Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 658 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 123 523 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 9865
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9535

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    Listen, for years you keep making unsubstantiated accusations about me.

    Moving forward:

    If you think I have a pee obsession please post something, anything, that supports that.

    If you think I am another handle please post something, anything, that supports that.

    If you think I have fucked Sarah please post something, anything, that supports that.

    Post anything, notes I sent, emails, texts, PM's, telegrams, smoke signals. Anything.

    We both know you can't because at the end of the day you are a fucking fraud.
    Since Andir has admitted he actually is Cheezefist please amend the above post to include him.

    Andir / Cheeze / Trickster / OldTimerMa / GayDentistBob etc all the same guy.

  2. #9534
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    biggest joke of the board ...
    You continue to expose and criticize yourself. The last idiotic sissy rant that you previously posted proves my point. It's comical. Keep it going jokester.

  3. #9533
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1245

    Billy, the imbecile-in-chief

    Billy, if it's nothing, just post: I am not Jack617 and I have never posted from the Jack617 account. According to yourself, it's safe to make this sort of denials. Just go ahead, and do it! You have nothing to be afraid of.

    Billy, did you notice how no one, besides me and the foreign dude Mattis, is talking to you? You are a fucking outcast. Just imagine that 2 of us stop responding to your stupidity. What are you going to do?

  4. #9532

    Case closed.

    So I make a post directed at Cheezefist, just Cheezefist, and as predicted Andir answers.

    Anyone who ever may have thought they were not the same person now has concrete evidence that they are one and the same.

    Of course Andir could always post these exact words: " I am not Cheezefist and have never posted from the Cheezefist account or handle".

    Also notice as usual not a shred of evidence or answers to my inquiry.

    TrannyFuckerMattis is the biggest joke of the board and the gayest member but Andir / Cheezefist is the biggest fraud.

  5. #9531
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    for years you keep making unsubstantiated accusations about me.
    When the going gets tough, little BillyBaloney goes on a hissy fit.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    If you think I have a pee obsession please post something, anything, that supports that.

    If you think I am another handle please post something, anything, that supports that.

    If you think I have fucked Sarah please post something, anything, that supports that.

    Post anything, notes I sent, emails, texts, PM's, telegrams, smoke signals. Anything.
    For a moment, I thought it was a woman talking. I guess you're on the rag.

  6. #9530
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1245
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    We both know
    True that — we both know that you are an attention-craving crazy old man.

    Billy, I communicated with you when you were on your Jack617 handle. Didn't I tell you that already? I think I did. I have DMs from Jack617 describing his fuck sessions with Sarah. You could resolve all this in 20 seconds. Just post: I am not Jack617 and I have never posted from Jack617 account.

    It's not going to happen because there is a chance it might not end well for you. And then your stupidity could not be shared as widely as now.

  7. #9529
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    So what's the connection?
    I don't know. Do you? Idiot.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    Post Ops
    I agree that you are one. Thank you for admitting it. But you definitely need a lot more work to be convincing. Keep trying.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    I will admit it is kind of cute
    Just admit that you need us to stay active since you are not allowed to post anywhere else. LMFAO right at your face. Here, a piece a cheese for the Rat of the forum.

    What's next?

  8. #9528

    Note to Cheezefist

    Listen, for years you keep making unsubstantiated accusations about me.

    Moving forward:

    If you think I have a pee obsession please post something, anything, that supports that.

    If you think I am another handle please post something, anything, that supports that.

    If you think I have fucked Sarah please post something, anything, that supports that.

    Post anything, notes I sent, emails, texts, PM's, telegrams, smoke signals. Anything.

    We both know you can't because at the end of the day you are a fucking fraud.

  9. #9527
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1245
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    We all know about TrannyFuckerMattis's obsession with men touching him and his love of Alexis when she was pre and then post. But buried back in 2018/19 Andir (posting from Cheeze and Trickster) was obsessed with fucking Sarah from linden, a confirmed post op.

    I will admit it is kind of cute how these two post op fuckers have bonded in their hatred of me! LMAO.
    That's hilarious, some funny shit right here! Billy, you retarded motherfucker, you yourself fucked Sarah numerous times. I still have those DMs from Jack (you) describing the fuck sessions with Sarah. There is nothing wrong with fucking Sarah as half of the board veterans did it. But still. Billy, to resolve this, just post: I am not Jack617 and I have never posted from the Jack617 account.

    Just follow my example, you demented motherfucker. I am not OlGary and I have never posted from the OlGary account.

  10. #9526

    Mystery Solved!

    For years I have been stumped by why would Andir, AKA (Cheezefist, OlGary, Trickster, NewbieStyles, OldTimerMA and more) be associated with the biggest joke on the board TrannyFuckerMattis?

    It really makes no sense, Mattis is a retard, limited education, no "game", filthy street meat fucker and more. Andir / Cheezefist is none of those. While he is a mean vindictive sociopath he is mildly smart, semi knowledgeable and educated.

    So what's the connection?

    Fucking Post Ops is their common ground and apparently it is a strong one!

    We all know about TrannyFuckerMattis's obsession with men touching him and his love of Alexis when she was pre and then post. But buried back in 2018/19 Andir (posting from Cheeze and Trickster) was obsessed with fucking Sarah from linden, a confirmed post op.

    I will admit it is kind of cute how these two post op fuckers have bonded in their hatred of me! LMAO.

  11. #9525
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1245
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Everywhere in life has a Rat and BillyBaloney is it. The grand old shit of the forum since early 2010. You don't have an account for this long without being a snitch. This pathetic stalker has more apples in its ass than a teacher's pet.
    Bro, Billy is not a teacher's (admin's) pet. It seems that he is barely tolerated. Why do you think he posts pretty much exclusively here (with a few rare exceptions)?

  12. #9524
    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Billy, why are so concerned with Mattis's sexual purity? Seriously, who would give a fuck (besides you, Billy) whom Mattis fucked and whom he didn't. Take it easy Billy Mattis is not competing with you. I have never seen anything coming from him which would indicate that is he into the golden showers providers. Billy, your urine-soaked niche is safe. No worries!
    Everywhere in life has a Rat and BillyBaloney is it. The grand old shit of the forum since early 2010. You don't have an account for this long without being a snitch. This pathetic stalker has more apples in it's ass than a teacher's pet.

  13. #9523
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    are you retarded
    Yes, you are retarded. Thank you my friend. You continue to expose your idiocy with the board. Let's hear more of it.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    So, since you insist on keeping this going ...
    Hey, you started it, I didn't piss on your garden or knock over your mailbox. You just can't help it as you love reading my posts. Let me remind you what A2 said to you:

    I deleted this post because YOU are the one starting the shit not him ... YOU are creating the conflict, not him.
    Feel free to stop. But shit, you just can't help it can you? I wait for your next bullshit rant.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    Do you guys ever notice that I always provide evidence
    Did anyone of the "guys" respond to your posts? Didn't think so. Everyone here is interested in fucking quality pussy. They are not interested in you and they are definitely not into men or "other types" of people like you are. Sorry buddy.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    Asking for a friend.
    Good luck with that buddy. You're going to need it.

  14. #9522
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1245

    Billy's concerns

    Billy, why are so concerned with Mattis's sexual purity? Seriously, who would give a fuck (besides you, Billy) whom Mattis fucked and whom he didn't. Take it easy Billy — Mattis is not competing with you. I have never seen anything coming from him which would indicate that is he into the golden showers providers. Billy, your urine-soaked niche is safe. No worries!

  15. #9521

    Proving my point

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    you are the most dumbest "person" on the board.
    Serious question, are you retarded? Asking for a friend.

    So, since you insist on keeping this going lets look way back about when you first started posting about your love of men / trannys / post-ops.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Charges a good amount. My experience with post is that it feels completely different than a real one. With or without a rubber. Once you're in, you'll notice a weird difference. Definitely a bucket list if anyone is into that. If (s)he's a fully post, you shouldn't see a difference, maybe the voice, big hands and feet. And of course, the hole.
    Tomorrow I can re-post your adventures with Ladyboy Alexis, you know in case the new guys are unaware of you fucking LadyBoys and post ops or in your words "transitioned".

    Do you guys ever notice that I always provide evidence, often TrannyFuckerMattis's own words, and he has never provided a shred of evidence on any of the things he accuses me of?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape