Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 114 of 553 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 164 214 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 8287
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6592
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Last couple of times I have seen Monse I can't get past the blowjob.

    I always plan on fucking her and 3 or 4 songs later and I am shooting my shot in her mouth.
    She knows how to suck a dick. Her titty fucks are epic.

  2. #6591
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019

    Monse

    Last couple of times I have seen Monse I can't get past the blowjob.

    I always plan on fucking her and 3 or 4 songs later and I am shooting my shot in her mouth.

  3. #6590
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonis666  [View Original Post]
    None of those girls are worth more than 500 for BBFS, especially since they are cumdumpsters who don't clean their pussies between guys.

    Too many smell like the dead fish.

    It's time for the guys to stand strong, a lot of dancers can't even pay house, they will take what they can get or starve.
    BBFS cumdumpsters that smells like dead fish.

    I love it!

    I am a dirty fuk.

  4. #6589

    Prices

    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    Basic charges are 21 door fee with a drink. Rooms- 15 minutes /70,30/ minutes /90. You can get a room for an hour but I've never done that so I don't know the price.

    After that it's up to you and the gal. Lap dances go for 40 per song. 100 or 150 can get you a HJ in the laptop area. The highest I've been quoted is 800 FS in room. So that's your range. Most gals are in the 300 to 500 FS. Depends on their looks and amount of GPS.
    Wow, these are crazy prices. I can't justify $370 for 15 minutes when I can get an hour of GFE at some AMPs for $200. I guess for a change of pace or some variety. Nah! Thank you for the replies.

  5. #6588
    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    Basic charges are 21 door fee with a drink. Rooms- 15 minutes /70,30/ minutes /90. You can get a room for an hour but I've never done that so I don't know the price.

    After that it's up to you and the gal. Lap dances go for 40 per song. 100 or 150 can get you a HJ in the laptop area. The highest I've been quoted is 800 FS in room. So that's your range. Most gals are in the 300 to 500 FS. Depends on their looks and amount of GPS.
    None of those girls are worth more than 500 for BBFS, especially since they are cumdumpsters who don't clean their pussies between guys.

    Too many smell like the dead fish.

    It's time for the guys to stand strong, a lot of dancers can't even pay house, they will take what they can get or starve.

  6. #6587

    Pandora Pricing

    Quote Originally Posted by RayKurin  [View Original Post]
    I'll be visiting Seattle next week and would like to get a sense of pricing at Pandora's. I've read back a few pages but nothing about pricing.
    Basic charges are 21 door fee with a drink. Rooms- 15 minutes /70,30/ minutes /90. You can get a room for an hour but I've never done that so I don't know the price.

    After that it's up to you and the gal. Lap dances go for 40 per song. 100 or 150 can get you a HJ in the laptop area. The highest I've been quoted is 800 FS in room. So that's your range. Most gals are in the 300 to 500 FS. Depends on their looks and amount of GPS.

  7. #6586
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213
    Stopped in Kittens during the day. About 5 or so girls there. Had a few private and asked for a private menu while they danced. One said "not today babe" and the other said private dance one and wanted more than pay for an hour of company from a good stg girl. The first "not today" girl saw I was packing out and said she might be interested after a couple more dances, I just left and hit my normal poon sites for an appointment instead.

  8. #6585
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonis666  [View Original Post]
    Star has a perfect youthful natural body, Heather seems sensitive about not having an ass, but those lips are straight DSLs.
    Is Star still dancing at Pandora.

    Flat ass Heather seems to be working more now that she lost her sugar daddy, who kept her busy and gave her a lot of money, as some of the other strippers have told me. Haha.

  9. #6584

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by Adonis666  [View Original Post]
    I rarely go in the afternoon, maybe I will try to hook up with one of the nasty BBFS girls tomorrow afternoon at Pandora. The afternoon dancers don't up charge like the evening girls. Haha.

    Who is usually good for afternoon fun, a real cumdumpster!
    I think Luna is your girl.

  10. #6583

    Pandora's

    I'll be visiting Seattle next week and would like to get a sense of pricing at Pandora's. I've read back a few pages but nothing about pricing.

  11. #6582
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSG  [View Original Post]
    Monse is a class act. She appreciates all of her customers.
    I rarely go in the afternoon, maybe I will try to hook up with one of the nasty BBFS girls tomorrow afternoon at Pandora. The afternoon dancers don't up charge like the evening girls. Haha.

    Who is usually good for afternoon fun, a real cumdumpster!

  12. #6581
    Quote Originally Posted by KcMoks1980  [View Original Post]
    Monse should have her own thread. She's talked about on here so much. To what she does to guys at the club. Imagine if she was on TNA?
    Monse is a class act. She appreciates all of her customers.

  13. #6580

    Kittens as a coupke

    Came into kittens with my gf and love took very good care of us!!

  14. #6579
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheDude  [View Original Post]
    I don't want to be that guy, but I wouldn't dream of barebacking any working woman. To me a bare skin condom doesn't make much of a difference. Still feels good and feels even better that I don't bring something home (hopefully) to the ball and chain. The easiest way to avoid an STI is to just not go bare. Too many of these girls share the same customers you're never really safe.
    I agree. As much as I hate condoms and sometimes it can take forever to cum with one on, I'm just way to concerned about STI's to take that risk with a working girl. For those that do, more power to you. I don't judge.

  15. #6578

    Pandoras sat night

    Saturday night it looked like there were over 30 dancers and not a lot of guys spending money. The prices for privates should be going down with that much competition. The girls seems to be hanging out in the locker rooms instead of serving the guys. Always smelling alcohol and nasty fishy pussy when the girls sit down and try to get dances. I don't want to smell some other dudes cum on the nasty dancers.

    There are some hot young dancers and old used up dancers who don't interest me, wearing too much makeup and perfume to hide their age and odors.

    Where are the hot young dancers hanging out at?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape