Thread: The Massholes
+
Add Report
Results 496 to 510 of 9865
-
03-07-24 22:52 #9370Senior Member

Posts: 2189Already answered in my post. Any place is Worcester I have been to is better than QQ. Have not been to their sister location, so can't say if it is better or not. But the woman are the same. Know Angela works at both places.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
You would not like the places I would recommend. There are no Lady Boy places in Worcester I am aware of. And if there were, I would know nothing about the place since would not be somewhere I would visit. But I am sure if there is a Lady Boy place, you would know all about it and could describe it in great detail.
Also just read this. Already responded earlier to that post looking for a recommendation for Russian.
-
03-07-24 20:42 #9369Senior Member

Posts: 566Audience
I am really sure the "audience" knew that Wiseass was referring to you fucking a pre-op and then a post-op. In other words you fucking guys pretending to be women. However, since you seem confused and worried others won't understand Wiseass's excellent post I will link some pertinent info.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
And.
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
[View Original Post]
And.
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]
Magoo, you really are fucking dumb. Even the Andir / Cheeze accounts know when to just let things be. You, being a retard, can't help yourself and the result is instead of things dying down here I am once again proving to the board that you fuck trannys, pre-ops and post-ops. The fun part is you will respond with something stupid and tomorrow I get to remind the board again that you fuck trannys, pre-ops and post-ops.
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
[View Original Post]
Seems like a winning strategy on your part! LMAO.
-
03-07-24 10:47 #9368Senior Member

Posts: 3853Good job. That's all you see through the Glory Hole in your face! Haha. Idiot, you had that coming!
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-24 10:46 #9367Senior Member

Posts: 3853Since you didn't respond to a post, the "Audience" has no idea what the fuck you're talking about. Try responding next time and "maybe", the audience may have an idea. Too bad you're too stupid to figure that out.
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-24 10:43 #9366Senior Member

Posts: 3853Here comes the other geezer, joining in with an idiotic comment. Yeah, you definitely know a lot about the facilities since you're "good friends" with AMP owners and only "hang" in their facilities. You certainly do know the ins and outs of these places. I would too if I only hang around and not get service. You're a scary freak. You don't have model planes or Bingo to go to? Instead, you just troll AMPs and just "hang" around? You're a sick fuck.
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
And, since you're the AMP expert here, which I seriously doubt. Here is what you're going to do. Share us with your ". Better looking and younger women with better facilities. " places. You don't need to post it here, put it where it belongs, in the Massage thread. Go ahead. This should be a relatively easy task for you since you're the "expert". I'll give you a few days to put it together. I'm interested. You never know, I may pay a visit if it is stamped "Sounds Approved."
Put together the top ten like some Mongers here sometimes do with Escorts. Go ahead and I will never say anything negative about you ever again. Sounds too good to be true? Try me. I'm not the only one here that wants good information.
There's new talk right now in the threads on a hunt for an AMP lady with big boobs that can give a good Russian. What do you say AMP expert? Who do you know from your vast experience and good friends from the AMP world? You want to help out? Or punk out?
-
03-06-24 20:15 #9365Banned Member

Posts: 1036Slight Correction
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.
When I told you that you can't quote and comment other members that didn't only mean that you couldn't use the quote button, that meant you can't talk about what they say.
That's why I banned your account.
I know you can just make a new one but I'm asking the guys who hate you to report them so I can ban then as well.
So you guys who hate him, his content will give him away, report his posts and I'll ban those as well.
You should have listened.
A2
-
03-06-24 18:59 #9364Senior Member

Posts: 566Actually
The "p" stands for penis! LOL A turned inside out penis is still a penis.
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-24 17:44 #9363Senior Member

Posts: 2189Well he kind of did. Except the P stands for Plastic.
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-24 17:19 #9362Senior Member

Posts: 2189And calling QQ a "best AMP" just shows his stupidity. Is a shit hole. Maybe one of the worst places in Worcester.
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
[View Original Post]
Almost every other place has better looking and younger women with better facilities.
-
03-05-24 20:11 #9361Senior Member

Posts: 3853Yawn!
Talking about getting lit up, not many people get torched in public by Admin. But you, earned the privilege of being humiliated, not once. But multiple times. Congratulations. Who's the asshole now?
-
03-05-24 19:40 #9360Senior Member

Posts: 566Hot Stones Magoo
Dude, I totally forgot about your fake review of QQ in Worcester!
This was the best! LMFAO. After posting this fake review the Worcester guys fucking torched you. It was so fucking funny seeing you called out again by half a dozen real mongers and you running away like a * Good times for sure.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-24 19:13 #9359Senior Member

Posts: 566Magoo's wild side
Speaking of wild side's let's take a look at your tranny post op adventures. Not sure why these reviews were able to be posted in the first place but kind of glad A2 left them up so we know about your love of men who "transitioned" to women.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
And then a few weeks later you try and see her again:
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
*Just to be clear, you didn't really BBFSCIP since her pussy is man made.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-24 14:22 #9358Senior Member

Posts: 3853Seriously? Barbara thinks it can tell jokes now.
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
[View Original Post]
Let me set you straight. It's not my fault that she's not into your "wild side". You tried to go over and wanted to suck guy's dicks, knowing that she is known to have multiple guys over. Sorry if she refused to allow that in her house, even though she's pretty much open to everything else. Pathetic loser!
Try again, scumbag. You're getting soft.
-
03-05-24 10:38 #9357Senior Member

Posts: 1245Looks like the agent provocateur from Illinois is back. How's it going, old faggot?
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-24 08:25 #9356Banned Member

Posts: 4190On a side note looks like were seeing more andir / cheez I'd's recently. He is getting bored again and talking to himself. LOL.
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote



