Scrolling through the sites it appears there's many attractive Latinas in Jax. I've never had a dream about them. Can someone steer me in the right direction as far as the best and most reliable? PM if necessary. Thanks in advance.

  4. #35180

    Martina

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    I never came across this provider, which from your pics show it was definitely my loss. You mentioned she is still available I am interested in creaming her! But I did a search on STG for Martina and got back a goose egg. Can you please give a link to where she is currently reachable?
    Thanks in advance, LB.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/384914753332

    Posted it earlier. Good luck.

    Rich.

  5. #35179

    Ruby, et al

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    I have reached out to ruby 3 or 4 times with no reply. Does she have a new contact info?
    I tried Ruby a few nights ago and was told that a new girl has Ruby's old number. Someone named Mandy that has an ad on EA with the name Jazzy. https://uberover.com.listcrawler.eu/...ille/171864413.

    She wants 4 benjis for an hour and her comms are awful.

    I don't know if Ruby has a new number or what, since this hoochie wouldn't volunteer it.

    Rich.

  6. #35178

    That's Alli, AlliKat, Ally

    Quote Originally Posted by BeenThere9  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guy's, I don't know who she is or a name in not in post for me to search? I know I have seen her, just don't remember the name. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Beenthere9.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/852604615856
    She's known to have a DB / driver / handler around at all times and has been reported as robbing some and attempting to rob others. Probably not someone you'd want to see.

    Rich.

  7. #35177
    Quote Originally Posted by Meme6838  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/082455530941

    Anyone partake of this amazing body? Seems like a fake ad to me but I haven't reached out.
    Google Image searches all come back to a bunch of Sites from Uganda.

  8. #35176
    Quote Originally Posted by BeenThere9  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guy's, I don't know who she is or a name in not in post for me to search? I know I have seen her, just don't remember the name. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Beenthere9.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/852604615856
    A couple guys said she was involved in some shady stuff, like DBs hanging around. But also Rich said she's pretty hot. I also would like to play with her.

  9. #35175

    Ruby contact info

    Quote Originally Posted by LurkinLouie  [View Original Post]
    So I reached out to Ruby to set something up a few days ahead. If you know her she prefers that but will always accommodate if she can. I asked if her friend Scarlet was around to help, but she was under the weather. I once took Scarlet for a spin while I bobbed her head in my lap, as Ruby was it available and recommended Scarlet. I've always been curious about having both of them in front of me for some throat diving.

    Luckily Ruby said she had another friend. Nova. Who used to go by Candi. I saw Candi years ago when she was newer, and she was good so I told Ruby to have both throats open and waiting. And they were. Nova can take it down to the base. The only other person that has impressed me like that is Ashley James. Whom I need to visit again for a good throat dance.

    Also, Ariana is well worth the price of entry especially the more you repeat. She was realyl liking to get to know my anatomy until I smacked her ass a little too hard by accident. Totally out of character for me. Sorry! Be nice and considerate to these ladies!

    Those are my recent travels. I'm curious about this Nichole that's friends with Lili. Anybody got info?
    I have reached out to ruby 3 or 4 times with no reply. Does she have a new contact info?

  10. #35174

    Information

    Quote Originally Posted by HP333  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/023972677943

    Heads up on this one. Looked cute and intriguing and thought for a vid chat fun. Got took for a few bucks but whatever. Comes with the territory. Small L and few bucks lost but save anyone else the inconvenience. Stay safe out there.
    Tried to message you some info but your messages are full.

  11. #35173

    Reaching Out For Martina

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    After all these years, I still love having our old friend Martina suck my dick. Those tits still feel great and are as fun as ever! She's still available!
    I never came across this provider, which from your pics show it was definitely my loss. You mentioned she is still available – I am interested in creaming her! But I did a search on STG for Martina and got back a goose egg. Can you please give a link to where she is currently reachable?

    Thanks in advance, LB.

  12. #35172

    Allison or Ally

    Quote Originally Posted by BeenThere9  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guy's, I don't know who she is or a name in not in post for me to search? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Beenthere9.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/852604615856
    I'm pretty sure she goes by Allison.

  13. #35171

    No Name?

    Hi Guy's, I don't know who she is or a name in not in post for me to search? I know I have seen her, just don't remember the name. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Beenthere9.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/852604615856

  14. #35170

    Anybody?


  15. #35169
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesSb  [View Original Post]
    She was a MILF with a good body on her. She gave great head, and I didn't see any of the issues that were complained about.

    Would see her again.
    I agree. She's always been great, and has a nice soccer Mom body!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape