Thread: The Massholes
+
Add Report
Results 286 to 300 of 9866
-
07-10-24 15:56 #9581Senior Member

Posts: 185Add me to your Ignore List please & The List.
This AcknowledgeMe aka Lusty B aka The List guy is claiming he owns this Forum Site and that A2 is his fellow mod. Mr Know It All he is. Lmao 🤣. Claims he's a young in great shape dude, hahaha 😆. I highly doubt that. There ain't no great shaped Fitness people on this site, and if their were they certainly wouldn't be out here. Old ass dude claiming to be young, yet he's too scared to pull up to my Complex, here in Wo. And you do actually come off like Lusty B, in a way man, your posts. Very similar of how he thinks he knows everything. Bro you just another dude who gives up the rusty D to SWs, no different than Joanna. I'll gladly spread my green oozey substance to yas, mixed in with some Shrooms cauliflowers and some Fettuccine. It'll knock you out forever guys. Another scumbag taken off the Forum, so you want to doc my address pal. Good. Come see me. You seem to know where exactly I live from your dms, The List. Or wait are you logged in as Lusty B from Worcester or are you this new & improved Acknowledgement Me guy?? Hmm DC Temple seems to know your weaknesses man. He always gets ya good with his wise posts.
-
07-10-24 12:02 #9580Senior Member

Posts: 185LMAO List.
Good one bro. I'm glad you acknowledged me The List. Hey I never took any shots at you man, but it's good. Actually I look better than this chick and haven't gotten laid in 2 yrs. It's ok man, I'm not hard up like you or lot of others would be. I'm more classier than ya bro, but it's ok you can take shots at me. I think you're a funny ass simp yourself. You know paying women for Sex, that's a form of simpin in a way. Actually "simping" is just a dumbass term made up by millennials over the last few yrs. You my friend, you're my like "shrimping". Go Google it buddy, Urban Dictionary. You be shrimping out of a straw bro. You can think you look better than me all you want man, but you don't. And I wasn't here to take jabs at you. But it's all good have a good day.
-
07-09-24 23:11 #9579Senior Member

Posts: 190You should be more embarrassed at the fact this hooker bounces on you because of the way you look and your trying to throw money at her as she's leaving because you feel bad her time got wasted. Are you insane. You people are such simps. She wants to leave, let her don't give her a penny.
Originally Posted by JohnnySpades
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-24 17:51 #9578Senior Member

Posts: 185I had someone over who refused me. LOL
Is honesty the best policy?? Hmm, in my case I thought it was, and it worked out against me. Although she was very professional about it. I didn't think it'd be an issue, because I covered the area. Plus I wanted to be truthful, because she'd be like, why are those bandages there? You know how many dudes in this Hobby have things, things that they don't admit to. You'd be surprised. In my case, kinda big a tiny bit, noticeable cauliflowers, growing out of my upper pelvic region, 2 of them to be exact, yo that shit SUX. Lmao, Idc I just told the Forum.
OH Well, ya win some and you lose some. That time I won and I lost, Although my feelings got hurt a bit. But its okay, better to be honest. And she wasn't comfortable with it, so she dipped. I tried to give the money t0 her, anyway on the ways out, but she wouldn't accept. "Sorry both our times didn't work" , she says. I'm like, well I'm sorry but I'm not going to leave that on a text, because you never know who may read that, about me. I say that as she exited my Apartment.
Afterwards we're texting and although she wouldn't accept any money for free / for our times wasted, but. She wanted me to hit up her Cash App and bless that. I'm not saying who this woman is, because I'm already embarrassed with myself. Time for me to go jump into a river off of a long tall bridge.
-
07-06-24 22:24 #9577Senior Member

Posts: 3853Yeah. Those ads are often BS as the Handlers are the ones that posts that shit. When you get there, everything that's in the ad are non-existent. Of course, the idiotic look and the "No English" shit starts when you do want anal or BBBJ. All Latinas that I've seen all used rubbers. Though some Mongers here did get BBBJ on a select few. Beautiful ladies. But I always end up with a "unsatisfied" orgasm.
Originally Posted by MaxWalker86
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-24 20:35 #9576Senior Member

Posts: 783https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/172621214
I was trying to find some familiar Colombian girls but there gone. This gave me a good laugh. "anal without limits".
-
06-24-24 17:17 #9575Senior Member

Posts: 1246Transference
There is a concept in clinical psychology, and psychoanalysis specifically, named transference. This is when a subject transfers his / her desires for something or someone to another person (to the therapist during a psychoanalysis session).
Here is a relatively short list of Billy's (you may remember this old worthless imbecile!) posts, where he continuously talks about gays, transvestites, sex change operations, etc.
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
[View Original Post]
This is actually a medically-relevant example of transference when the subject (Billy) transfers his psychological tendencies to another person (Mattis). Mattis essentially serves as Billy's therapist here. And he is not even compensated for that!
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-24 19:31 #9574Senior Member

Posts: 566That's Nothing!
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
Imagine how much A2 hates Andir / Cheezefist! Consider he said this about him:
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
Serious question TrannyFucker, when you wash Andir's balls is it soap or just a lot of tongue action?
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-24 17:40 #9573Senior Member

Posts: 3853I also know why you're not welcomed on this site.
Originally Posted by PoorBill
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by PoorBill
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-24 17:28 #9572Senior Member

Posts: 1246Oh look! Someone we know way too well decided to pull this old account from his ass. Let's see how long he stays with us.
Originally Posted by PoorBill
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-24 14:41 #9571Senior Member

Posts: 45I know why I stopped
Coming onto this site. You've got ass hole Mattis talking to himself regurgitation.
-
06-22-24 20:41 #9570Senior Member

Posts: 3853Sounds advice along with A2's lecture to Mongers at another city.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
BillyBaloney already exceeded nine lives and should've been in the garbage years ago. The day this Troll gets banned is when I'll crack open a bottle of wine.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-24 12:45 #9569Senior Member

Posts: 1246Bro Mattis
Not trying to coach you, bro, but when this dumb fuck Billy wants you to name his other handles, that would be Jack617 and TheBoobHound. Katokay is likely also him but I wouldn't insists on this one!
When this worthless sack of shit Billy screams "proof! The ultimate proof of him not being these 2 would be if he publicly denies being them.
Ask him to post the following:
I am not Jack617 and I have never posted from the Jack617 account.
I am not TheBoobHound and I have never posted from the TheBoobHound account.
Bro, you realize that Billy is just a silly troll, right? And you are his lifeline — if you stop responding to his bullshit he will have nothing left on the board as no one, literally no one is talking to this old faggot anymore.
-
06-22-24 07:24 #9568Senior Member

Posts: 1246Banned Users List
My favorite one on the Banned Users List is post #175.
Good stuff!
Originally Posted by Admin
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-24 20:55 #9567Senior Member

Posts: 3853You make it so obvious that you use other Handles or have other Users to respond to one of my posts. Then, you go ahead and elaborate on it. Coincidence? Like I give a shit. Keep repeating the same rant, simply because, you're just an asshole. Sorry, just need to be honest.
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
[View Original Post]
I would enjoy Admin returning back to openly Banning assholes like yourself.
Hence, the reason Admin created the MassHoles, Rants and Stupid shit, specifically for douchbags like you. Congratulations.
Originally Posted by Admin
[View Original Post]
Oh, let me help remind you of your worst post ever:
Only a piece of work like yourself is capable.
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




