Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 114 of 552 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 164 214 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 8268
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6573

    Pandora Pricing

    Quote Originally Posted by RayKurin  [View Original Post]
    I'll be visiting Seattle next week and would like to get a sense of pricing at Pandora's. I've read back a few pages but nothing about pricing.
    Basic charges are 21 door fee with a drink. Rooms- 15 minutes /70,30/ minutes /90. You can get a room for an hour but I've never done that so I don't know the price.

    After that it's up to you and the gal. Lap dances go for 40 per song. 100 or 150 can get you a HJ in the laptop area. The highest I've been quoted is 800 FS in room. So that's your range. Most gals are in the 300 to 500 FS. Depends on their looks and amount of GPS.

  2. #6572
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213
    Stopped in Kittens during the day. About 5 or so girls there. Had a few private and asked for a private menu while they danced. One said "not today babe" and the other said private dance one and wanted more than pay for an hour of company from a good stg girl. The first "not today" girl saw I was packing out and said she might be interested after a couple more dances, I just left and hit my normal poon sites for an appointment instead.

  3. #6571
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonis666  [View Original Post]
    Star has a perfect youthful natural body, Heather seems sensitive about not having an ass, but those lips are straight DSLs.
    Is Star still dancing at Pandora.

    Flat ass Heather seems to be working more now that she lost her sugar daddy, who kept her busy and gave her a lot of money, as some of the other strippers have told me. Haha.

  4. #6570

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by Adonis666  [View Original Post]
    I rarely go in the afternoon, maybe I will try to hook up with one of the nasty BBFS girls tomorrow afternoon at Pandora. The afternoon dancers don't up charge like the evening girls. Haha.

    Who is usually good for afternoon fun, a real cumdumpster!
    I think Luna is your girl.

  5. #6569

    Pandora's

    I'll be visiting Seattle next week and would like to get a sense of pricing at Pandora's. I've read back a few pages but nothing about pricing.

  6. #6568
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSG  [View Original Post]
    Monse is a class act. She appreciates all of her customers.
    I rarely go in the afternoon, maybe I will try to hook up with one of the nasty BBFS girls tomorrow afternoon at Pandora. The afternoon dancers don't up charge like the evening girls. Haha.

    Who is usually good for afternoon fun, a real cumdumpster!

  7. #6567
    Quote Originally Posted by KcMoks1980  [View Original Post]
    Monse should have her own thread. She's talked about on here so much. To what she does to guys at the club. Imagine if she was on TNA?
    Monse is a class act. She appreciates all of her customers.

  8. #6566

    Kittens as a coupke

    Came into kittens with my gf and love took very good care of us!!

  9. #6565
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheDude  [View Original Post]
    I don't want to be that guy, but I wouldn't dream of barebacking any working woman. To me a bare skin condom doesn't make much of a difference. Still feels good and feels even better that I don't bring something home (hopefully) to the ball and chain. The easiest way to avoid an STI is to just not go bare. Too many of these girls share the same customers you're never really safe.
    I agree. As much as I hate condoms and sometimes it can take forever to cum with one on, I'm just way to concerned about STI's to take that risk with a working girl. For those that do, more power to you. I don't judge.

  10. #6564

    Pandoras sat night

    Saturday night it looked like there were over 30 dancers and not a lot of guys spending money. The prices for privates should be going down with that much competition. The girls seems to be hanging out in the locker rooms instead of serving the guys. Always smelling alcohol and nasty fishy pussy when the girls sit down and try to get dances. I don't want to smell some other dudes cum on the nasty dancers.

    There are some hot young dancers and old used up dancers who don't interest me, wearing too much makeup and perfume to hide their age and odors.

    Where are the hot young dancers hanging out at?

  11. #6563
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheDude  [View Original Post]
    I don't want to be that guy, but I wouldn't dream of barebacking any working woman. To me a bare skin condom doesn't make much of a difference. Still feels good and feels even better that I don't bring something home (hopefully) to the ball and chain. The easiest way to avoid an STI is to just not go bare. Too many of these girls share the same customers you're never really safe.
    I go bare all the time. Just tested clean and I go bare on the Latina Mama's at Pandoras.

  12. #6562

    Lake City Deja Vu

    Quote Originally Posted by Adonis666  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on the fun girls over her. Tired of the same scenery and looking for hot chicks at other clubs without GPS.
    Charlie during the day is fun. YMMV with her though. Don't expected anything but a decent dance in the club. Outside I've heard she has been known to take John's from the club home.

    Watch out for FOX. She dances day shift, for one thing she is confirmed to be dirty. She is serving a sea food dish of crabs, she is active in Seeking and other websites. Also she is a rip off / Up sell. Promises the world and delivers nothing in club / moves the goal post outside the club.

  13. #6561

    Cameron at Kittens

    Has anybody gone VIP with Cameron at Kittens? Trying to find out what's all available.

    https://www.instagram.com/recentlyca...V2cTcyNnl1amoy

  14. #6560
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    Clubs repurpose reuse popular names like Rio who had a huge following but hung it up.
    Yeah, but in this case it's kinda like the Patriots letting an undrafted rookie free agent with no chance to make the team wear #12.

  15. #6559
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    Especially in her case, she was the daytime headliner. Club goers now find themselves quite disappointed with the new Rio.
    Clubs repurpose reuse popular names like Rio who had a huge following but hung it up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape